|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Van Beurens major focus?
(c) Character personality.
2. Who immediately became the lead star of Warner Brothers animations?
(a) Bugs Bunny.
(b) Mickey Mouse.
(c) Betty Boop.
(d) Porky Pig.
3. What type of animal was Weakheart?
4. Which character had its first appearance in "Gold Diggers of '49"?
(a) Daffy Duck.
(b) Bugs Bunny.
(c) Yosemite Sam.
(d) Porky Pig.
5. When did Iwerks and Disney meet?
6. What was the name of Warner Brothers' duck character?
7. When was Lantz born?
8. Where was Lantz from?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
9. Who was Van Beuren's most successful character?
(a) Tom and Jerry.
(c) Farmer Al Falfa.
(d) Betty Boop.
10. Which character did Terry reclaim from Van Beuren?
(a) Woody Woodpecker.
(b) Farmer Al Falfa.
(c) Mighty Mouse.
(d) Donald Duck.
11. When was the Aesop's Fable series dropped?
12. When was the court injunction against Van Beuren obtained?
13. What was Mintz's best cartoon?
(a) The Little Smiley Girl.
(b) The Little Garden Girl.
(c) The Little Crazy Girl.
(d) The Little Match Girl.
14. What was the name of Warner Brothers' main animated feature?
(a) Simple Songs.
(b) Looney Tunes.
(c) Funny Toons.
(d) Crazy Cartoons.
15. For how many years did Lantz operate a studio?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Mintz farm work out to?
2. Who did Mintz have a connection to?
3. When did Lantz close his studio?
4. According to the author, in what area did Iwerks struggle?
5. How many Paul Terry films were produced in one year?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)