|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
(a) Oswald Studio.
(b) Pesmen-Rubin Art Studio.
(c) Walt Disney Studio.
(d) MGM Studio.
2. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
(a) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(b) Finding Nemo.
(c) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(d) Little Nemo.
3. Which of the following adjectives describes Disney's early career?
4. What did Fleischer miss out on?
(b) Creating unique stories.
(c) Feature films.
(d) Television spots.
5. Which of the following angered Disney's employees?
(a) He expected them to be too creative.
(b) No incentives to continue working.
(c) He put little effort into quality.
(d) No overtime pay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Fleischer tend to ignore?
2. What was the name of the feature Fleischer worked on with the American Museum of Natural History?
3. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
4. Which of the following did McCay specifically say he did not want to be a part of?
5. Which of the following was the name of one of Fleischer's first features?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)