|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Disney refuse to spare?
(c) Character development.
(d) Employee welfare and salary.
2. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
(a) Mary Poppins.
(d) The Lion King.
3. Who owned the rights to the three-color process?
(d) Warner Bros.
4. What did Fleischer tend to ignore?
(a) Character development.
(c) Background animation.
(d) Music and sound.
5. Which of the following was single handedly animated by Iwerks?
(a) Skeleton Dance.
(b) La Bamba.
(c) Fox Trot.
(d) Disney Dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as a "legendary animator and entrepreneur" in the beginning of animation?
2. During the 1930s, where did most animators want to be?
3. What was the name of the man heading Iwerks' animation department?
4. What did Fleischer miss out on?
5. What was the name of Warner Brothers' duck character?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)