|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Van Beuren's studio situated?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
2. Who did Lundy once work with?
3. Which of the following describes McCay's first feature?
(a) No main character.
(b) No frames per second.
(c) No personality.
(d) No storyline.
4. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
(a) Looney Tunes.
(b) Humorous Phases of Funny Faces.
(c) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(d) Gertie the Dinosaur.
5. According to the author, in what area did Iwerks struggle?
(b) Money managing.
(d) Character personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as being "animation's forgotten man"?
2. When was Lantz born?
3. How long did it take Iwerks to complete "Plane Crazy"?
4. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
5. Where was Emile Cohl from?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)