|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who typically sent the important communications from England?
2. At what time of year did the Dutch retreat to the fort to secure trade?
3. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
4. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
(a) 1000 pounds.
(b) 2000 pounds.
(c) 1500 pounds.
(d) 800 pounds.
5. The author writes about _____ and locusts and the affect on the colonists.
Short Answer Questions
1. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
2. Allerton is referred to as being a _____ and unscrupulous man.
3. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
4. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
5. It was at this time Bradford learned about the illness of which person?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)