|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was Disney's first instant success?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(c) The Lion King.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
2. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 6 months.
3. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
4. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
(a) Humorous Phases of Funny Faces.
(b) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(c) Looney Tunes.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
5. In which century was animation invented?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the early days of animation, how many frames per second were required for an animated piece?
2. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
3. What was the last film that Disney actually worked on?
4. According to McCay, what should animation be?
5. What was Disney's first animated feature?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)