|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bray apply for a patent?
2. Which of the following was a fault of Fleischer's?
(a) Bad at doing business.
(b) Bad at creating storylines.
(c) Bad at creating characters.
(d) Bad at being original rather than copying.
3. Who was the founder of Paramount Studios?
(a) Allan Zane.
(b) Alexander Zorkins.
(c) Adolph Zukor.
(d) Alex Zuport.
4. Which of the following did Disney refuse to spare?
(b) Employee welfare and salary.
(d) Character development.
5. According to McCay, what should animation be?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was "String Bean Jack" created?
2. Who created Woody Woodpecker?
3. Originally, what animal made up part of Betty Boop?
4. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
5. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)