|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were many Warner Brothers animators told to copy?
2. In what year did Lantz get a job as a cameraman?
3. To whom did Mintz owe an overwhelming debt?
4. Which of the following is a Warner Brothers feature?
(a) Silly Songs.
(b) Simple Songs.
(c) Terry Tunes.
(d) Merrie Melodies.
5. How old was Mintz when he died?
6. For how many years did Lantz operate a studio?
7. What type of animal was Weakheart?
8. What did Terry and Van Beuren fight over?
9. What was Mintz's best cartoon?
(a) The Little Garden Girl.
(b) The Little Match Girl.
(c) The Little Smiley Girl.
(d) The Little Crazy Girl.
10. What was the name of Warner Brothers' duck character?
11. When did Ben Hardaway join Lantz's studio?
12. What was the name of Warner Brothers' skunk?
13. Who did Iwerks sell his first series to?
14. Who immediately became the lead star of Warner Brothers animations?
(a) Mickey Mouse.
(b) Porky Pig.
(c) Bugs Bunny.
(d) Betty Boop.
15. Who owned the rights to the three-color process?
(b) Warner Bros.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the second animation single handedly done by Iwerks?
2. How many Paul Terry films were produced in one year?
3. In what year was "String Bean Jack" created?
4. What was Lantz's first animal success?
5. What animated character was Terry's biggest star?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)