|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
2. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
3. Weston made a deal with the colonist to take a number of what type of animal pelts to England?
4. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
5. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
(a) Fourth of July.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
2. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
3. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
4. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
5. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)