|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
(a) Looney Tunes.
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(c) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(d) Humorous Phases of Funny Faces.
2. What type of animal was Bimbo?
3. Which of the following was the name of one of Fleischer's first features?
(a) Koko the Clown.
(b) Cici the Clown.
(c) Kiki the Clown.
(d) Soso the Clown.
4. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
5. What did Fleischer miss out on?
(a) Feature films.
(b) Television spots.
(d) Creating unique stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was McCay's first feature?
2. When was Gertie the Dinosaur released?
3. Who created a metamorphosis of celebrity caricatures?
4. What was the last film that Disney actually worked on?
5. What is a nickname for celluloid?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)