|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford skips over some of the events, including the election of the new governor, Thomas ______, and the activities of Allerton.
2. It was discovered afterward that the locusts had nothing to do with the deaths, that the deaths were actually caused by which of the following:
3. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
(b) Farmers and Adventurers.
(d) Community loyalties.
4. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
(a) Cape May.
5. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
2. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
3. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
4. Where did the group intend to settle?
5. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)