|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was a fault of Fleischer's?
(a) Bad at being original rather than copying.
(b) Bad at creating storylines.
(c) Bad at creating characters.
(d) Bad at doing business.
2. Which of the following was single handedly animated by Iwerks?
(a) Fox Trot.
(b) La Bamba.
(c) Skeleton Dance.
(d) Disney Dance.
3. What was the number of workers that picketed Disney's studio while on strike?
4. Who won a court injunction against Van Beuren?
5. Who is described as being "animation's forgotten man"?
(a) Max Fleischer.
(b) Ub Iwerks.
(c) Walt Disney.
(d) Walter Lantz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lantz from?
2. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
3. Where was Winsor McCay from?
4. Who did Lantz work for in Los Angeles?
5. Which of the following best describes Disney's work ethic?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)