|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as being "animation's forgotten man"?
(a) Walter Lantz.
(b) Ub Iwerks.
(c) Walt Disney.
(d) Max Fleischer.
2. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
(a) Bray's invention.
(c) Flip book.
3. What is a nickname for celluloid?
4. The producer of which company bailed Iwerks out of trouble?
(d) Warner Bros.
5. McCay said that animation had unfortunately become what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Walt Disney's brother's name?
2. What was the animated film that Fleischer created with Dr. Lee DeForest?
3. How many Paul Terry films were produced in one year?
4. What did Dave Fleischer annoy workers with?
5. What animated character was Terry's biggest star?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)