|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
2. It was not long until the colonists began to learn the ____ on the side of the Massachusetts.
3. The person brought along how many people?
4. Winslow went to England to attempt to settle the accounts including the issues with the White ____.
5. It was at this time Bradford learned about the illness of which person?
Short Answer Questions
1. The man was the founder of which colony?
2. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
3. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
4. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
5. Another plague swept through the area, this time throughout the Indian community. Out of 1000 Indians, approximately ___ survived.
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)