|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Lantz close his studio?
2. What was Krazy Kat originally?
(a) Short commercial.
(b) Feature film.
(c) Graphic novel.
(d) Comic strip.
3. When did Ben Hardaway join Lantz's studio?
4. Who did Mintz farm work out to?
5. What did "Little Herman" spoof?
(a) A chef.
(b) A magician.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A writer.
6. What did Dick Lundy want Lantz to do?
(a) Add music.
(b) Add the "Disney touch."
(c) Add personality to characters.
(d) Add dynamic settings.
7. Who is known for creating the most successful characters?
(b) Warner Brothers.
8. Which part of Mintz's company was left without leadership?
9. When did Iwerks and Disney meet?
10. What was Paul Terry most interested in?
(a) Drawing cartoons.
(b) Creating stories.
(c) Film production.
(d) Film distribution.
11. What was the name of Warner Brothers' skunk?
12. In what year was "String Bean Jack" created?
13. When did Krazy Kat appear on the big screen?
14. Who did Iwerks sell his first series to?
15. What was Van Beurens major focus?
(a) Character personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mintz's primary concern?
2. Who approached Terry for a partnership?
3. When was the court injunction against Van Beuren obtained?
4. In what year did Lantz begin to fight with Universal?
5. When did Disney part with Iwerks?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)