|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lundy once work with?
2. To whom did Mintz owe an overwhelming debt?
3. In what year did Lantz begin to fight with Universal?
4. When did Krazy Kat appear on the big screen?
5. How old was Mintz when he died?
6. Who did Mintz have a connection to?
(a) Warner Bros.
7. Where was Van Beuren's studio situated?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
8. When was Iwerks offered his own studio?
9. Who approached Terry for a partnership?
10. Which of the following is the second animation single handedly done by Iwerks?
(a) Peter Pan.
(b) Steamboat Willie.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
11. What did Iwerks do best?
(a) Character personality.
(d) Money managing.
12. Which of the following was single handedly animated by Iwerks?
(a) La Bamba.
(b) Skeleton Dance.
(c) Disney Dance.
(d) Fox Trot.
13. Which of the following did Iwerks most seem to lack?
(a) Speech skills.
(b) Drawing skills.
(d) Writing skills.
14. In what year did Lantz get a job as a cameraman?
15. Who owned the rights to the three-color process?
(c) Warner Bros.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dick Lundy want Lantz to do?
2. When was the court injunction against Van Beuren obtained?
3. What was Iwerks' record for drawings completed in a day?
4. What was Lantz's first animal success?
5. Which of the following is a Warner Brothers feature?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)