|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is often considered to be the first true animated cartoon?
(a) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(b) Betty Boop.
(c) Little Nemo.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
2. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
(a) Mix cartoon with live-action.
(b) Mix drama and comedy.
(c) Create interesting characters.
(d) Create settings vital to character development.
3. Where was Fleischer from?
(a) United Kingdom.
4. When was Disney's last film released?
(a) A month before his death.
(b) A year after his death.
(c) The day that he died.
(d) A year before his death.
5. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
(d) Theater patrons.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the early days of animation, how many frames per second were required for an animated piece?
2. Which of the following did Disney refuse to spare?
3. Which of the following adjectives describes Disney's early career?
4. Which of the following is described as being Disney's most unusual and dynamic success?
5. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)