|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
(a) Short cartoons before movies.
(b) Full-length films.
(c) Television shows.
(d) Creating comic books.
2. Who did Mintz have a connection to?
(c) Warner Bros.
3. Who is known for creating the most successful characters?
(b) Warner Brothers.
4. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
(a) Porky Pig.
(b) Snow White.
(c) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
5. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the 1930s, where did most animators want to be?
2. What was McCay's first feature?
3. Through all of Disney's struggles, which of the following never suffered?
4. In what year was "String Bean Jack" created?
5. Which of the following is the name of a dynamic animation team?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)