|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bray's invention do?
(a) Made copies of backgrounds.
(b) Made copies of characters in different positions.
(c) Made large flip books.
(d) Made diagrams.
2. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
3. Who took away the rights to one of Disney's characters?
(a) David Fleischer.
(b) Max Fleischer.
(c) Ub Iwerks.
(d) Charles Mintz.
4. Through all of Disney's struggles, which of the following never suffered?
(c) Employee pay.
5. Which of the following best describes Disney's work ethic?
(a) He wanted money, not pleasure.
(b) He had little care for detail.
(c) He could not understand enthusiasm for work.
(d) He was a workaholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following was one of Disney's co-workers?
2. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
3. Where was Emile Cohl from?
4. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
5. Where did McCay prefer to make appearances?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)