|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
(a) Virginia City Film Ad Company.
(b) Kansas City Film Ad Company.
(c) Dallas Film Ad Company.
(d) Los Angeles Film Ad Company.
2. What was the name of the feature Fleischer worked on with the American Museum of Natural History?
3. How did Disney's employees describe his outlook?
4. Which of the following was McCay inspired by?
(a) A flip book.
(b) A Disney film.
(c) A military film.
(d) A comic book.
5. Which of the following is often considered to be the first true animated cartoon?
(a) Betty Boop.
(b) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(c) Little Nemo.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
6. What was McCay's first feature?
(a) Finding Nemo.
(b) Tiny Nemo.
(c) Little Nemo.
(d) Looking for Nemo.
7. When did Disney form his first company?
8. How many employees did Fleischer have in 1923?
9. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
10. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
11. What was Fleischer's most popular and long-lasting invention?
(b) Bouncing ball.
(d) Digital camera.
12. Who was the founder of Paramount Studios?
(a) Alex Zuport.
(b) Alexander Zorkins.
(c) Adolph Zukor.
(d) Allan Zane.
13. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
(a) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(c) Looney Tunes.
(d) Humorous Phases of Funny Faces.
14. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
(a) Mary Poppins.
(c) The Lion King.
15. Who created a metamorphosis of celebrity caricatures?
Short Answer Questions
1. Through all of Disney's struggles, which of the following never suffered?
2. When was Gertie the Dinosaur released?
3. Which of the following was a fault of Fleischer's?
4. Which of the following did Disney refuse to spare?
5. Which character did Max Fleischer create?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)