|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
(b) Grant money.
(c) Water supply.
2. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(b) Wicked ways.
3. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
4. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
5. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
2. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
3. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
4. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
5. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)