|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Disney refuse to spare?
(a) Employee welfare and salary.
(b) Character development.
2. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
(a) Create settings vital to character development.
(b) Mix cartoon with live-action.
(c) Mix drama and comedy.
(d) Create interesting characters.
3. Which of the following describes McCay's first feature?
(a) No main character.
(b) No frames per second.
(c) No personality.
(d) No storyline.
4. Where did McCay prefer to make appearances?
(a) Broadway musicals.
(b) Film sets.
(c) Poetry readings.
5. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(b) Humorous Phases of Funny Faces.
(c) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(d) Looney Tunes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did McCay specifically say he did not want to be a part of?
2. Which of the following had the greatest impact on the animation industry?
3. Which of the following was Disney's first instant success?
4. Which of the following adjectives describes Disney's early career?
5. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)