|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal were Heckle and Jeckle?
2. What was the name of the man heading Iwerks' animation department?
3. Who immediately became the lead star of Warner Brothers animations?
(a) Porky Pig.
(b) Bugs Bunny.
(c) Betty Boop.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
4. Who was Van Beuren's most successful character?
(a) Farmer Al Falfa.
(b) Betty Boop.
(c) Tom and Jerry.
5. What was Paul Terry most interested in?
(a) Creating stories.
(b) Drawing cartoons.
(c) Film production.
(d) Film distribution.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Krazy Kat appear on the big screen?
2. Who did Mintz farm work out to?
3. When did Disney part with Iwerks?
4. What was the name of Warner Brothers' main animated feature?
5. What did Dick Lundy want Lantz to do?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)