|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character did Terry reclaim from Van Beuren?
(a) Woody Woodpecker.
(b) Mighty Mouse.
(c) Donald Duck.
(d) Farmer Al Falfa.
2. Which character had its first appearance in "Gold Diggers of '49"?
(a) Bugs Bunny.
(b) Daffy Duck.
(c) Porky Pig.
(d) Yosemite Sam.
3. What was the name of the man heading Iwerks' animation department?
4. When did Iwerks and Disney meet?
5. What was the name of Warner Brothers' skunk?
6. In what year did Lantz get a job as a cameraman?
7. Who did Mintz hire two animators from?
(b) Warner Bros.
8. Which of the following is the second animation single handedly done by Iwerks?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(b) Peter Pan.
(c) Steamboat Willie.
9. When did Krazy Kat appear on the big screen?
10. For how many years did Lantz operate a studio?
11. What did "Little Herman" spoof?
(a) A chef.
(b) A magician.
(c) A writer.
(d) A doctor.
12. What was the problem with Terry's characters?
(a) They were not memorable.
(b) They were not child-friendly.
(c) They were not funny.
(d) They were not animals.
13. What was Mintz's primary concern?
(a) Creating art.
(b) Entertaining children.
(c) Entertaining adults.
(d) Making money.
14. What did Terry and Van Beuren fight over?
15. When did Ben Hardaway join Lantz's studio?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Iwerks offered his own studio?
2. How long did it take Iwerks to complete "Plane Crazy"?
3. What was Van Beurens major focus?
4. Who won a court injunction against Van Beuren?
5. Which of the following was single handedly animated by Iwerks?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)