|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, The Silent Era.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(b) Little Nemo.
(c) Finding Nemo.
(d) Gertie the Dinosaur.
2. What is a nickname for celluloid?
3. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
4. Which of the following did McCay specifically say he did not want to be a part of?
(c) Film industry.
5. Which of the following limited early animation?
(a) Ability to combine live action with cartoons.
(b) Black and white coloring.
(c) Low production costs.
(d) Inappropriate drawing tools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did McCay prefer to make appearances?
2. Where was Emile Cohl from?
3. What was Bray's occupation?
4. What did Bray's machine print on?
5. In the early days of animation, how many frames per second were required for an animated piece?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)