|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Iwerks most seem to lack?
(a) Speech skills.
(c) Drawing skills.
(d) Writing skills.
2. For how many years did Lantz operate a studio?
3. Who is known for creating the most successful characters?
(b) Warner Brothers.
4. What did Terry and Van Beuren fight over?
5. Which character had its first appearance in "Gold Diggers of '49"?
(a) Bugs Bunny.
(b) Porky Pig.
(c) Daffy Duck.
(d) Yosemite Sam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mintz's best cartoon?
2. When did Disney part with Iwerks?
3. Who did Iwerks sell his first series to?
4. Who did Mintz have a connection to?
5. When did Ben Hardaway join Lantz's studio?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Van Beuren obtain his own studio?
2. Describe the effect that Iwerks career with Disney had on his success.
3. Was Van Beuren successful? Why or why not?
4. Do you consider Lantz successful?
5. What did Terry think about music in his features?
6. Describe the Warner Brothers animators and their goals.
7. Describe the struggles that Warner Brothers faced.
8. Describe the injunction issued against Van Beuren's studio.
9. What role did synchronized music have in Van Beuren's studio?
10. What were Iwerks good and bad characteristics?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)