|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
2. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
(a) Marshall Plan.
(b) Magna Carta.
(c) Mayflower Compact.
(d) Plymouth Constitution.
3. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
4. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
5. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
(b) Water supply.
(c) Grant money.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
2. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
3. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
4. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
5. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)