|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Terry and Van Beuren fight over?
2. What was the name of Warner Brothers' duck character?
3. What was Paul Terry most interested in?
(a) Film production.
(b) Drawing cartoons.
(c) Creating stories.
(d) Film distribution.
4. For how many years did Lantz operate a studio?
5. What type of animal were Heckle and Jeckle?
6. What was Lantz's first animal success?
(a) Sammy Cat.
(b) Paulie Pigeon.
(c) Tibby Fish.
(d) Andy Panda.
7. Which of the following was single handedly animated by Iwerks?
(a) La Bamba.
(b) Skeleton Dance.
(c) Fox Trot.
(d) Disney Dance.
8. What did Iwerks do best?
(c) Money managing.
(d) Character personality.
9. Who did Mintz have a connection to?
(c) Warner Bros.
10. Who won a court injunction against Van Beuren?
11. What changed about Porky Pig over time?
(a) His voice.
(b) His friends.
(c) His plots.
(d) His appearance.
12. What did Dick Lundy want Lantz to do?
(a) Add personality to characters.
(b) Add the "Disney touch."
(c) Add music.
(d) Add dynamic settings.
13. When was Iwerks offered his own studio?
14. What type of animal was Weakheart?
15. When did Disney part with Iwerks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character did Terry reclaim from Van Beuren?
2. What was the problem with Terry's characters?
3. When did Lantz close his studio?
4. Which of the following is not a Warner Brothers character?
5. The producer of which company bailed Iwerks out of trouble?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)