|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
(a) Mix drama and comedy.
(b) Create interesting characters.
(c) Create settings vital to character development.
(d) Mix cartoon with live-action.
2. For how many years did Lantz operate a studio?
3. What did McCay begin as?
(a) Military film maker.
(c) Children's book illustrator.
(d) Newspaper cartoonist.
4. How many employees did Fleischer have in 1923?
5. Which of the following films was ripped off by MGM?
(a) Aesop's Fables.
(c) Silly Symphonies.
(d) Steamboat Willie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Mintz's passion to wane?
2. When was Red Seal Pictures formed?
3. How old was Mintz when he died?
4. What was Iwerks' record for drawings completed in a day?
5. In what year did McCay's first feature come out?
This section contains 119 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)