|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford recounts the year 1623 The Sad Straits of ____'s men.
2. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
3. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(d) Low Countries.
4. Which was not one of the charges filed against Weston?
(d) Ill treatment of Indians.
5. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
2. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
3. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
4. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
5. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)