|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did McCay begin as?
(a) Children's book illustrator.
(c) Newspaper cartoonist.
(d) Military film maker.
2. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(b) Finding Nemo.
(c) Little Nemo.
(d) Gertie the Dinosaur.
3. What is described as a series of cartoons put in order to trick the viewer that movement is occurring?
(a) Flip book.
(d) Bray's invention.
4. Where was Winsor McCay from?
5. In what year was "String Bean Jack" created?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was the name of one of Fleischer's first features?
2. Which of the following was McCay inspired by?
3. Which of the following is described as being Disney's most unusual and dynamic success?
4. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
5. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)