|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 months.
2. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(b) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(c) Finding Nemo.
(d) Little Nemo.
3. According to McCay, what should animation be?
4. What did Fleischer patent?
(d) Background template.
5. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
(a) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(b) Humorous Phases of Funny Faces.
(c) Looney Tunes.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seemed to always win for Disney?
2. Which character did Max Fleischer create?
3. When was Gertie the Dinosaur released?
4. When did Bray apply for a patent?
5. What did Dave Fleischer annoy workers with?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)