|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dave Fleischer annoy workers with?
(a) His desire to create only animal-like characters.
(b) His desire to create musicals.
(c) His desire to create voluptuous female characters.
(d) His desire for gags.
2. When was Lantz born?
3. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
(a) Kansas City Film Ad Company.
(b) Los Angeles Film Ad Company.
(c) Dallas Film Ad Company.
(d) Virginia City Film Ad Company.
4. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
(c) Mary Poppins.
(d) The Lion King.
5. What was the last film that Disney actually worked on?
(b) Mary Poppins.
(c) The Jungle Book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives describes Disney's early career?
2. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
3. Which of the following was a production that took a great deal of research for Fleischer?
4. Where was Lantz from?
5. Which of the following describes McCay's first feature?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)