|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Weston's people objected not out of loyalty but out of fear of which of the following?
(a) Loss of Indian relations.
2. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
3. Who typically sent the important communications from England?
4. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
(b) Dairy products.
5. Weston made a deal with the colonist to take a number of what type of animal pelts to England?
Short Answer Questions
1. The ship sank near which town?
2. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
3. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
4. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
5. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)