|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
(a) World War I.
(b) World War II.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) His workers began rioting.
2. What was the last film that Disney actually worked on?
(a) The Jungle Book.
(c) Mary Poppins.
3. What did Bray's invention do?
(a) Made diagrams.
(b) Made large flip books.
(c) Made copies of backgrounds.
(d) Made copies of characters in different positions.
4. What did McCay begin as?
(a) Newspaper cartoonist.
(b) Children's book illustrator.
(d) Military film maker.
5. Who of the following was one of Disney's co-workers?
(a) Max Fleischer.
(b) Ub Iwerks.
(c) Charles Mintz.
(d) Paul Terry.
Short Answer Questions
1. McCay said that animation had unfortunately become what?
2. What type of job did Margaret Winkler have at Disney?
3. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
4. Which of the following was Disney's first instant success?
5. Which of the following is often considered to be the first true animated cartoon?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)