|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
2. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
3. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
4. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
5. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
2. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
3. Allerton is referred to as being a _____ and unscrupulous man.
4. Which was not one of the charges filed against Weston?
5. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)