|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the 1930s, where did most animators want to be?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
2. When did Fleischer start his own company?
3. What was Walt Disney's brother's name?
4. Which of the following is often considered to be the first true animated cartoon?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(b) Little Nemo.
(c) Betty Boop.
(d) Gertie the Dinosaur.
5. What was Iwerks' record for drawings completed in a day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who created a metamorphosis of celebrity caricatures?
2. What did Terry and Van Beuren fight over?
3. According to McCay, what should animation be?
4. Which of the following had the greatest impact on the animation industry?
5. What was Van Beurens major focus?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)