|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Warner Brothers' main animated feature?
(a) Simple Songs.
(b) Funny Toons.
(c) Crazy Cartoons.
(d) Looney Tunes.
2. Who called Max Fleischer an unsung hero?
(b) A Warner Brothers studio executive.
3. What was Disney's first animated feature?
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(c) Newman's Laugh-O-Grams.
(d) Steamboat Willie.
4. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
(a) World War I.
(b) His workers began rioting.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Great Depression.
5. What was Bray fascinated by?
(c) Comic books.
(d) Child psychology.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Aesop's Fable series dropped?
2. When was Red Seal Pictures formed?
3. What was the name of the man heading Iwerks' animation department?
4. The producer of which company bailed Iwerks out of trouble?
5. Who was the founder of Paramount Studios?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)