|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
(a) 3 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 6 months.
2. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
(b) Fourth of July.
3. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
(a) Future of Plymouth.
(b) The Starting Time.
(c) England Personified.
(d) A New Beginning.
4. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
5. What was the main purpose of the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
2. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
3. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
4. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
5. Which was not one of the charges filed against Weston?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)