|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Walt Disney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bray's invention do?
(a) Made large flip books.
(b) Made copies of backgrounds.
(c) Made copies of characters in different positions.
(d) Made diagrams.
2. What was Bray fascinated by?
(a) Comic books.
(b) Child psychology.
3. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
(a) Actual animals.
4. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
(a) Flip book.
(d) Bray's invention.
5. According to McCay, what should animation be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
2. When was Gertie the Dinosaur released?
3. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
4. Which of the following angered Disney's employees?
5. What was Walt Disney's brother's name?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)