|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bray apply for a patent?
2. Who approached Terry for a partnership?
3. Which of the following is the second animation single handedly done by Iwerks?
(a) Steamboat Willie.
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(d) Peter Pan.
4. What did McCay begin as?
(a) Newspaper cartoonist.
(c) Children's book illustrator.
(d) Military film maker.
5. How many Paul Terry films were produced in one year?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to McCay, what should animation be?
2. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
3. What was the name of the man heading Iwerks' animation department?
4. Which character did Terry reclaim from Van Beuren?
5. What did Dave Fleischer annoy workers with?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)