|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Iwerks do best?
(a) Character personality.
(c) Money managing.
2. When was Tom and Jerry released?
3. Who owned the rights to the three-color process?
(a) Warner Bros.
4. What does the first M in MGM stand for?
5. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
(a) Actual animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lantz work for in Los Angeles?
2. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
3. Who did Iwerks sell his first series to?
4. What animated character was Terry's biggest star?
5. What was Iwerks' record for drawings completed in a day?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)