Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mintz's primary concern?
2. Who were many Warner Brothers animators told to copy?
3. Who is described as being "animation's forgotten man"?
4. Who was Van Beuren's most successful character?
5. In what year was "String Bean Jack" created?
Essay Topic 1
Evaluate Warner Brothers and the studio's place in the animation industry. What role did the studio play in animation's history? What did the studio do wrong? What did it do right?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the challenges that Walt Disney faced when creating his empire. Also describe the successes he had. What did he do right? What did he do wrong?
Essay Topic 3
Sometimes non-fiction pieces, even historical biographies, will include elements of bias. Bias shows the author's opinion. Is there any bias in Leonard Maltin's book? Can you tell which animators are discussed more favorably? Why or why not?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)