|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following films did Disney actually work on?
(a) Sleeping Beauty.
(b) Curious George.
(c) Beauty and the Beast.
2. Where was Winsor McCay from?
3. Who took away the rights to one of Disney's characters?
(a) David Fleischer.
(b) Ub Iwerks.
(c) Max Fleischer.
(d) Charles Mintz.
4. What did McCay begin as?
(b) Newspaper cartoonist.
(c) Children's book illustrator.
(d) Military film maker.
5. Which of the following is often considered to be the first true animated cartoon?
(a) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(b) Little Nemo.
(c) Betty Boop.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
2. Who of the following was one of Disney's co-workers?
3. Through all of Disney's struggles, which of the following never suffered?
4. Which of the following angered Disney's employees?
5. When did Disney form his first company?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)