|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the founder of Paramount Studios?
(a) Adolph Zukor.
(b) Alex Zuport.
(c) Allan Zane.
(d) Alexander Zorkins.
2. What was the number of workers that picketed Disney's studio while on strike?
3. What was Disney's first animated feature?
(a) Newman's Laugh-O-Grams.
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(c) Steamboat Willie.
4. When did Fleischer start his own company?
5. When was Red Seal Pictures formed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is often considered to be the first true animated cartoon?
2. What seemed to always win for Disney?
3. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
4. What did Fleischer work on during World War II?
5. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)