|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
2. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
3. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
4. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
5. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(c) Wicked ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
2. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
3. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
4. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
5. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)