|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man's plan was to do which of the following:
(a) Steal food from Plymouth Plantation.
(b) Take over the colonies.
(c) Oust Bradford as governor.
(d) Steal land from the Massachusetts.
2. Weston made a deal with the colonist to take a number of what type of animal pelts to England?
3. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
(a) The Starting Time.
(b) A New Beginning.
(c) England Personified.
(d) Future of Plymouth.
4. The person brought along how many people?
5. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
Short Answer Questions
1. The ship sank near which town?
2. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
3. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
4. What was the main purpose of the ship?
5. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)