|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
2. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
(a) James and Felicity.
(b) Edward and Susannah.
(c) William and Mary.
(d) John and Elspeth.
3. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
(a) 1500 pounds.
(b) 800 pounds.
(c) 1000 pounds.
(d) 2000 pounds.
4. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
5. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
Short Answer Questions
1. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
2. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
3. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
4. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
5. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)