|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the problem with Terry's characters?
(a) They were not animals.
(b) They were not child-friendly.
(c) They were not funny.
(d) They were not memorable.
2. Which of the following is described as being Disney's most unusual and dynamic success?
(b) The Lion King.
(c) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
3. What did McCay begin as?
(a) Newspaper cartoonist.
(b) Children's book illustrator.
(c) Military film maker.
4. When was Iwerks offered his own studio?
5. How long did Red Seal last?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lantz's first animal success?
2. When did Disney part with Iwerks?
3. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
4. What changed about Porky Pig over time?
5. In what year did McCay's first feature come out?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)