|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lundy once work with?
2. When did Lantz close his studio?
3. Who is described as being "animation's forgotten man"?
(a) Ub Iwerks.
(b) Max Fleischer.
(c) Walt Disney.
(d) Walter Lantz.
4. In what year did Lantz get a job as a cameraman?
5. When was Iwerks offered his own studio?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the court injunction against Van Beuren obtained?
2. When did Iwerks and Disney meet?
3. What was Iwerks' record for drawings completed in a day?
4. What changed about Porky Pig over time?
5. What was Mintz's best cartoon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Do you consider Lantz successful?
2. Do you consider Paul Terry to be successful? Why or why not?
3. What role did synchronized music have in Van Beuren's studio?
4. How did Iwerks differ from Disney in the way they worked?
5. Why was Warner Brothers so successful?
6. Was Warner Brothers more successful than Disney? Why or why not?
7. Describe Mintz's transition to color from black and white.
8. What priorities did Mintz have in creating animated features?
9. Describe the injunction issued against Van Beuren's studio.
10. How did Van Beuren obtain his own studio?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)