|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ship sank near which town?
2. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
3. Plymouth Plantation flourished. People began to spread out and soon it became necessary for the people to start their own ____.
4. Bradford recounts the year 1623 The Sad Straits of ____'s men.
5. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
Short Answer Questions
1. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
2. Where did the group intend to settle?
3. One of the things Allerton was supposed to do was to hire a ____.
4. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
5. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)