|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
2. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
3. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(d) Wicked ways.
4. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
5. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
2. What was the name of the new queen?
3. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
4. Weston made a deal with the colonist to take a number of what type of animal pelts to England?
5. What does the word "seceded" mean?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)