Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mintz's primary concern?
(a) Creating art.
(b) Making money.
(c) Entertaining children.
(d) Entertaining adults.
2. Who were many Warner Brothers animators told to copy?
3. Who is described as being "animation's forgotten man"?
(a) Walter Lantz.
(b) Max Fleischer.
(c) Walt Disney.
(d) Ub Iwerks.
4. Who was Van Beuren's most successful character?
(a) Farmer Al Falfa.
(c) Tom and Jerry.
(d) Betty Boop.
5. In what year was "String Bean Jack" created?
6. When did Iwerks and Disney meet?
7. Who did Iwerks sell his first series to?
8. When did Ben Hardaway join Lantz's studio?
9. How old was Mintz when he died?
10. When was Iwerks offered his own studio?
11. Which of the following is a Warner Brothers feature?
(a) Simple Songs.
(b) Silly Songs.
(c) Terry Tunes.
(d) Merrie Melodies.
12. What was the name of Warner Brothers' duck character?
13. When was Lantz born?
14. How long did it take Iwerks to complete "Plane Crazy"?
(a) One year.
(b) Less than 3 days.
(c) Less than a month.
(d) Less than 2 weeks.
15. Who was Mintz's most successful character?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is known for creating the most successful characters?
2. What caused Mintz's passion to wane?
3. Who immediately became the lead star of Warner Brothers animations?
4. Which of the following is the second animation single handedly done by Iwerks?
5. Who did Mintz farm work out to?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)