Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Disney's last film released?
(a) The day that he died.
(b) A month before his death.
(c) A year after his death.
(d) A year before his death.
2. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 year.
3. What did Bray's machine print on?
(a) Thick paper.
(b) Translucent paper.
(d) Thin paper.
4. Which of the following is often considered to be the first true animated cartoon?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(b) Betty Boop.
(c) Little Nemo.
(d) Gertie the Dinosaur.
5. In which century was animation invented?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of job did Margaret Winkler have at Disney?
2. What was Bray fascinated by?
3. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
4. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
5. What seemed to always win for Disney?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)