Quiz: Chapter 2, Walt Disney
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
a) Short cartoons before movies.
b) Full-length films.
c) Television shows.
d) Creating comic books.
2. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
a) The Lion King.
d) Mary Poppins.
3. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
a) Mix drama and comedy.
b) Create interesting characters.
c) Create settings vital to character development.
d) Mix cartoon with live-action.
4. Which of the following did Disney refuse to spare?
a) Character development.
c) Employee welfare and salary.
5. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
This section contains 247 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)