|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Terry and Van Beuren fight over?
2. What did Iwerks do best?
(c) Money managing.
(d) Character personality.
3. What did Dick Lundy want Lantz to do?
(a) Add music.
(b) Add the "Disney touch."
(c) Add personality to characters.
(d) Add dynamic settings.
4. What was Mintz's primary concern?
(a) Entertaining children.
(b) Creating art.
(c) Entertaining adults.
(d) Making money.
5. In what year did Lantz get a job as a cameraman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Iwerks most seem to lack?
2. Who approached Terry for a partnership?
3. Which of the following is a Warner Brothers feature?
4. Who is known for creating the most successful characters?
5. How long did it take Iwerks to complete "Plane Crazy"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the effect that Iwerks career with Disney had on his success.
2. What did Terry think about music in his features?
3. Do you consider Paul Terry to be successful? Why or why not?
4. What problems were present in the character of Woody Woodpecker?
5. What role did synchronized music have in Van Beuren's studio?
6. Do you consider Lantz successful?
7. Describe Mintz's transition to color from black and white.
8. What is the significance of "Krazy Kat"?
9. Describe Lantz's road to success.
10. Why was Warner Brothers so successful?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)