|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Fleischer miss out on?
(a) Creating unique stories.
(b) Television spots.
(d) Feature films.
2. In which century was animation invented?
3. Who called Max Fleischer an unsung hero?
(d) A Warner Brothers studio executive.
4. How many employees did Fleischer have in 1923?
5. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
(a) Theater patrons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes McCay's first feature?
2. What was the number of workers that picketed Disney's studio while on strike?
3. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
4. According to McCay, what should animation be?
5. Which of the following adjectives describes Disney's early career?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)