|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
2. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
(a) Edmund Fitzgerald.
(b) Little James.
3. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(b) Mutinous speeches.
(c) Calculated treachery.
4. The man's plan was to do which of the following:
(a) Steal land from the Massachusetts.
(b) Oust Bradford as governor.
(c) Take over the colonies.
(d) Steal food from Plymouth Plantation.
5. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
2. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
3. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
4. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
5. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)