|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
2. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
3. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
4. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
5. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(a) Rush the castle.
(d) Start an uprising.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ship sank near which town?
2. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
3. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
4. What was the name of the governor at this time?
5. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)