|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Disney refuse to spare?
(a) Employee welfare and salary.
(b) Character development.
2. When was Gertie the Dinosaur released?
3. In what year did McCay's first feature come out?
4. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
(a) Dallas Film Ad Company.
(b) Virginia City Film Ad Company.
(c) Los Angeles Film Ad Company.
(d) Kansas City Film Ad Company.
5. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
(b) Flip book.
(d) Bray's invention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
2. Where was Emile Cohl from?
3. What did Bray's invention do?
4. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
5. Who is described as a "legendary animator and entrepreneur" in the beginning of animation?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)