|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 6 months.
2. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
3. What did McCay begin as?
(a) Children's book illustrator.
(c) Military film maker.
(d) Newspaper cartoonist.
4. When did Bray apply for a patent?
5. What was Disney's first animated feature?
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(c) Newman's Laugh-O-Grams.
(d) Steamboat Willie.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Gertie the Dinosaur released?
2. Which of the following films did Disney actually work on?
3. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
4. Which of the following was Disney's first instant success?
5. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)