|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
(a) Television shows.
(b) Short cartoons before movies.
(c) Full-length films.
(d) Creating comic books.
2. What did Dave Fleischer annoy workers with?
(a) His desire for gags.
(b) His desire to create only animal-like characters.
(c) His desire to create musicals.
(d) His desire to create voluptuous female characters.
3. What was McCay's first feature?
(a) Finding Nemo.
(b) Tiny Nemo.
(c) Looking for Nemo.
(d) Little Nemo.
4. When did Disney form his first company?
5. What type of animal was Bimbo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
2. Who of the following was one of Disney's co-workers?
3. What was the number of workers that picketed Disney's studio while on strike?
4. What did Bray's machine print on?
5. How did Disney's employees describe his outlook?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)