|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
(a) World War I.
(b) World War II.
(c) His workers began rioting.
(d) The Great Depression.
2. How many employees did Fleischer have in 1923?
3. Which of the following limited early animation?
(a) Inappropriate drawing tools.
(b) Black and white coloring.
(c) Ability to combine live action with cartoons.
(d) Low production costs.
4. When was Gertie the Dinosaur released?
5. What type of animal was Bimbo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Disney's work ethic?
2. McCay said that animation had unfortunately become what?
3. Where did McCay prefer to make appearances?
4. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
5. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)