|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Emile Cohl from?
(a) United Kingdom.
2. Which of the following films did Disney actually work on?
(a) Sleeping Beauty.
(c) Curious George.
(d) Beauty and the Beast.
3. Where was Winsor McCay from?
4. Which of the following was Disney's first instant success?
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(c) The Lion King.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
5. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
2. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
3. What seemed to always win for Disney?
4. In the early days of animation, how many frames per second were required for an animated piece?
5. What did Bray's machine print on?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)