|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did McCay begin as?
(a) Newspaper cartoonist.
(c) Military film maker.
(d) Children's book illustrator.
2. Which of the following best describes Disney's work ethic?
(a) He was a workaholic.
(b) He had little care for detail.
(c) He could not understand enthusiasm for work.
(d) He wanted money, not pleasure.
3. Which of the following is described as being Disney's most unusual and dynamic success?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(c) The Lion King.
4. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) World War II.
(c) World War I.
(d) His workers began rioting.
5. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
(c) Theater patrons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Winsor McCay from?
2. When did Disney's focus move to his theme parks?
3. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
4. Who of the following was one of Disney's co-workers?
5. Who is described as a "legendary animator and entrepreneur" in the beginning of animation?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)