|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
2. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
3. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 3-4 months.
(b) 4-6 months.
(c) 2-3 months.
(d) 1-2 months.
4. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
(b) Dairy products.
5. What was the name of the governor at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the rank of John Stone?
2. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
3. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
4. Which was not one of the charges filed against Weston?
5. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)