|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Aesop's Fable series dropped?
2. When he went solo, what was the first character Iwerks created?
(a) Flick the Frog.
(b) Felix the Frog.
(c) Fellow the Frog.
(d) Flip the Frog.
3. Who was Van Beuren's most successful character?
(a) Farmer Al Falfa.
(c) Tom and Jerry.
(d) Betty Boop.
4. For how many years did Lantz operate a studio?
5. When did the modern version of Woody Woodpecker come about?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Lantz get a job as a cameraman?
2. What was the name of the man heading Iwerks' animation department?
3. When was Lantz born?
4. Who did Lundy once work with?
5. What was Paul Terry most interested in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the effect that Iwerks career with Disney had on his success.
2. What priorities did Mintz have in creating animated features?
3. Describe the struggles that Warner Brothers faced.
4. Describe the role of replication in Van Beuren's studio.
5. How did Van Beuren obtain his own studio?
6. What role did synchronized music have in Van Beuren's studio?
7. How did Iwerks differ from Disney in the way they worked?
8. Do you consider Lantz successful?
9. What is the significance of "Krazy Kat"?
10. What did Terry think about music in his features?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)