|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
2. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
3. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
4. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
5. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
(b) Physical altercation.
Short Answer Questions
1. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
2. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
3. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
4. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
5. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)