|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
(a) Mickey Mouse.
(b) Snow White.
(c) Porky Pig.
(d) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
2. McCay said that animation had unfortunately become what?
3. What did Bray's invention do?
(a) Made diagrams.
(b) Made copies of characters in different positions.
(c) Made large flip books.
(d) Made copies of backgrounds.
4. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
(a) Create interesting characters.
(b) Mix drama and comedy.
(c) Mix cartoon with live-action.
(d) Create settings vital to character development.
5. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
(a) Dallas Film Ad Company.
(b) Los Angeles Film Ad Company.
(c) Virginia City Film Ad Company.
(d) Kansas City Film Ad Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Disney's first animated feature?
2. Which of the following is often considered to be the first true animated cartoon?
3. According to McCay, what should animation be?
4. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
5. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)