|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Fleischer's most popular and long-lasting invention?
(a) Digital camera.
(b) Bouncing ball.
2. Which of the following did McCay specifically say he did not want to be a part of?
(a) Film industry.
3. Which of the following had the greatest impact on the animation industry?
(b) Black and white film.
(d) Post-recorded music.
4. In the early days of animation, how many frames per second were required for an animated piece?
5. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
(a) Finding Nemo.
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(c) Little Nemo.
(d) Gertie the Dinosaur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is described as being Disney's most unusual and dynamic success?
2. How many employees did Fleischer have in 1923?
3. When did Fleischer start his own company?
4. In which century was animation invented?
5. What type of animal was Bimbo?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)