|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
2. What does the word "seceded" mean?
(a) Give up.
(b) Give in.
3. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
4. What was the name of the new queen?
(c) Elizabeth I.
5. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
2. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
3. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
4. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
5. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)