|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Paul Terry's company's name?
(a) Warner Brothers.
(d) Looney Toons.
2. What did Fleischer patent?
(c) Background template.
3. The producer of which company bailed Iwerks out of trouble?
(a) Warner Bros.
4. Which of the following adjectives describes Disney's early career?
5. What did "Little Herman" spoof?
(a) A magician.
(b) A writer.
(c) A chef.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
2. What did Terry and Van Beuren fight over?
3. What type of animal was Weakheart?
4. According to the author, in what area did Iwerks struggle?
5. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)