|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ben Hardaway join Lantz's studio?
2. For how many years did Lantz operate a studio?
3. Who created Woody Woodpecker?
4. What was Mintz's primary concern?
(a) Entertaining children.
(b) Creating art.
(c) Making money.
(d) Entertaining adults.
5. Who did Lantz work for in Los Angeles?
(b) Warner Brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Lantz close his studio?
2. What did Terry and Van Beuren fight over?
3. Who was Krazy Kat distributed through?
4. During the 1930s, where did most animators want to be?
5. What was the name of the man heading Iwerks' animation department?
This section contains 110 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)