|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
2. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
3. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 2-3 months.
(b) 1-2 months.
(c) 4-6 months.
(d) 3-4 months.
4. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
5. The conflict surrounded trading in an area that belonged to the _______Plantation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
2. How many pelts were taken to England?
3. The person brought along how many people?
4. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
5. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)