|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the governor at this time?
2. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(b) Low Countries.
3. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
(a) Children of a new God.
(c) Civil Body Politic.
(d) A direct extension of the Prime Minister.
4. How many pelts were taken to England?
5. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
2. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
3. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
4. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
5. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)