Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, The Silent Era.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
(a) Bray's invention.
(c) Flip book.
2. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
(a) Theater patrons.
3. Which of the following was McCay inspired by?
(a) A comic book.
(b) A Disney film.
(c) A military film.
(d) A flip book.
4. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
5. Which of the following had the greatest impact on the animation industry?
(b) Black and white film.
(d) Post-recorded music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bray's invention do?
2. What did McCay begin as?
3. McCay said that animation had unfortunately become what?
4. Which of the following describes McCay's first feature?
5. When did Bray apply for a patent?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)