Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Disney's last film released?
(a) The day that he died.
(b) A year after his death.
(c) A year before his death.
(d) A month before his death.
2. Which of the following was a fault of Fleischer's?
(a) Bad at creating storylines.
(b) Bad at doing business.
(c) Bad at creating characters.
(d) Bad at being original rather than copying.
3. When was Gertie the Dinosaur released?
4. When did Disney form his first company?
5. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
(a) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
(b) Porky Pig.
(c) Mickey Mouse.
(d) Snow White.
6. What was Bray fascinated by?
(b) Comic books.
(c) Child psychology.
7. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
8. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
(a) Humorous Phases of Funny Faces.
(b) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(c) Looney Tunes.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
9. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
(a) Theater patrons.
10. Which of the following was the name of one of Fleischer's first features?
(a) Soso the Clown.
(b) Kiki the Clown.
(c) Koko the Clown.
(d) Cici the Clown.
11. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
(d) Actual animals.
12. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
(a) Mix drama and comedy.
(b) Create settings vital to character development.
(c) Mix cartoon with live-action.
(d) Create interesting characters.
13. According to McCay, what should animation be?
14. Through all of Disney's struggles, which of the following never suffered?
(a) Employee pay.
15. What type of animal was Bimbo?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did McCay's first feature come out?
2. How did Disney's employees describe his outlook?
3. What seemed to always win for Disney?
4. Which of the following limited early animation?
5. What did Fleischer miss out on?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)