|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who created a metamorphosis of celebrity caricatures?
2. What did Fleischer tend to ignore?
(b) Music and sound.
(c) Background animation.
(d) Character development.
3. What was Krazy Kat originally?
(a) Comic strip.
(b) Feature film.
(c) Short commercial.
(d) Graphic novel.
4. Where was Lantz from?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
5. Who did Mintz hire two animators from?
(b) Warner Bros.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mintz's most successful character?
2. Which of the following was a production that took a great deal of research for Fleischer?
3. What was the animated film that Fleischer created with Dr. Lee DeForest?
4. What was the last film that Disney actually worked on?
5. How many Paul Terry films were produced in one year?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)