|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McCay said that animation had unfortunately become what?
2. Which of the following was the name of one of Fleischer's first features?
(a) Kiki the Clown.
(b) Soso the Clown.
(c) Koko the Clown.
(d) Cici the Clown.
3. In which century was animation invented?
4. What did Dave Fleischer annoy workers with?
(a) His desire to create only animal-like characters.
(b) His desire to create musicals.
(c) His desire to create voluptuous female characters.
(d) His desire for gags.
5. Which of the following had the greatest impact on the animation industry?
(a) Black and white film.
(c) Post-recorded music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Disney's work ethic?
2. How many employees did Fleischer have in 1923?
3. How did Disney's employees describe his outlook?
4. Originally, what animal made up part of Betty Boop?
5. Through all of Disney's struggles, which of the following never suffered?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)