|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Max Fleischer an unsung hero?
(d) A Warner Brothers studio executive.
2. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(b) The Lion King.
(d) The Jungle Book.
3. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
(a) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
(b) Mickey Mouse.
(c) Porky Pig.
(d) Snow White.
4. What type of job did Margaret Winkler have at Disney?
(a) Disney's animator.
(b) Disney's producer.
(c) Disneys distributor.
(d) Disney's manager.
5. In what year did McCay's first feature come out?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following had the greatest impact on the animation industry?
2. In which century was animation invented?
3. Where was Emile Cohl from?
4. What was Walt Disney's brother's name?
5. Which of the following did McCay specifically say he did not want to be a part of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Mae West influence Fleischer's work?
2. Describe the strike that Disney employees put on.
3. Describe the machine that Bray created.
4. Do you think Disney would have become successful today? Why or why not?
5. Describe the "bouncing ball" that Fleischer created.
6. What were the consequences of Fleischer being a bad businessman?
7. Who was John Randolph Bray?
8. Describe the difficulties involved in creating "Snow White."
9. Why did Disney's success slow down during World War II?
10. What complications and struggles did McCay face?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)