|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is often considered to be the first true animated cartoon?
(a) Betty Boop.
(b) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(c) Little Nemo.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
2. Which of the following was the name of one of Fleischer's first features?
(a) Soso the Clown.
(b) Koko the Clown.
(c) Kiki the Clown.
(d) Cici the Clown.
3. What type of job did Margaret Winkler have at Disney?
(a) Disneys distributor.
(b) Disney's producer.
(c) Disney's manager.
(d) Disney's animator.
4. Which of the following was a fault of Fleischer's?
(a) Bad at creating storylines.
(b) Bad at creating characters.
(c) Bad at being original rather than copying.
(d) Bad at doing business.
5. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
(a) Mary Poppins.
(d) The Lion King.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many employees did Fleischer have in 1923?
2. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
3. What did Fleischer miss out on?
4. Which of the following had the greatest impact on the animation industry?
5. Which of the following is described as being Disney's most unusual and dynamic success?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)