|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
2. Which of the following limited early animation?
(a) Ability to combine live action with cartoons.
(b) Black and white coloring.
(c) Low production costs.
(d) Inappropriate drawing tools.
3. According to McCay, what should animation be?
4. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
(a) Mix cartoon with live-action.
(b) Create interesting characters.
(c) Mix drama and comedy.
(d) Create settings vital to character development.
5. Which of the following was McCay inspired by?
(a) A comic book.
(b) A flip book.
(c) A military film.
(d) A Disney film.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives describes Disney's early career?
2. What did McCay begin as?
3. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
4. What was Bray's occupation?
5. Where was Emile Cohl from?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)