|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
2. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
3. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
4. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
5. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
2. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
3. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
4. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
5. The person brought along how many people?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)