|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Krazy Kat originally?
2. Which of the following is a Warner Brothers feature?
3. When did Iwerks and Disney meet?
4. Who owned the rights to the three-color process?
5. What type of animal was Weakheart?
Essay Topic 1
Of the animators Maltin focuses on, which is considered the most successful? Which one made the biggest contribution to the animation industry? Explain why.
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think Fleischer is underestimated? Describe his downfalls and successes and evaluate whether or not Fleischer deserves more popularity.
Essay Topic 3
Which studio made the biggest or most significant contribution to the animation industry? Why do you think this is true? Which studio can you learn the most from?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)