|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Krazy Kat originally?
(a) Graphic novel.
(b) Comic strip.
(c) Feature film.
(d) Short commercial.
2. Which of the following best describes Van Beuren's animators?
(a) Not very skilled.
(b) Skeptical of their own work.
(c) Lacking in variety, but skillful.
(d) Better than Disney's animators.
3. Who was Van Beuren's most successful character?
(a) Betty Boop.
(b) Farmer Al Falfa.
(c) Tom and Jerry.
4. When was the court injunction against Van Beuren obtained?
5. Who was the founder of Paramount Studios?
(a) Alexander Zorkins.
(b) Allan Zane.
(c) Alex Zuport.
(d) Adolph Zukor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as a "legendary animator and entrepreneur" in the beginning of animation?
2. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
3. Who created Woody Woodpecker?
4. Which character did Max Fleischer create?
5. When did Bray apply for a patent?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)