|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(c) The Jungle Book.
(d) The Lion King.
2. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
(a) Mix cartoon with live-action.
(b) Create interesting characters.
(c) Mix drama and comedy.
(d) Create settings vital to character development.
3. What did Bray's invention do?
(a) Made copies of characters in different positions.
(b) Made copies of backgrounds.
(c) Made diagrams.
(d) Made large flip books.
4. What did Bray's machine print on?
(a) Thick paper.
(c) Translucent paper.
(d) Thin paper.
5. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
(a) Humorous Phases of Funny Faces.
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(c) Looney Tunes.
(d) Gertie the Dinosaur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
2. When did Disney form his first company?
3. When was Gertie the Dinosaur released?
4. Which of the following is often considered to be the first true animated cartoon?
5. Which of the following is described as being Disney's most unusual and dynamic success?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)