|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a nickname for celluloid?
2. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
(a) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(c) Finding Nemo.
(d) Little Nemo.
3. Which of the following was McCay inspired by?
(a) A comic book.
(b) A flip book.
(c) A military film.
(d) A Disney film.
4. Which of the following angered Disney's employees?
(a) He put little effort into quality.
(b) No overtime pay.
(c) No incentives to continue working.
(d) He expected them to be too creative.
5. Which of the following films did Disney actually work on?
(a) Sleeping Beauty.
(b) Curious George.
(c) Beauty and the Beast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
2. Which of the following did McCay specifically say he did not want to be a part of?
3. What was the number of workers that picketed Disney's studio while on strike?
4. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
5. Where did McCay prefer to make appearances?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)