|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took away the rights to one of Disney's characters?
(a) Ub Iwerks.
(b) Max Fleischer.
(c) Charles Mintz.
(d) David Fleischer.
2. Who did Lantz work for in Los Angeles?
(b) Warner Brothers.
3. Who is described as being "animation's forgotten man"?
(a) Walt Disney.
(b) Walter Lantz.
(c) Max Fleischer.
(d) Ub Iwerks.
4. In what year did McCay's first feature come out?
5. When did Disney form his first company?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
2. What did Fleischer work on during World War II?
3. What was the name of the feature Fleischer worked on with the American Museum of Natural History?
4. What was Bray fascinated by?
5. What type of animal were Heckle and Jeckle?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)