|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
(a) Mix drama and comedy.
(b) Mix cartoon with live-action.
(c) Create settings vital to character development.
(d) Create interesting characters.
2. When was Disney's last film released?
(a) A month before his death.
(b) A year after his death.
(c) The day that he died.
(d) A year before his death.
3. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
(a) His workers began rioting.
(b) World War I.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Great Depression.
4. Which of the following best describes Disney's work ethic?
(a) He was a workaholic.
(b) He could not understand enthusiasm for work.
(c) He wanted money, not pleasure.
(d) He had little care for detail.
5. What did Bray's machine print on?
(a) Thick paper.
(b) Thin paper.
(d) Translucent paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bray's occupation?
2. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
3. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
4. When did Disney's focus move to his theme parks?
5. Which of the following describes McCay's first feature?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)