|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did McCay begin as?
(a) Children's book illustrator.
(b) Newspaper cartoonist.
(c) Military film maker.
2. McCay said that animation had unfortunately become what?
3. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
4. Who did Mintz farm work out to?
5. What did Iwerks do best?
(a) Money managing.
(d) Character personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lundy once work with?
2. What was Bray fascinated by?
3. According to the author, in what area did Iwerks struggle?
4. Where was Winsor McCay from?
5. Which of the following was single handedly animated by Iwerks?
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)