|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives describes Disney's early career?
2. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
3. Which of the following describes McCay's first feature?
(a) No main character.
(b) No storyline.
(c) No frames per second.
(d) No personality.
4. What did Fleischer tend to ignore?
(a) Character development.
(b) Background animation.
(d) Music and sound.
5. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
(a) Mix cartoon with live-action.
(b) Mix drama and comedy.
(c) Create settings vital to character development.
(d) Create interesting characters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the animated film that Fleischer created with Dr. Lee DeForest?
2. How many employees did Fleischer have in 1923?
3. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
4. Where did McCay prefer to make appearances?
5. How did Disney's employees describe his outlook?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)