|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
(a) Dallas Film Ad Company.
(b) Virginia City Film Ad Company.
(c) Los Angeles Film Ad Company.
(d) Kansas City Film Ad Company.
2. What changed about Porky Pig over time?
(a) His friends.
(b) His voice.
(c) His appearance.
(d) His plots.
3. Where was Lantz from?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
4. When was Iwerks offered his own studio?
5. Who of the following was one of Disney's co-workers?
(a) Charles Mintz.
(b) Max Fleischer.
(c) Ub Iwerks.
(d) Paul Terry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Mintz have a connection to?
2. When did Disney form his first company?
3. How long did it take Iwerks to complete "Plane Crazy"?
4. Who approached Terry for a partnership?
5. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)