|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
(a) Full-length films.
(b) Television shows.
(c) Creating comic books.
(d) Short cartoons before movies.
2. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
3. What was Bray's occupation?
(a) Newspaper cartoonist.
(b) Comic book artist.
(d) Film producer.
4. What did Bray's machine print on?
(a) Thick paper.
(b) Translucent paper.
(c) Thin paper.
5. What did Bray's invention do?
(a) Made copies of characters in different positions.
(b) Made copies of backgrounds.
(c) Made large flip books.
(d) Made diagrams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
2. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
3. Where was Emile Cohl from?
4. Which of the following best describes Disney's work ethic?
5. How did Disney's employees describe his outlook?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)