|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, The Silent Era.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
2. Which of the following describes McCay's first feature?
(a) No main character.
(b) No storyline.
(c) No personality.
(d) No frames per second.
3. Where was Emile Cohl from?
(c) United Kingdom.
4. In which century was animation invented?
5. What was Bray fascinated by?
(a) Child psychology.
(b) Comic books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
2. Which of the following was McCay inspired by?
3. Where was Winsor McCay from?
4. When did Bray apply for a patent?
5. In the early days of animation, how many frames per second were required for an animated piece?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)