Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mintz's primary concern?
2. Who were many Warner Brothers animators told to copy?
3. Who is described as being "animation's forgotten man"?
4. Who was Van Beuren's most successful character?
5. In what year was "String Bean Jack" created?
Essay Topic 1
Evaluate Iwerks and his career. What struggles did he face? What did he overcome? What contribution did Iwerks make to the animation industry? Would you consider him successful? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Describe McCay's career and inspiration. How did he become an animator and why did he choose to become one? What successes did he have? What were his downfalls? What contribution did McCay make to the animation industry as a whole?
Essay Topic 3
Describe at least two rivalries present in the animation industry. Why did these rivalries come about? How were they resolved? Was there a clear "winner"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)