|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a Warner Brothers character?
(a) Betty Boop.
(b) Daffy Duck.
(c) Bugs Bunny.
(d) Porky Pig.
2. Who did Lantz work for in Los Angeles?
(b) Warner Brothers.
3. What was Iwerks' record for drawings completed in a day?
4. When was Lantz born?
5. Who was Mintz's most successful character?
6. Who is described as being "animation's forgotten man"?
(a) Ub Iwerks.
(b) Walt Disney.
(c) Walter Lantz.
(d) Max Fleischer.
7. Which of the following did Iwerks most seem to lack?
(a) Speech skills.
(b) Drawing skills.
(d) Writing skills.
8. How long did it take Iwerks to complete "Plane Crazy"?
(a) Less than a month.
(b) One year.
(c) Less than 3 days.
(d) Less than 2 weeks.
9. What caused Mintz's passion to wane?
(a) Theater type.
(c) Film type.
10. When was Iwerks offered his own studio?
11. Which of the following was single handedly animated by Iwerks?
(a) Disney Dance.
(b) Skeleton Dance.
(c) Fox Trot.
(d) La Bamba.
12. What type of animal were Heckle and Jeckle?
13. What was the name of Warner Brothers' skunk?
14. Who won a court injunction against Van Beuren?
15. Which character had its first appearance in "Gold Diggers of '49"?
(a) Bugs Bunny.
(b) Porky Pig.
(c) Yosemite Sam.
(d) Daffy Duck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the man heading Iwerks' animation department?
2. In what year did Lantz begin to fight with Universal?
3. To whom did Mintz owe an overwhelming debt?
4. How old was Mintz when he died?
5. What was Krazy Kat originally?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)