|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
(a) Create settings vital to character development.
(b) Mix drama and comedy.
(c) Mix cartoon with live-action.
(d) Create interesting characters.
2. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
(a) Bray's invention.
(b) Flip book.
3. What did Fleischer miss out on?
(a) Television spots.
(c) Creating unique stories.
(d) Feature films.
4. Which of the following is described as being Disney's most unusual and dynamic success?
(c) The Lion King.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
5. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
2. What did Bray's machine print on?
3. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
4. What type of job did Margaret Winkler have at Disney?
5. When was Disney's last film released?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)