|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the new queen?
(d) Elizabeth I.
2. Weston's people objected not out of loyalty but out of fear of which of the following?
(b) Loss of Indian relations.
3. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
4. Bradford recounts the year 1623 The Sad Straits of ____'s men.
5. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
(a) Plymouth Constitution.
(b) Magna Carta.
(c) Marshall Plan.
(d) Mayflower Compact.
Short Answer Questions
1. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
2. Another man determined to cheat the Pilgrims was John ____.
3. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
4. What does the word "seceded" mean?
5. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)