Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Max Fleischer an unsung hero?
(c) A Warner Brothers studio executive.
2. What did Dave Fleischer annoy workers with?
(a) His desire for gags.
(b) His desire to create voluptuous female characters.
(c) His desire to create musicals.
(d) His desire to create only animal-like characters.
3. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
(b) Actual animals.
4. What was the last film that Disney actually worked on?
(b) The Jungle Book.
(c) Mary Poppins.
5. Where was Winsor McCay from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
2. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
3. What did Bray's invention do?
4. What was the name of the feature Fleischer worked on with the American Museum of Natural History?
5. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the effect that Iwerks career with Disney had on his success.
2. What is the significance of "Krazy Kat"?
3. What priorities did Mintz have in creating animated features?
4. Describe "Little Nemo."
5. Describe three of Disney's legendary works.
6. Why was Warner Brothers so successful?
7. Describe the machine that Bray created.
8. Describe the role of replication in Van Beuren's studio.
9. What did Terry think about music in his features?
10. Which studio was the most successful?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)