|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Warner Brothers' main animated feature?
(a) Looney Tunes.
(b) Crazy Cartoons.
(c) Funny Toons.
(d) Simple Songs.
2. Where was Van Beuren's studio situated?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. Who is described as being "animation's forgotten man"?
(a) Walter Lantz.
(b) Max Fleischer.
(c) Walt Disney.
(d) Ub Iwerks.
4. What type of animal was Weakheart?
5. What was Lantz's first animal success?
(a) Paulie Pigeon.
(b) Sammy Cat.
(c) Tibby Fish.
(d) Andy Panda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owned the rights to the three-color process?
2. Which of the following best describes Disney's work ethic?
3. Where was Lantz from?
4. What did "Little Herman" spoof?
5. What was Bray's occupation?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)