|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some people were even banished from their ____.
2. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
3. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
4. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(b) Low Countries.
5. On what date did the shipwreck occur?
(a) March 6.
(b) May 1.
(c) February 13.
(d) April 10.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man was known for being able to secure which of the following:
2. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
3. It was at this time Bradford learned about the illness of which person?
4. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
5. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)