|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last film that Disney actually worked on?
(c) Mary Poppins.
(d) The Jungle Book.
2. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
(a) Oswald Studio.
(b) MGM Studio.
(c) Pesmen-Rubin Art Studio.
(d) Walt Disney Studio.
3. When did Disney's focus move to his theme parks?
4. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
(a) Virginia City Film Ad Company.
(b) Dallas Film Ad Company.
(c) Los Angeles Film Ad Company.
(d) Kansas City Film Ad Company.
5. What did Bray's machine print on?
(b) Translucent paper.
(c) Thick paper.
(d) Thin paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives describes Disney's early career?
2. In what year did McCay's first feature come out?
3. In which century was animation invented?
4. Which of the following was McCay inspired by?
5. What was Disney's first animated feature?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)