|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
(a) Farmers and Adventurers.
(b) Community loyalties.
2. Which of the following disguised himself to trick Bradford into helping his bleak situation?
3. At what time of year did the Dutch retreat to the fort to secure trade?
4. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
(a) Stomach ache.
(b) Tingling sensation.
(c) Heart palpatations.
5. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 1-2 months.
(b) 2-3 months.
(c) 3-4 months.
(d) 4-6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
2. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
3. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
4. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
5. How many pelts were taken to England?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)