|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Paramount create?
(a) Pipi Pew.
(b) Simple Sally.
(c) Little Lulu.
(d) Tiny Tina.
2. According to the author, in what area did Iwerks struggle?
(a) Character personality.
(d) Money managing.
3. What was the animated film that Fleischer created with Dr. Lee DeForest?
(a) My Old California Home.
(b) My Tennessee Home.
(c) My Old Southern Home.
(d) My Old Kentucky Home.
4. Through all of Disney's struggles, which of the following never suffered?
(b) Employee pay.
5. What did "Little Herman" spoof?
(a) A writer.
(b) A magician.
(c) A chef.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Krazy Kat originally?
2. What did Fleischer miss out on?
3. What was Bray's occupation?
4. What was the problem with Terry's characters?
5. When was Tom and Jerry released?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)