|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Lantz get a job as a cameraman?
2. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
3. In what year was "String Bean Jack" created?
4. Which of the following describes McCay's first feature?
(a) No frames per second.
(b) No main character.
(c) No storyline.
(d) No personality.
5. What was Disney's first animated feature?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(b) Newman's Laugh-O-Grams.
(c) Steamboat Willie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who created a metamorphosis of celebrity caricatures?
2. Where was Van Beuren's studio situated?
3. Which of the following had the greatest impact on the animation industry?
4. Who was Van Beuren's most successful character?
5. Where did McCay prefer to make appearances?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)