|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Iwerks most seem to lack?
(a) Speech skills.
(b) Writing skills.
(c) Drawing skills.
2. What was the name of Warner Brothers' main animated feature?
(a) Simple Songs.
(b) Funny Toons.
(c) Looney Tunes.
(d) Crazy Cartoons.
3. Who was Krazy Kat distributed through?
(a) Warner Brothers.
4. What caused Mintz's passion to wane?
(a) Theater type.
(c) Film type.
5. What was the name of Warner Brothers' skunk?
6. Where was Van Beuren's studio situated?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
7. What was Mintz's best cartoon?
(a) The Little Crazy Girl.
(b) The Little Garden Girl.
(c) The Little Smiley Girl.
(d) The Little Match Girl.
8. Which character had its first appearance in "Gold Diggers of '49"?
(a) Bugs Bunny.
(b) Porky Pig.
(c) Daffy Duck.
(d) Yosemite Sam.
9. Which of the following is the second animation single handedly done by Iwerks?
(a) Steamboat Willie.
(b) Peter Pan.
(c) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
10. The producer of which company bailed Iwerks out of trouble?
(a) Warner Bros.
11. When did Krazy Kat appear on the big screen?
12. When was the court injunction against Van Beuren obtained?
13. What was Paul Terry's company's name?
(c) Looney Toons.
(d) Warner Brothers.
14. Who approached Terry for a partnership?
15. In what year did Lantz get a job as a cameraman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was single handedly animated by Iwerks?
2. What was Mintz's primary concern?
3. What did Iwerks do best?
4. Where was Lantz from?
5. What did Dick Lundy want Lantz to do?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)