|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
(a) Short cartoons before movies.
(b) Television shows.
(c) Creating comic books.
(d) Full-length films.
2. What was Bray's occupation?
(a) Comic book artist.
(b) Newspaper cartoonist.
(c) Film producer.
3. Who of the following was one of Disney's co-workers?
(a) Max Fleischer.
(b) Paul Terry.
(c) Charles Mintz.
(d) Ub Iwerks.
4. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
5. What was McCay's first feature?
(a) Finding Nemo.
(b) Looking for Nemo.
(c) Little Nemo.
(d) Tiny Nemo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the number of workers that picketed Disney's studio while on strike?
2. When was Disney's last film released?
3. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
4. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
5. Which of the following had the greatest impact on the animation industry?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)