|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
(a) Grant money.
(b) Water supply.
2. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
(c) People yearning for their loved ones.
(d) News from home.
3. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
(d) Train stations.
4. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
(c) New York.
(d) Cape Cod.
5. The man's plan was to do which of the following:
(a) Take over the colonies.
(b) Oust Bradford as governor.
(c) Steal food from Plymouth Plantation.
(d) Steal land from the Massachusetts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Weston made a deal with the colonist to take a number of what type of animal pelts to England?
2. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
3. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
4. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
5. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)