|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is described as being Disney's most unusual and dynamic success?
(a) The Lion King.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
2. What was Fleischer's most popular and long-lasting invention?
(b) Digital camera.
(d) Bouncing ball.
3. In which century was animation invented?
4. How long did Red Seal last?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. When was Gertie the Dinosaur released?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the last film that Disney actually worked on?
2. What did Bray's machine print on?
3. Through all of Disney's struggles, which of the following never suffered?
4. Which of the following limited early animation?
5. What did Fleischer patent?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)