|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Aesop's Fable series dropped?
2. McCay said that animation had unfortunately become what?
3. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
(a) Porky Pig.
(b) Snow White.
(c) Mickey Mouse.
(d) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
4. Which of the following did McCay specifically say he did not want to be a part of?
(b) Film industry.
5. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
(a) MGM Studio.
(b) Pesmen-Rubin Art Studio.
(c) Oswald Studio.
(d) Walt Disney Studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Lantz get a job as a cameraman?
2. Which part of Mintz's company was left without leadership?
3. How long did Red Seal last?
4. How old was Mintz when he died?
5. What was Paul Terry most interested in?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)