|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following had the greatest impact on the animation industry?
(c) Black and white film.
(d) Post-recorded music.
2. According to the author, in what area did Iwerks struggle?
(a) Character personality.
(c) Money managing.
3. Who of the following was one of Disney's co-workers?
(a) Paul Terry.
(b) Max Fleischer.
(c) Ub Iwerks.
(d) Charles Mintz.
4. What was the name of Warner Brothers' skunk?
5. Which of the following was the name of one of Fleischer's first features?
(a) Kiki the Clown.
(b) Cici the Clown.
(c) Soso the Clown.
(d) Koko the Clown.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Disney's focus move to his theme parks?
2. Which character did Terry reclaim from Van Beuren?
3. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
4. Which of the following is a Warner Brothers feature?
5. What type of animal were Heckle and Jeckle?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)