The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607
1. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
2. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(b) Wicked ways.
3. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
4. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
5. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
(b) Public standing.
6. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(a) The rack.
7. Some people were even banished from their ____.
8. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
(b) The king.
(d) The Pope.
9. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
(b) Elizabeth I.
This section contains 3,010 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)