|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following angered Disney's employees?
(a) No incentives to continue working.
(b) No overtime pay.
(c) He put little effort into quality.
(d) He expected them to be too creative.
2. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) World War I.
(c) His workers began rioting.
(d) World War II.
3. What was the number of workers that picketed Disney's studio while on strike?
4. Which of the following was the name of one of Fleischer's first features?
(a) Cici the Clown.
(b) Koko the Clown.
(c) Kiki the Clown.
(d) Soso the Clown.
5. Who of the following was one of Disney's co-workers?
(a) Ub Iwerks.
(b) Max Fleischer.
(c) Charles Mintz.
(d) Paul Terry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
2. What was Walt Disney's brother's name?
3. When did Disney form his first company?
4. When was Betty Boop introduced?
5. Which of the following describes McCay's first feature?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Mae West influence Fleischer's work?
2. Why did Disney's success slow down during World War II?
3. When and why did Disney begin to focus on creating theme parks?
4. What were the differences between Max Fleischer and Dave Fleischer?
5. Who was John Randolph Bray?
6. Describe McCay's preferences as an animator in the film industry.
7. Describe Disney's enthusiasm for his work.
8. What kept Disney on top of his competition?
9. What complications and struggles did McCay face?
10. Why was the audience skeptical of McCay?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)