|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to McCay, what should animation be?
2. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 6 months.
3. How many employees did Fleischer have in 1923?
4. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(b) The Jungle Book.
(d) The Lion King.
5. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
(a) World War II.
(b) His workers began rioting.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Great Depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Fleischer miss out on?
2. When did Bray apply for a patent?
3. Which of the following had the greatest impact on the animation industry?
4. Which of the following adjectives describes Disney's early career?
5. How did Disney's employees describe his outlook?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the difficulties involved in creating "Snow White."
2. Describe Disney's enthusiasm for his work.
3. Describe the strike that Disney employees put on.
4. When and why did Disney begin to focus on creating theme parks?
5. Do you think Disney would have become successful today? Why or why not?
6. Why did it take so long for animation to gain popularity?
7. Why did Disney lose the rights to Oswald the Lucky Rabbit?
8. What were the differences between Max Fleischer and Dave Fleischer?
9. Who was John Randolph Bray?
10. How did Mae West influence Fleischer's work?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)