|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
(b) New York.
2. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
3. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
4. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
5. Bradford recounts the year 1623 The Sad Straits of ____'s men.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man's plan was to do which of the following:
2. The conflict surrounded trading in an area that belonged to the _______Plantation.
3. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
4. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
5. Another man determined to cheat the Pilgrims was John ____.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)