|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
2. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
(a) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(b) Looney Tunes.
(c) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(d) Humorous Phases of Funny Faces.
3. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 year.
4. What did Dick Lundy want Lantz to do?
(a) Add the "Disney touch."
(b) Add dynamic settings.
(c) Add music.
(d) Add personality to characters.
5. What was the name of Warner Brothers' main animated feature?
(a) Simple Songs.
(b) Funny Toons.
(c) Crazy Cartoons.
(d) Looney Tunes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owned the rights to the three-color process?
2. Who is described as a "legendary animator and entrepreneur" in the beginning of animation?
3. Which of the following is a Warner Brothers feature?
4. In the early days of animation, how many frames per second were required for an animated piece?
5. When did Fleischer start his own company?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)