|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
(a) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(b) Little Nemo.
(c) Finding Nemo.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
2. Through all of Disney's struggles, which of the following never suffered?
(a) Employee pay.
3. What type of animal was Bimbo?
4. What was the animated film that Fleischer created with Dr. Lee DeForest?
(a) My Old Kentucky Home.
(b) My Tennessee Home.
(c) My Old California Home.
(d) My Old Southern Home.
5. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
(b) Theater patrons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was the name of one of Fleischer's first features?
2. What did Fleischer work on during World War II?
3. Who was Fleischer's biggest competition?
4. Which of the following was Disney's first instant success?
5. Which of the following films did Disney actually work on?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)