|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bray's occupation?
(a) Newspaper cartoonist.
(b) Comic book artist.
(c) Film producer.
2. According to McCay, what should animation be?
3. What is a nickname for celluloid?
4. Originally, what animal made up part of Betty Boop?
5. What was Bray fascinated by?
(a) Child psychology.
(c) Comic books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
2. What type of job did Margaret Winkler have at Disney?
3. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
4. Who was the founder of Paramount Studios?
5. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)