|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ben Hardaway join Lantz's studio?
2. What was Mintz's primary concern?
(a) Creating art.
(b) Entertaining children.
(c) Making money.
(d) Entertaining adults.
3. Where was Lantz from?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. What did Terry and Van Beuren fight over?
5. What was the name of Warner Brothers' duck character?
6. When was the court injunction against Van Beuren obtained?
7. What caused Mintz's passion to wane?
(a) Film type.
(c) Theater type.
8. What was Paul Terry most interested in?
(a) Creating stories.
(b) Film distribution.
(c) Drawing cartoons.
(d) Film production.
9. During the 1930s, where did most animators want to be?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
10. What was Lantz's first animal success?
(a) Andy Panda.
(b) Tibby Fish.
(c) Paulie Pigeon.
(d) Sammy Cat.
11. For how many years did Lantz operate a studio?
12. How long did it take Iwerks to complete "Plane Crazy"?
(a) One year.
(b) Less than 2 weeks.
(c) Less than 3 days.
(d) Less than a month.
13. In what year did Lantz get a job as a cameraman?
14. Which of the following was single handedly animated by Iwerks?
(a) Skeleton Dance.
(b) Fox Trot.
(c) La Bamba.
(d) Disney Dance.
15. Who is known for creating the most successful characters?
(b) Warner Brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal was Weakheart?
2. When did Disney part with Iwerks?
3. When did Lantz close his studio?
4. When did Krazy Kat appear on the big screen?
5. What was the name of Warner Brothers' main animated feature?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)