Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mintz's primary concern?
(a) Creating art.
(b) Making money.
(c) Entertaining children.
(d) Entertaining adults.
2. Who were many Warner Brothers animators told to copy?
3. Who is described as being "animation's forgotten man"?
(a) Walter Lantz.
(b) Max Fleischer.
(c) Walt Disney.
(d) Ub Iwerks.
4. Who was Van Beuren's most successful character?
(a) Farmer Al Falfa.
(c) Tom and Jerry.
(d) Betty Boop.
5. In what year was "String Bean Jack" created?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Iwerks and Disney meet?
2. Who did Iwerks sell his first series to?
3. When did Ben Hardaway join Lantz's studio?
4. How old was Mintz when he died?
5. When was Iwerks offered his own studio?
This section contains 105 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)