|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Emile Cohl from?
(d) United Kingdom.
2. Which of the following did Disney refuse to spare?
(a) Character development.
(c) Employee welfare and salary.
3. Which of the following limited early animation?
(a) Inappropriate drawing tools.
(b) Black and white coloring.
(c) Ability to combine live action with cartoons.
(d) Low production costs.
4. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
(a) Los Angeles Film Ad Company.
(b) Dallas Film Ad Company.
(c) Kansas City Film Ad Company.
(d) Virginia City Film Ad Company.
5. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
(a) The Lion King.
(b) The Jungle Book.
(c) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
2. What did McCay begin as?
3. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
4. What was Bray fascinated by?
5. In the early days of animation, how many frames per second were required for an animated piece?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)