|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following limited early animation?
(a) Inappropriate drawing tools.
(b) Black and white coloring.
(c) Low production costs.
(d) Ability to combine live action with cartoons.
2. What was the last film that Disney actually worked on?
(b) The Jungle Book.
(c) Mary Poppins.
3. What was Walt Disney's brother's name?
4. What was McCay's first feature?
(a) Tiny Nemo.
(b) Little Nemo.
(c) Looking for Nemo.
(d) Finding Nemo.
5. Which of the following describes McCay's first feature?
(a) No frames per second.
(b) No personality.
(c) No main character.
(d) No storyline.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
2. What was the number of workers that picketed Disney's studio while on strike?
3. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
4. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
5. In which century was animation invented?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)