|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man's plan was to do which of the following:
(a) Steal food from Plymouth Plantation.
(b) Oust Bradford as governor.
(c) Steal land from the Massachusetts.
(d) Take over the colonies.
2. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
(a) 39 years.
(b) 24 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 18 years.
3. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
4. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
5. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Conflict over the trade took place between which two tribes?
2. At what time of year did the Dutch retreat to the fort to secure trade?
3. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
4. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
5. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)