|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character did Max Fleischer create?
(a) Betty Boop.
(b) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
(c) Mickey Mouse.
(d) Porky Pig.
2. Which of the following was a fault of Fleischer's?
(a) Bad at creating characters.
(b) Bad at doing business.
(c) Bad at creating storylines.
(d) Bad at being original rather than copying.
3. When did Bray apply for a patent?
4. What type of job did Margaret Winkler have at Disney?
(a) Disneys distributor.
(b) Disney's manager.
(c) Disney's producer.
(d) Disney's animator.
5. Originally, what animal made up part of Betty Boop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
2. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
3. Who was the founder of Paramount Studios?
4. What did Dave Fleischer annoy workers with?
5. In which century was animation invented?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)