|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
2. Another man determined to cheat the Pilgrims was John ____.
3. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
4. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(a) Rush the castle.
(c) Start an uprising.
5. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
2. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
3. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
4. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
5. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)