Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Max Fleischer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dave Fleischer annoy workers with?
(a) His desire for gags.
(b) His desire to create voluptuous female characters.
(c) His desire to create musicals.
(d) His desire to create only animal-like characters.
2. What was the last film that Disney actually worked on?
(b) The Jungle Book.
(c) Mary Poppins.
3. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
(a) Kansas City Film Ad Company.
(b) Dallas Film Ad Company.
(c) Los Angeles Film Ad Company.
(d) Virginia City Film Ad Company.
4. What did Bray's invention do?
(a) Made copies of characters in different positions.
(b) Made copies of backgrounds.
(c) Made diagrams.
(d) Made large flip books.
5. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
(a) Snow White.
(b) Porky Pig.
(c) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called Max Fleischer an unsung hero?
2. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
3. Where was Winsor McCay from?
4. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
5. What was the name of the feature Fleischer worked on with the American Museum of Natural History?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)