|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
(b) Cape May.
2. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
3. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
4. On what date did the shipwreck occur?
(a) April 10.
(b) March 6.
(c) February 13.
(d) May 1.
5. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
2. Bradford skips over some of the events, including the election of the new governor, Thomas ______, and the activities of Allerton.
3. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
4. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
5. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)