|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, The Silent Era.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Emile Cohl from?
(b) United Kingdom.
2. In what year did McCay's first feature come out?
3. In which century was animation invented?
4. What did Bray's machine print on?
(a) Thick paper.
(b) Translucent paper.
(c) Thin paper.
5. Which of the following did McCay specifically say he did not want to be a part of?
(a) Film industry.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Gertie the Dinosaur released?
2. Which of the following limited early animation?
3. When did Bray apply for a patent?
4. Where was Winsor McCay from?
5. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)