|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through all of Disney's struggles, which of the following never suffered?
(b) Employee pay.
2. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
(b) Actual animals.
3. Which of the following best describes Van Beuren's animators?
(a) Better than Disney's animators.
(b) Not very skilled.
(c) Lacking in variety, but skillful.
(d) Skeptical of their own work.
4. What did Bray's machine print on?
(a) Thick paper.
(b) Thin paper.
(c) Translucent paper.
5. Which of the following was the name of one of Fleischer's first features?
(a) Koko the Clown.
(b) Cici the Clown.
(c) Kiki the Clown.
(d) Soso the Clown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dick Lundy want Lantz to do?
2. What was McCay's first feature?
3. Who owned the rights to the three-color process?
4. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
5. What did Fleischer tend to ignore?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)