|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was Disney's first instant success?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(b) The Lion King.
(c) Mickey Mouse.
2. Which of the following describes McCay's first feature?
(a) No frames per second.
(b) No personality.
(c) No main character.
(d) No storyline.
3. Which of the following was McCay inspired by?
(a) A flip book.
(b) A military film.
(c) A Disney film.
(d) A comic book.
4. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
(a) Los Angeles Film Ad Company.
(b) Virginia City Film Ad Company.
(c) Dallas Film Ad Company.
(d) Kansas City Film Ad Company.
5. Which of the following did Disney refuse to spare?
(c) Character development.
(d) Employee welfare and salary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many employees did Fleischer have in 1923?
2. Through all of Disney's struggles, which of the following never suffered?
3. What seemed to always win for Disney?
4. What did Bray's machine print on?
5. When was Red Seal Pictures formed?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)