|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Disney's focus move to his theme parks?
2. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
(a) Mary Poppins.
(c) The Lion King.
3. Who took away the rights to one of Disney's characters?
(a) David Fleischer.
(b) Ub Iwerks.
(c) Max Fleischer.
(d) Charles Mintz.
4. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
(a) Television shows.
(b) Full-length films.
(c) Short cartoons before movies.
(d) Creating comic books.
5. What was the number of workers that picketed Disney's studio while on strike?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did McCay specifically say he did not want to be a part of?
2. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
3. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
4. Where did McCay prefer to make appearances?
5. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)