|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person brought along how many people?
2. What was the name of the new queen?
(a) Elizabeth I.
3. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
4. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
(a) The Starting Time.
(b) A New Beginning.
(c) Future of Plymouth.
(d) England Personified.
5. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
2. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
3. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
4. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
5. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)