|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through all of Disney's struggles, which of the following never suffered?
(a) Employee pay.
2. What did Bray's machine print on?
(a) Thin paper.
(c) Translucent paper.
(d) Thick paper.
3. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
(a) Little Nemo.
(b) Gertie the Dinosaur.
(c) Finding Nemo.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
4. What was the name of the feature Fleischer worked on with the American Museum of Natural History?
5. When did Disney part with Iwerks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a nickname for celluloid?
2. Which of the following did Disney refuse to spare?
3. What type of animal were Heckle and Jeckle?
4. How old was Mintz when he died?
5. During the 1930s, where did most animators want to be?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)