|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Disney refuse to spare?
(a) Character development.
(d) Employee welfare and salary.
2. What is a nickname for celluloid?
3. Where was Winsor McCay from?
4. What seemed to always win for Disney?
(a) His quality.
(b) His vision.
(c) His money managing skills.
(d) His intelligence.
5. Which character did Max Fleischer create?
(a) Betty Boop.
(b) Mickey Mouse.
(c) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
(d) Porky Pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which century was animation invented?
2. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
3. What was the animated film that Fleischer created with Dr. Lee DeForest?
4. What did Fleischer tend to ignore?
5. Which of the following was the name of one of Fleischer's first features?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)