|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, The Silent Era.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was McCay's first feature?
(a) Tiny Nemo.
(b) Finding Nemo.
(c) Looking for Nemo.
(d) Little Nemo.
2. In which century was animation invented?
3. When did Bray apply for a patent?
4. Where was Winsor McCay from?
5. McCay said that animation had unfortunately become what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
2. Which of the following was McCay inspired by?
3. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
4. What was Bray fascinated by?
5. What is a nickname for celluloid?
This section contains 121 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)