|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
(a) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
(b) Porky Pig.
(c) Snow White.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
2. Which of the following is described as being Disney's most unusual and dynamic success?
(c) The Lion King.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
3. Who did Iwerks sell his first series to?
4. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
(a) Pesmen-Rubin Art Studio.
(b) Oswald Studio.
(c) Walt Disney Studio.
(d) MGM Studio.
5. Which of the following is often considered to be the first true animated cartoon?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(b) Betty Boop.
(c) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(d) Little Nemo.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Aesop's Fable series dropped?
2. What was the animated film that Fleischer created with Dr. Lee DeForest?
3. In what year did Lantz get a job as a cameraman?
4. Who was Van Beuren's most successful character?
5. When he went solo, what was the first character Iwerks created?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)