|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Iwerks offered his own studio?
2. What was Bray's occupation?
(a) Comic book artist.
(b) Film producer.
(d) Newspaper cartoonist.
3. Which part of Mintz's company was left without leadership?
4. Who of the following was one of Disney's co-workers?
(a) Charles Mintz.
(b) Paul Terry.
(c) Max Fleischer.
(d) Ub Iwerks.
5. Which character did Max Fleischer create?
(a) Mickey Mouse.
(b) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
(c) Betty Boop.
(d) Porky Pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of job did Margaret Winkler have at Disney?
2. What did Bray's invention do?
3. What was the name of the man heading Iwerks' animation department?
4. What was Bray fascinated by?
5. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)