|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the court injunction against Van Beuren obtained?
2. What type of animal were Heckle and Jeckle?
3. For how many years did Lantz operate a studio?
4. When he went solo, what was the first character Iwerks created?
(a) Flip the Frog.
(b) Flick the Frog.
(c) Felix the Frog.
(d) Fellow the Frog.
5. Who did Mintz have a connection to?
(d) Warner Bros.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dick Lundy want Lantz to do?
2. Who was Mintz's most successful character?
3. Which of the following is not a Warner Brothers character?
4. Who won a court injunction against Van Beuren?
5. Who created Woody Woodpecker?
Short Essay Questions
1. What criticism does Maltin offers about Terry?
2. Describe the injunction issued against Van Beuren's studio.
3. What problems were present in the character of Woody Woodpecker?
4. Describe the characters Warner Brothers created.
5. Describe the struggles that Warner Brothers faced.
6. Describe the effect that Iwerks career with Disney had on his success.
7. Describe the role of replication in Van Beuren's studio.
8. Describe Lantz's road to success.
9. Describe Mintz's transition to color from black and white.
10. What were Iwerks good and bad characteristics?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)