|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McCay said that animation had unfortunately become what?
2. In what year was "String Bean Jack" created?
3. How many Paul Terry films were produced in one year?
4. Where was Lantz from?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What animated character was Terry's biggest star?
(a) Mighty Mouse.
(b) Betty Boop.
(c) Chilly Willy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is often considered to be the first true animated cartoon?
2. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
3. Which character did Max Fleischer create?
4. Who did Iwerks sell his first series to?
5. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)