|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
(d) New York.
2. It was discovered afterward that the locusts had nothing to do with the deaths, that the deaths were actually caused by which of the following:
3. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
(a) Head visitor.
(d) Medicine man.
4. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
5. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
(a) Community meeting house.
(b) Sunday school services.
(c) At sea.
(d) Deacons' supper.
Short Answer Questions
1. There was a particularly large population growth in which area?
2. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
3. Which of the following disguised himself to trick Bradford into helping his bleak situation?
4. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
5. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)