|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Iwerks sell his first series to?
2. Who was Mintz's most successful character?
3. When did Ben Hardaway join Lantz's studio?
4. In what year did Lantz begin to fight with Universal?
5. Who was Van Beuren's most successful character?
(b) Farmer Al Falfa.
(c) Betty Boop.
(d) Tom and Jerry.
6. When did the modern version of Woody Woodpecker come about?
7. What did Terry and Van Beuren fight over?
8. What was Paul Terry's company's name?
(b) Looney Toons.
(c) Warner Brothers.
9. Who approached Terry for a partnership?
10. When was Lantz born?
11. Who were many Warner Brothers animators told to copy?
12. What type of animal was Weakheart?
13. What was the name of the man heading Iwerks' animation department?
14. When did Lantz close his studio?
15. Who owned the rights to the three-color process?
(b) Warner Bros.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Warner Brothers' skunk?
2. Who is described as being "animation's forgotten man"?
3. How many Paul Terry films were produced in one year?
4. What was Van Beurens major focus?
5. Which of the following did Iwerks most seem to lack?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)