|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a nickname for celluloid?
2. What did Dave Fleischer annoy workers with?
(a) His desire for gags.
(b) His desire to create musicals.
(c) His desire to create only animal-like characters.
(d) His desire to create voluptuous female characters.
3. In the early days of animation, how many frames per second were required for an animated piece?
4. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
(a) Create settings vital to character development.
(b) Mix drama and comedy.
(c) Mix cartoon with live-action.
(d) Create interesting characters.
5. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Bray apply for a patent?
2. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
3. When did Fleischer start his own company?
4. What did Fleischer tend to ignore?
5. How many employees did Fleischer have in 1923?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)