|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was single handedly animated by Iwerks?
(a) Skeleton Dance.
(b) Disney Dance.
(c) Fox Trot.
(d) La Bamba.
2. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
(a) Dallas Film Ad Company.
(b) Kansas City Film Ad Company.
(c) Los Angeles Film Ad Company.
(d) Virginia City Film Ad Company.
3. What was Disney's first animated feature?
(a) Steamboat Willie.
(c) Newman's Laugh-O-Grams.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
4. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
(b) The Lion King.
(c) Mary Poppins.
5. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
(a) Television shows.
(b) Creating comic books.
(c) Full-length films.
(d) Short cartoons before movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the court injunction against Van Beuren obtained?
2. What did "Little Herman" spoof?
3. Where did McCay prefer to make appearances?
4. When was Disney's last film released?
5. When did Lantz close his studio?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)