|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
(a) Flip book.
(c) Bray's invention.
2. Where was Lantz from?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
3. Which of the following is described as being Disney's most unusual and dynamic success?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(d) The Lion King.
4. According to the author, in what area did Iwerks struggle?
(a) Character personality.
(d) Money managing.
5. Who was the founder of Paramount Studios?
(a) Adolph Zukor.
(b) Alex Zuport.
(c) Allan Zane.
(d) Alexander Zorkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character did Terry reclaim from Van Beuren?
2. What type of job did Margaret Winkler have at Disney?
3. What was Quimby's job?
4. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
5. What did McCay begin as?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)