|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man was the founder of which colony?
(a) Rhode Island.
(d) New York.
2. The conflict surrounded trading in an area that belonged to the _______Plantation.
3. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
(a) Civil Body Politic.
(b) A direct extension of the Prime Minister.
(c) Children of a new God.
4. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
5. In what year was Winslow elected as the new governor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
2. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
3. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
4. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
5. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)