|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
(a) Virginia City Film Ad Company.
(b) Los Angeles Film Ad Company.
(c) Dallas Film Ad Company.
(d) Kansas City Film Ad Company.
2. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
3. What is a nickname for celluloid?
4. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
(a) Pesmen-Rubin Art Studio.
(b) MGM Studio.
(c) Walt Disney Studio.
(d) Oswald Studio.
5. When was Gertie the Dinosaur released?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
2. When did Bray apply for a patent?
3. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
4. What did McCay begin as?
5. Where did McCay prefer to make appearances?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)