|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
2. What did Bray's machine print on?
(b) Translucent paper.
(c) Thin paper.
(d) Thick paper.
3. Who did Lantz work for in Los Angeles?
(a) Warner Brothers.
4. When did Disney form his first company?
5. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
(c) Actual animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character did Terry reclaim from Van Beuren?
2. Who was Fleischer's biggest competition?
3. How many employees did Fleischer have in 1923?
4. How many Paul Terry films were produced in one year?
5. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)