|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is known for creating the most successful characters?
(d) Warner Brothers.
2. Which of the following did Iwerks most seem to lack?
(a) Speech skills.
(b) Writing skills.
(d) Drawing skills.
3. How many employees did Fleischer have in 1923?
4. What was Mintz's best cartoon?
(a) The Little Smiley Girl.
(b) The Little Match Girl.
(c) The Little Garden Girl.
(d) The Little Crazy Girl.
5. When was Disney's last film released?
(a) A month before his death.
(b) A year after his death.
(c) A year before his death.
(d) The day that he died.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the court injunction against Van Beuren obtained?
2. What was Mintz's primary concern?
3. Who immediately became the lead star of Warner Brothers animations?
4. Which of the following was McCay inspired by?
5. How long did Red Seal last?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)