|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the number of workers that picketed Disney's studio while on strike?
2. What did Fleischer work on during World War II?
(a) Live-action feature films.
(b) Betty Boop.
(c) Military films.
(d) Children's cartoons.
3. Who was the founder of Paramount Studios?
(a) Alex Zuport.
(b) Adolph Zukor.
(c) Allan Zane.
(d) Alexander Zorkins.
4. What did Fleischer patent?
(c) Background template.
5. What did Fleischer tend to ignore?
(a) Background animation.
(c) Character development.
(d) Music and sound.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
2. In which century was animation invented?
3. Who is described as a "legendary animator and entrepreneur" in the beginning of animation?
4. What was Walt Disney's brother's name?
5. In what year did McCay's first feature come out?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)