|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Allerton is referred to as being a _____ and unscrupulous man.
2. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
3. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
4. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
5. It was not long until the colonists began to learn the ____ on the side of the Massachusetts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
2. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
3. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
4. Instead of returning to New England with the person/object, Allerton opted to go to which British city?
5. In what year did the signing take place?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)