|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Mintz's most successful character?
2. Who won a court injunction against Van Beuren?
3. When did Ben Hardaway join Lantz's studio?
4. In what year was "String Bean Jack" created?
5. Who created Woody Woodpecker?
6. Who did Iwerks sell his first series to?
7. What did Iwerks do best?
(b) Character personality.
(d) Money managing.
8. What caused Mintz's passion to wane?
(a) Theater type.
(c) Film type.
9. Which of the following was single handedly animated by Iwerks?
(a) La Bamba.
(b) Skeleton Dance.
(c) Fox Trot.
(d) Disney Dance.
10. What changed about Porky Pig over time?
(a) His friends.
(b) His plots.
(c) His appearance.
(d) His voice.
11. What did "Little Herman" spoof?
(a) A magician.
(b) A chef.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A writer.
12. Who did Lundy once work with?
13. When he went solo, what was the first character Iwerks created?
(a) Felix the Frog.
(b) Fellow the Frog.
(c) Flick the Frog.
(d) Flip the Frog.
14. What was Paul Terry most interested in?
(a) Film production.
(b) Drawing cartoons.
(c) Creating stories.
(d) Film distribution.
15. When did the modern version of Woody Woodpecker come about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the problem with Terry's characters?
2. What was Van Beurens major focus?
3. Which of the following did Iwerks most seem to lack?
4. What type of animal were Heckle and Jeckle?
5. When was Iwerks offered his own studio?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)