|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Disney refuse to spare?
(c) Employee welfare and salary.
(d) Character development.
2. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
(a) Create settings vital to character development.
(b) Mix cartoon with live-action.
(c) Mix drama and comedy.
(d) Create interesting characters.
3. What seemed to always win for Disney?
(a) His money managing skills.
(b) His vision.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His quality.
4. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) World War II.
(c) His workers began rioting.
(d) World War I.
5. How did Disney's employees describe his outlook?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following had the greatest impact on the animation industry?
2. What was Disney's first animated feature?
3. Which of the following did McCay specifically say he did not want to be a part of?
4. What was Bray's occupation?
5. Where did McCay prefer to make appearances?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)