|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man's plan was to do which of the following:
(a) Steal land from the Massachusetts.
(b) Steal food from Plymouth Plantation.
(c) Take over the colonies.
(d) Oust Bradford as governor.
2. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
3. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
(a) James and Felicity.
(b) John and Elspeth.
(c) Edward and Susannah.
(d) William and Mary.
4. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
(b) Hail storm.
5. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the main purpose of the ship?
2. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
3. The man was the founder of which colony?
4. Winslow went to England to attempt to settle the accounts including the issues with the White ____.
5. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)