|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he went solo, what was the first character Iwerks created?
(a) Felix the Frog.
(b) Flip the Frog.
(c) Fellow the Frog.
(d) Flick the Frog.
2. What was Paul Terry most interested in?
(a) Drawing cartoons.
(b) Creating stories.
(c) Film production.
(d) Film distribution.
3. What was Lantz's first animal success?
(a) Paulie Pigeon.
(b) Sammy Cat.
(c) Andy Panda.
(d) Tibby Fish.
4. For how many years did Lantz operate a studio?
5. When did Iwerks and Disney meet?
6. What caused Mintz's passion to wane?
(b) Theater type.
(d) Film type.
7. When was Iwerks offered his own studio?
8. What was Mintz's primary concern?
(a) Making money.
(b) Entertaining adults.
(c) Entertaining children.
(d) Creating art.
9. In what year did Lantz begin to fight with Universal?
10. What did Dick Lundy want Lantz to do?
(a) Add music.
(b) Add the "Disney touch."
(c) Add personality to characters.
(d) Add dynamic settings.
11. When was Lantz born?
12. When was the Aesop's Fable series dropped?
13. What did "Little Herman" spoof?
(a) A chef.
(b) A magician.
(c) A writer.
(d) A doctor.
14. Which of the following did Iwerks most seem to lack?
(a) Speech skills.
(b) Writing skills.
(c) Drawing skills.
15. What was the name of Warner Brothers' duck character?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a Warner Brothers feature?
2. What was Iwerks' record for drawings completed in a day?
3. Who created Woody Woodpecker?
4. What did Iwerks do best?
5. Who was Mintz's most successful character?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)