|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Van Beurens major focus?
(a) Character personality.
2. When was Lantz born?
3. In what year did Lantz get a job as a cameraman?
4. For how many years did Lantz operate a studio?
5. Who did Mintz have a connection to?
(d) Warner Bros.
6. What did Terry and Van Beuren fight over?
7. When did Disney part with Iwerks?
8. What type of animal were Heckle and Jeckle?
9. Which of the following is not a Warner Brothers character?
(a) Betty Boop.
(b) Daffy Duck.
(c) Porky Pig.
(d) Bugs Bunny.
10. What caused Mintz's passion to wane?
(a) Film type.
(b) Theater type.
11. To whom did Mintz owe an overwhelming debt?
12. What was the name of Warner Brothers' skunk?
13. The producer of which company bailed Iwerks out of trouble?
(b) Warner Bros.
14. Who did Lantz work for in Los Angeles?
(b) Warner Brothers.
15. Who won a court injunction against Van Beuren?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dick Lundy want Lantz to do?
2. When did Lantz close his studio?
3. What was the problem with Terry's characters?
4. When did Iwerks and Disney meet?
5. Who were many Warner Brothers animators told to copy?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)