|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is often considered to be the first true animated cartoon?
(a) Betty Boop.
(b) Little Nemo.
(c) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(d) Gertie the Dinosaur.
2. McCay said that animation had unfortunately become what?
3. What did Bray's invention do?
(a) Made copies of backgrounds.
(b) Made large flip books.
(c) Made copies of characters in different positions.
(d) Made diagrams.
4. Which of the following angered Disney's employees?
(a) No incentives to continue working.
(b) He expected them to be too creative.
(c) He put little effort into quality.
(d) No overtime pay.
5. What is a nickname for celluloid?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
2. Which of the following is described as being Disney's most unusual and dynamic success?
3. When did Disney form his first company?
4. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
5. Which of the following was McCay inspired by?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)