|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the man heading Iwerks' animation department?
2. Who was Van Beuren's most successful character?
(a) Tom and Jerry.
(c) Betty Boop.
(d) Farmer Al Falfa.
3. Which of the following is a Warner Brothers feature?
(a) Terry Tunes.
(b) Silly Songs.
(c) Simple Songs.
(d) Merrie Melodies.
4. Who did Mintz hire two animators from?
(b) Warner Bros.
5. Who won a court injunction against Van Beuren?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Paul Terry most interested in?
2. Who owned the rights to the three-color process?
3. What was Krazy Kat originally?
4. What did Iwerks do best?
5. Which of the following best describes Van Beuren's animators?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)