|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) His workers began rioting.
(d) World War II.
2. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
(a) Television shows.
(b) Full-length films.
(c) Creating comic books.
(d) Short cartoons before movies.
3. Which of the following is described as being Disney's most unusual and dynamic success?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(d) The Lion King.
4. What did Bray's invention do?
(a) Made copies of characters in different positions.
(b) Made large flip books.
(c) Made diagrams.
(d) Made copies of backgrounds.
5. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
(a) Oswald Studio.
(b) Pesmen-Rubin Art Studio.
(c) Walt Disney Studio.
(d) MGM Studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
2. Which of the following was McCay inspired by?
3. Which of the following limited early animation?
4. What was Bray fascinated by?
5. What is a nickname for celluloid?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)