|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years did Lantz operate a studio?
2. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
(a) Bray's invention.
(b) Flip book.
3. What was Paul Terry's company's name?
(c) Looney Toons.
(d) Warner Brothers.
4. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
(a) The Lion King.
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(d) The Jungle Book.
5. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(b) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(c) Humorous Phases of Funny Faces.
(d) Looney Tunes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Fleischer's biggest competition?
2. According to McCay, what should animation be?
3. Which of the following did Iwerks most seem to lack?
4. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
5. When did Bray apply for a patent?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)