|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McCay said that animation had unfortunately become what?
2. Which of the following best describes Disney's work ethic?
(a) He could not understand enthusiasm for work.
(b) He had little care for detail.
(c) He was a workaholic.
(d) He wanted money, not pleasure.
3. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
4. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
(a) Snow White.
(b) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
(c) Mickey Mouse.
(d) Porky Pig.
5. Which of the following was Disney's first instant success?
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(c) The Lion King.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
2. How did Disney's employees describe his outlook?
3. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
4. In the early days of animation, how many frames per second were required for an animated piece?
5. Who is described as a "legendary animator and entrepreneur" in the beginning of animation?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)