|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
2. What was the animated film that Fleischer created with Dr. Lee DeForest?
(a) My Old California Home.
(b) My Old Southern Home.
(c) My Tennessee Home.
(d) My Old Kentucky Home.
3. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
(a) Walt Disney Studio.
(b) MGM Studio.
(c) Oswald Studio.
(d) Pesmen-Rubin Art Studio.
4. What did Dave Fleischer annoy workers with?
(a) His desire to create voluptuous female characters.
(b) His desire to create only animal-like characters.
(c) His desire to create musicals.
(d) His desire for gags.
5. In what year did McCay's first feature come out?
6. What did McCay begin as?
(a) Newspaper cartoonist.
(b) Children's book illustrator.
(c) Military film maker.
7. Which of the following is described as being Disney's most unusual and dynamic success?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(d) The Lion King.
8. Who created a metamorphosis of celebrity caricatures?
9. How long did Red Seal last?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 1 year.
10. Who took away the rights to one of Disney's characters?
(a) Max Fleischer.
(b) Ub Iwerks.
(c) David Fleischer.
(d) Charles Mintz.
11. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
(a) Television shows.
(b) Full-length films.
(c) Short cartoons before movies.
(d) Creating comic books.
12. When was Betty Boop introduced?
13. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
14. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
(b) The Lion King.
(c) The Jungle Book.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
15. Which of the following adjectives describes Disney's early career?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following films did Disney actually work on?
2. What was Walt Disney's brother's name?
3. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
4. Who was the founder of Paramount Studios?
5. When did Bray apply for a patent?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)