|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bray fascinated by?
(a) Child psychology.
(d) Comic books.
2. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
(a) Los Angeles Film Ad Company.
(b) Kansas City Film Ad Company.
(c) Dallas Film Ad Company.
(d) Virginia City Film Ad Company.
3. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
(a) Humorous Phases of Funny Faces.
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(c) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(d) Looney Tunes.
4. Which of the following angered Disney's employees?
(a) He expected them to be too creative.
(b) No incentives to continue working.
(c) He put little effort into quality.
(d) No overtime pay.
5. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
(a) Walt Disney Studio.
(b) Oswald Studio.
(c) Pesmen-Rubin Art Studio.
(d) MGM Studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, in what area did Iwerks struggle?
2. What does the first M in MGM stand for?
3. What was the animated film that Fleischer created with Dr. Lee DeForest?
4. The producer of which company bailed Iwerks out of trouble?
5. To whom did Mintz owe an overwhelming debt?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)