|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mintz's best cartoon?
(a) The Little Crazy Girl.
(b) The Little Match Girl.
(c) The Little Garden Girl.
(d) The Little Smiley Girl.
2. What was Mintz's primary concern?
(a) Entertaining adults.
(b) Making money.
(c) Creating art.
(d) Entertaining children.
3. What was Krazy Kat originally?
(a) Feature film.
(b) Short commercial.
(c) Graphic novel.
(d) Comic strip.
4. When did Disney part with Iwerks?
5. What did Iwerks do best?
(a) Money managing.
(b) Character personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Van Beurens major focus?
2. Who immediately became the lead star of Warner Brothers animations?
3. What did "Little Herman" spoof?
4. What was Lantz's first animal success?
5. Who is known for creating the most successful characters?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)