|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
(a) Snow White.
(b) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
(c) Mickey Mouse.
(d) Porky Pig.
2. Which of the following was McCay inspired by?
(a) A comic book.
(b) A military film.
(c) A Disney film.
(d) A flip book.
3. What did Dick Lundy want Lantz to do?
(a) Add the "Disney touch."
(b) Add personality to characters.
(c) Add music.
(d) Add dynamic settings.
4. How many Paul Terry films were produced in one year?
5. What was Walt Disney's brother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
2. When did Disney's focus move to his theme parks?
3. What animated character was Terry's biggest star?
4. Who is described as a "legendary animator and entrepreneur" in the beginning of animation?
5. McCay said that animation had unfortunately become what?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)