|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Fleischer's most popular and long-lasting invention?
(a) Digital camera.
(d) Bouncing ball.
2. Which of the following is often considered to be the first true animated cartoon?
(a) Betty Boop.
(b) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(c) Little Nemo.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
3. What did Dave Fleischer annoy workers with?
(a) His desire for gags.
(b) His desire to create musicals.
(c) His desire to create voluptuous female characters.
(d) His desire to create only animal-like characters.
4. Which of the following adjectives describes Disney's early career?
5. When did Bray apply for a patent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Fleischer work on during World War II?
2. What was the name of the feature Fleischer worked on with the American Museum of Natural History?
3. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
4. When did Disney's focus move to his theme parks?
5. Which of the following did Disney refuse to spare?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)