|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
(a) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
(b) Porky Pig.
(c) Mickey Mouse.
(d) Snow White.
2. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
(a) Television shows.
(b) Full-length films.
(c) Creating comic books.
(d) Short cartoons before movies.
3. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
4. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
(a) Bray's invention.
(d) Flip book.
5. Which of the following had the greatest impact on the animation industry?
(a) Post-recorded music.
(b) Black and white film.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes McCay's first feature?
2. Which of the following was Disney's first instant success?
3. Which of the following films did Disney actually work on?
4. Where did McCay prefer to make appearances?
5. When did Bray apply for a patent?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)