|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
2. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
3. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
4. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
5. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
Short Answer Questions
1. The deaths occurred over what time period?
2. It was not long until the colonists began to learn the ____ on the side of the Massachusetts.
3. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
4. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
5. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)