|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Disney's last film released?
(a) A month before his death.
(b) A year before his death.
(c) The day that he died.
(d) A year after his death.
2. What did Fleischer miss out on?
(b) Feature films.
(c) Television spots.
(d) Creating unique stories.
3. What was McCay's first feature?
(a) Tiny Nemo.
(b) Looking for Nemo.
(c) Little Nemo.
(d) Finding Nemo.
4. What was Fleischer's most popular and long-lasting invention?
(a) Bouncing ball.
(b) Digital camera.
5. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
(b) Bray's invention.
(c) Flip book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dave Fleischer annoy workers with?
2. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
3. When did Disney form his first company?
4. What is a nickname for celluloid?
5. Which of the following limited early animation?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)