|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
2. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
3. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
(c) Public standing.
4. In what year did the signing take place?
5. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
2. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
3. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
4. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
5. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)