|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years did Lantz operate a studio?
2. What did "Little Herman" spoof?
(a) A magician.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A chef.
(d) A writer.
3. What was the animated film that Fleischer created with Dr. Lee DeForest?
(a) My Old Kentucky Home.
(b) My Old Southern Home.
(c) My Tennessee Home.
(d) My Old California Home.
4. What was the name of the feature Fleischer worked on with the American Museum of Natural History?
5. In what year was "String Bean Jack" created?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Fleischer patent?
2. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
3. Who was the founder of Paramount Studios?
4. In what year did Lantz begin to fight with Universal?
5. According to McCay, what should animation be?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)