One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
2. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
(a) Sunday school services.
(b) Community meeting house.
(c) At sea.
(d) Deacons' supper.
3. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
4. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
(d) Physical altercation.
5. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
(d) Hail storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
2. What was the main purpose of the ship?
3. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
4. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
5. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)