|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following limited early animation?
(a) Inappropriate drawing tools.
(b) Black and white coloring.
(c) Low production costs.
(d) Ability to combine live action with cartoons.
2. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
(b) Theater patrons.
3. In what year did McCay's first feature come out?
4. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
(a) His workers began rioting.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) World War I.
(d) World War II.
5. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
(a) MGM Studio.
(b) Pesmen-Rubin Art Studio.
(c) Oswald Studio.
(d) Walt Disney Studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
2. When did Disney's focus move to his theme parks?
3. Which of the following is often considered to be the first true animated cartoon?
4. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
5. Which of the following did McCay specifically say he did not want to be a part of?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)