|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lantz's first animal success?
(a) Paulie Pigeon.
(b) Tibby Fish.
(c) Andy Panda.
(d) Sammy Cat.
2. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
(a) Little Nemo.
(b) Finding Nemo.
(c) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(d) Gertie the Dinosaur.
3. Which of the following describes McCay's first feature?
(a) No storyline.
(b) No frames per second.
(c) No main character.
(d) No personality.
4. What was Walt Disney's brother's name?
5. What did Dick Lundy want Lantz to do?
(a) Add dynamic settings.
(b) Add the "Disney touch."
(c) Add music.
(d) Add personality to characters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through all of Disney's struggles, which of the following never suffered?
2. When did the modern version of Woody Woodpecker come about?
3. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
4. Who did Mintz farm work out to?
5. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)