|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
(a) MGM Studio.
(b) Pesmen-Rubin Art Studio.
(c) Walt Disney Studio.
(d) Oswald Studio.
2. Who is described as a "legendary animator and entrepreneur" in the beginning of animation?
3. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
(a) Mickey Mouse.
(b) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
(c) Snow White.
(d) Porky Pig.
4. Which of the following describes McCay's first feature?
(a) No frames per second.
(b) No main character.
(c) No storyline.
(d) No personality.
5. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Winsor McCay from?
2. Which of the following was Disney's first instant success?
3. When did Disney's focus move to his theme parks?
4. Through all of Disney's struggles, which of the following never suffered?
5. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)