|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
2. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
(a) Deacons' supper.
(b) Community meeting house.
(c) Sunday school services.
(d) At sea.
3. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
4. Some people were even banished from their ____.
5. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date did the shipwreck occur?
2. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
3. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
4. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
5. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)