|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Originally, what animal made up part of Betty Boop?
2. When did Lantz close his studio?
3. What was the name of Warner Brothers' duck character?
4. Who was the founder of Paramount Studios?
(a) Alexander Zorkins.
(b) Allan Zane.
(c) Alex Zuport.
(d) Adolph Zukor.
5. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
(a) Looney Tunes.
(b) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(c) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(d) Humorous Phases of Funny Faces.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, in what area did Iwerks struggle?
2. What animated character was Terry's biggest star?
3. Originally, when were MGM's cartoons shown?
4. What was Mintz's best cartoon?
5. When was Tom and Jerry released?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)