|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
(a) 3 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 12 months.
2. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
3. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
4. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
5. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
2. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
3. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
4. What was the main purpose of the ship?
5. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)