|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the man heading Iwerks' animation department?
2. Who immediately became the lead star of Warner Brothers animations?
(a) Bugs Bunny.
(b) Porky Pig.
(c) Betty Boop.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
3. Who created Woody Woodpecker?
4. What did Terry and Van Beuren fight over?
5. Who did Lundy once work with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lantz from?
2. Which character did Terry reclaim from Van Beuren?
3. For how many years did Lantz operate a studio?
4. What was Krazy Kat originally?
5. How old was Mintz when he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. Do you consider Paul Terry to be successful? Why or why not?
2. What were Iwerks good and bad characteristics?
3. Do you consider Lantz successful?
4. Describe the role of replication in Van Beuren's studio.
5. Was Warner Brothers more successful than Disney? Why or why not?
6. What is the significance of "Krazy Kat"?
7. What priorities did Mintz have in creating animated features?
8. Describe the characters Warner Brothers created.
9. Describe the struggles that Warner Brothers faced.
10. Describe Paul Terry's rise to success.
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)