|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following angered Disney's employees?
(a) No incentives to continue working.
(b) He expected them to be too creative.
(c) No overtime pay.
(d) He put little effort into quality.
2. According to McCay, what should animation be?
3. What seemed to always win for Disney?
(a) His money managing skills.
(b) His quality.
(c) His vision.
(d) His intelligence.
4. When did Disney's focus move to his theme parks?
5. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
(b) Mary Poppins.
(c) The Lion King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following limited early animation?
2. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
3. When did Disney form his first company?
4. Which of the following was Disney's first instant success?
5. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)