|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Warner Brothers' duck character?
2. Through all of Disney's struggles, which of the following never suffered?
(a) Employee pay.
3. What was Bray fascinated by?
(b) Comic books.
(c) Child psychology.
4. What does the first M in MGM stand for?
5. What seemed to always win for Disney?
(a) His money managing skills.
(b) His quality.
(c) His vision.
(d) His intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does UPA stand for?
2. What was McCay's first feature?
3. When was Disney's last film released?
4. What did Paramount take over?
5. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)