|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Disney part with Iwerks?
2. What was Mintz's best cartoon?
(a) The Little Crazy Girl.
(b) The Little Smiley Girl.
(c) The Little Garden Girl.
(d) The Little Match Girl.
3. According to the author, in what area did Iwerks struggle?
(b) Character personality.
(c) Money managing.
4. During the 1930s, where did most animators want to be?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. Who is known for creating the most successful characters?
(a) Warner Brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character did Terry reclaim from Van Beuren?
2. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
3. Where was Winsor McCay from?
4. To whom did Mintz owe an overwhelming debt?
5. What was the name of the man heading Iwerks' animation department?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)