|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives describes Disney's early career?
2. Who of the following was one of Disney's co-workers?
(a) Paul Terry.
(b) Ub Iwerks.
(c) Max Fleischer.
(d) Charles Mintz.
3. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
4. What did Bray's invention do?
(a) Made large flip books.
(b) Made diagrams.
(c) Made copies of backgrounds.
(d) Made copies of characters in different positions.
5. What did Bray's machine print on?
(a) Thick paper.
(c) Thin paper.
(d) Translucent paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to McCay, what should animation be?
2. Which of the following limited early animation?
3. Where was Winsor McCay from?
4. Where was Emile Cohl from?
5. When did Disney's focus move to his theme parks?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)