|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
(b) The Lion King.
(c) The Jungle Book.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
2. Which of the following did McCay specifically say he did not want to be a part of?
(c) Film industry.
3. What type of job did Margaret Winkler have at Disney?
(a) Disney's producer.
(b) Disney's animator.
(c) Disneys distributor.
(d) Disney's manager.
4. What was the last film that Disney actually worked on?
(a) The Jungle Book.
(d) Mary Poppins.
5. Which of the following angered Disney's employees?
(a) No incentives to continue working.
(b) No overtime pay.
(c) He put little effort into quality.
(d) He expected them to be too creative.
6. When was Betty Boop introduced?
7. Which of the following was the name of one of Fleischer's first features?
(a) Kiki the Clown.
(b) Soso the Clown.
(c) Koko the Clown.
(d) Cici the Clown.
8. How many employees did Fleischer have in 1923?
9. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
(a) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(b) Looney Tunes.
(c) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(d) Humorous Phases of Funny Faces.
10. Which of the following was a production that took a great deal of research for Fleischer?
(a) Stalling the New World.
(b) Moving Picture World.
(c) Creative Crazy World.
(d) Strange New World.
11. Who took away the rights to one of Disney's characters?
(a) Charles Mintz.
(b) Max Fleischer.
(c) Ub Iwerks.
(d) David Fleischer.
12. In the early days of animation, how many frames per second were required for an animated piece?
13. Who created a metamorphosis of celebrity caricatures?
14. Who of the following was one of Disney's co-workers?
(a) Ub Iwerks.
(b) Max Fleischer.
(c) Paul Terry.
(d) Charles Mintz.
15. What was McCay's first feature?
(a) Tiny Nemo.
(b) Finding Nemo.
(c) Looking for Nemo.
(d) Little Nemo.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Gertie the Dinosaur released?
2. What did Bray's machine print on?
3. How did Disney's employees describe his outlook?
4. How long did Red Seal last?
5. In what year did McCay's first feature come out?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)