|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Van Beuren's animators?
(a) Not very skilled.
(b) Skeptical of their own work.
(c) Lacking in variety, but skillful.
(d) Better than Disney's animators.
2. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
(b) Bray's invention.
(c) Flip book.
3. What was Van Beurens major focus?
(d) Character personality.
4. When did Lantz close his studio?
5. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
(a) Little Nemo.
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(c) Finding Nemo.
(d) Gertie the Dinosaur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Disney's first animated feature?
2. How many Paul Terry films were produced in one year?
3. The producer of which company bailed Iwerks out of trouble?
4. Which of the following was a fault of Fleischer's?
5. What changed about Porky Pig over time?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)