|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a nickname for celluloid?
2. Where was Emile Cohl from?
(d) United Kingdom.
3. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
4. Which of the following did Disney refuse to spare?
(a) Employee welfare and salary.
(b) Character development.
5. Which of the following best describes Disney's work ethic?
(a) He wanted money, not pleasure.
(b) He was a workaholic.
(c) He had little care for detail.
(d) He could not understand enthusiasm for work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following films did Disney actually work on?
2. Who took away the rights to one of Disney's characters?
3. What type of job did Margaret Winkler have at Disney?
4. In which century was animation invented?
5. When did Disney's focus move to his theme parks?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)