|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
2. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
3. Another man determined to cheat the Pilgrims was John ____.
4. It was not long until the colonists began to learn the ____ on the side of the Massachusetts.
5. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
(b) People yearning for their loved ones.
(c) News from home.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
2. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
3. The Revered entered into a partnership with which of the following:
4. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
5. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)