|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There was a particularly large population growth in which area?
(a) Bay of Massachusetts.
(c) Cape cod.
2. Bradford skips over some of the events, including the election of the new governor, Thomas ______, and the activities of Allerton.
3. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 4-6 months.
(b) 2-3 months.
(c) 1-2 months.
(d) 3-4 months.
4. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
(a) Cape May.
5. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
2. Stone arrived in Virginia from which region?
3. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
4. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
5. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)