|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
(a) World War II.
(b) His workers began rioting.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) World War I.
2. Where was Winsor McCay from?
3. Originally, what animal made up part of Betty Boop?
4. How long did Red Seal last?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
5. What is a nickname for celluloid?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Disney's employees describe his outlook?
2. What was Fleischer's most popular and long-lasting invention?
3. Who was the founder of Paramount Studios?
4. What type of animal was Bimbo?
5. When was Gertie the Dinosaur released?
This section contains 119 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)