|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes McCay's first feature?
(a) No personality.
(b) No frames per second.
(c) No storyline.
(d) No main character.
2. Which of the following best describes Disney's work ethic?
(a) He could not understand enthusiasm for work.
(b) He had little care for detail.
(c) He wanted money, not pleasure.
(d) He was a workaholic.
3. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
(d) Actual animals.
4. What was Bray's occupation?
(a) Newspaper cartoonist.
(b) Comic book artist.
(d) Film producer.
5. What did McCay begin as?
(a) Military film maker.
(b) Newspaper cartoonist.
(d) Children's book illustrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the number of workers that picketed Disney's studio while on strike?
2. McCay said that animation had unfortunately become what?
3. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
4. What was Bray fascinated by?
5. What did Bray's machine print on?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)