|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many employees did Fleischer have in 1923?
2. Who took away the rights to one of Disney's characters?
(a) Max Fleischer.
(b) Charles Mintz.
(c) David Fleischer.
(d) Ub Iwerks.
3. When did Disney's focus move to his theme parks?
4. Which of the following adjectives describes Disney's early career?
5. Which of the following did Disney refuse to spare?
(c) Character development.
(d) Employee welfare and salary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bray's invention do?
2. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
3. In what year did McCay's first feature come out?
4. Which of the following films did Disney actually work on?
5. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)