|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following had the greatest impact on the animation industry?
(a) Black and white film.
(c) Post-recorded music.
2. What was the number of workers that picketed Disney's studio while on strike?
3. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
(a) The Lion King.
(c) Mary Poppins.
4. Which of the following best describes Disney's work ethic?
(a) He could not understand enthusiasm for work.
(b) He had little care for detail.
(c) He was a workaholic.
(d) He wanted money, not pleasure.
5. What was Disney's first animated feature?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(c) Newman's Laugh-O-Grams.
(d) Steamboat Willie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bray's machine print on?
2. Which of the following is often considered to be the first true animated cartoon?
3. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
4. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
5. What was the last film that Disney actually worked on?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)