|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took away the rights to one of Disney's characters?
(a) David Fleischer.
(b) Ub Iwerks.
(c) Max Fleischer.
(d) Charles Mintz.
2. What did Fleischer tend to ignore?
(a) Music and sound.
(b) Background animation.
(c) Character development.
3. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
(a) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
(b) Snow White.
(c) Porky Pig.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
4. When did Bray apply for a patent?
5. Where was Winsor McCay from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives describes Disney's early career?
2. Which of the following is often considered to be the first true animated cartoon?
3. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
4. What did Bray's invention do?
5. Which of the following was a production that took a great deal of research for Fleischer?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)