|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
(a) Virginia City Film Ad Company.
(b) Kansas City Film Ad Company.
(c) Dallas Film Ad Company.
(d) Los Angeles Film Ad Company.
2. What was the last film that Disney actually worked on?
(c) The Jungle Book.
(d) Mary Poppins.
3. McCay said that animation had unfortunately become what?
4. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
(a) Pesmen-Rubin Art Studio.
(b) Walt Disney Studio.
(c) MGM Studio.
(d) Oswald Studio.
5. What did Terry and Van Beuren fight over?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Iwerks' record for drawings completed in a day?
2. Where was Winsor McCay from?
3. What did Dave Fleischer annoy workers with?
4. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
5. What type of job did Margaret Winkler have at Disney?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)