|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to McCay, what should animation be?
2. What was Paul Terry most interested in?
(a) Drawing cartoons.
(b) Film distribution.
(c) Film production.
(d) Creating stories.
3. Which of the following limited early animation?
(a) Low production costs.
(b) Black and white coloring.
(c) Ability to combine live action with cartoons.
(d) Inappropriate drawing tools.
4. What was the animated film that Fleischer created with Dr. Lee DeForest?
(a) My Old Kentucky Home.
(b) My Tennessee Home.
(c) My Old California Home.
(d) My Old Southern Home.
5. Where did McCay prefer to make appearances?
(b) Broadway musicals.
(c) Poetry readings.
(d) Film sets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is considered the first animated cartoon?
2. Which of the following is described as being Disney's most unusual and dynamic success?
3. What did Fleischer tend to ignore?
4. Which of the following did Disney refuse to spare?
5. Who did Lantz work for in Los Angeles?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)