|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following angered Disney's employees?
(a) No incentives to continue working.
(b) He expected them to be too creative.
(c) He put little effort into quality.
(d) No overtime pay.
2. Which of the following limited early animation?
(a) Inappropriate drawing tools.
(b) Ability to combine live action with cartoons.
(c) Low production costs.
(d) Black and white coloring.
3. Through all of Disney's struggles, which of the following never suffered?
(d) Employee pay.
4. Where was Emile Cohl from?
(b) United Kingdom.
5. What type of job did Margaret Winkler have at Disney?
(a) Disney's animator.
(b) Disneys distributor.
(c) Disney's producer.
(d) Disney's manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bray fascinated by?
2. What was Disney's first animated feature?
3. Which of the following was Disney's first instant success?
4. How did Disney's employees describe his outlook?
5. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)