|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following limited early animation?
(a) Black and white coloring.
(b) Low production costs.
(c) Ability to combine live action with cartoons.
(d) Inappropriate drawing tools.
2. Which of the following was Disney's first instant success?
(a) The Lion King.
(b) Mickey Mouse.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
3. What was McCay's first feature?
(a) Tiny Nemo.
(b) Looking for Nemo.
(c) Finding Nemo.
(d) Little Nemo.
4. Which of the following angered Disney's employees?
(a) He expected them to be too creative.
(b) He put little effort into quality.
(c) No incentives to continue working.
(d) No overtime pay.
5. Where did McCay prefer to make appearances?
(a) Broadway musicals.
(b) Poetry readings.
(c) Film sets.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did McCay's first feature come out?
2. What type of job did Margaret Winkler have at Disney?
3. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
4. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
5. Who took away the rights to one of Disney's characters?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)