|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dave Fleischer annoy workers with?
(a) His desire to create voluptuous female characters.
(b) His desire to create musicals.
(c) His desire for gags.
(d) His desire to create only animal-like characters.
2. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
(a) Create interesting characters.
(b) Mix cartoon with live-action.
(c) Mix drama and comedy.
(d) Create settings vital to character development.
3. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 6 months.
4. How long did it take Iwerks to complete "Plane Crazy"?
(a) One year.
(b) Less than 2 weeks.
(c) Less than a month.
(d) Less than 3 days.
5. What was the name of Warner Brothers' main animated feature?
(a) Funny Toons.
(b) Looney Tunes.
(c) Crazy Cartoons.
(d) Simple Songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was McCay's first feature?
2. When did Ben Hardaway join Lantz's studio?
3. Which of the following films did Disney actually work on?
4. What did Bray's invention do?
5. What did Fleischer work on during World War II?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)