Quiz: The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607 to The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
b) Little James.
c) Edmund Fitzgerald.
2. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
3. What does the word "seceded" mean?
c) Give up.
d) Give in.
4. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
c) Train stations.
5. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 280 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)