|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
(a) World War I.
(b) His workers began rioting.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) World War II.
2. What did Bray's invention do?
(a) Made large flip books.
(b) Made copies of characters in different positions.
(c) Made diagrams.
(d) Made copies of backgrounds.
3. What was the last film that Disney actually worked on?
(a) The Jungle Book.
(d) Mary Poppins.
4. Who of the following was one of Disney's co-workers?
(a) Paul Terry.
(b) Ub Iwerks.
(c) Max Fleischer.
(d) Charles Mintz.
5. McCay said that animation had unfortunately become what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
2. What did McCay begin as?
3. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
4. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
5. In which century was animation invented?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)