|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the group intend to settle?
(a) Eastern Virginia.
(b) Central Virginia.
(c) Western Virginia.
(d) Northern Virginia.
2. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
(b) Native Americans.
(d) Gods of agriculture.
3. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
(b) Hail storm.
4. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 3-4 months.
(b) 4-6 months.
(c) 1-2 months.
(d) 2-3 months.
5. What was the name of the governor at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
2. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
3. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
4. The author writes about _____ and locusts and the affect on the colonists.
5. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)