1. Who is described as a "legendary animator and entrepreneur" in the beginning of animation?
2. According to McCay, what should animation be?
3. McCay said that animation had unfortunately become what?
4. Which of the following limited early animation?
5. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
6. In the early days of animation, how many frames per second were required for an animated piece?
7. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
8. Where was Emile Cohl from?
9. Where was Winsor McCay from?
10. What did McCay begin as?
This section contains 2,696 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)