|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following had the greatest impact on the animation industry?
(a) Black and white film.
(c) Post-recorded music.
2. In the early days of animation, how many frames per second were required for an animated piece?
3. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 months.
4. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
(a) Humorous Phases of Funny Faces.
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(c) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(d) Looney Tunes.
5. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
(a) Walt Disney Studio.
(b) MGM Studio.
(c) Pesmen-Rubin Art Studio.
(d) Oswald Studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following was one of Disney's co-workers?
2. What was Bray's occupation?
3. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
4. What did Bray's invention do?
5. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)