|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
2. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 3-4 months.
(b) 1-2 months.
(c) 2-3 months.
(d) 4-6 months.
3. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
(a) The Starting Time.
(b) Future of Plymouth.
(c) A New Beginning.
(d) England Personified.
4. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
5. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
2. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
3. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
4. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
5. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)