|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Winslow elected as the new governor?
2. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
3. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
(a) The Starting Time.
(b) England Personified.
(c) A New Beginning.
(d) Future of Plymouth.
4. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
(b) His soul.
(c) The relationship.
(d) The accounts.
5. Who typically sent the important communications from England?
Short Answer Questions
1. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
2. Weston's people objected not out of loyalty but out of fear of which of the following?
3. Plymouth Plantation flourished. People began to spread out and soon it became necessary for the people to start their own ____.
4. In what year did the signing take place?
5. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)