|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last film that Disney actually worked on?
(a) Mary Poppins.
(c) The Jungle Book.
2. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
(a) Snow White.
(b) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
(c) Porky Pig.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
3. Who took away the rights to one of Disney's characters?
(a) Ub Iwerks.
(b) Max Fleischer.
(c) Charles Mintz.
(d) David Fleischer.
4. When was Gertie the Dinosaur released?
5. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
(a) Television shows.
(b) Short cartoons before movies.
(c) Full-length films.
(d) Creating comic books.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Disney's last film released?
2. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
3. According to McCay, what should animation be?
4. Which of the following did McCay specifically say he did not want to be a part of?
5. McCay said that animation had unfortunately become what?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)