|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
2. What did Fleischer miss out on?
(a) Television spots.
(b) Creating unique stories.
(d) Feature films.
3. Which of the following is the second animation single handedly done by Iwerks?
(a) Peter Pan.
(c) Steamboat Willie.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
4. What did Iwerks do best?
(a) Money managing.
(c) Character personality.
5. Where was Emile Cohl from?
(b) United Kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Krazy Kat originally?
2. Where was Van Beuren's studio situated?
3. Who created a metamorphosis of celebrity caricatures?
4. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
5. What was Bray's occupation?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)