|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Iwerks and Disney meet?
2. Which of the following was a fault of Fleischer's?
(a) Bad at creating characters.
(b) Bad at being original rather than copying.
(c) Bad at doing business.
(d) Bad at creating storylines.
3. Which of the following did Disney refuse to spare?
(a) Character development.
(c) Employee welfare and salary.
4. When was the court injunction against Van Beuren obtained?
5. What was Disney's first animated feature?
(b) Steamboat Willie.
(c) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(d) Newman's Laugh-O-Grams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changed about Porky Pig over time?
2. What was Krazy Kat originally?
3. What was Paul Terry's company's name?
4. Which of the following is the name of a dynamic animation team?
5. Which part of Mintz's company was left without leadership?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)