|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following angered Disney's employees?
(a) He put little effort into quality.
(b) He expected them to be too creative.
(c) No incentives to continue working.
(d) No overtime pay.
2. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
3. What type of animal was Weakheart?
4. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
(a) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
(b) Snow White.
(c) Mickey Mouse.
(d) Porky Pig.
5. Which of the following was a fault of Fleischer's?
(a) Bad at doing business.
(b) Bad at being original rather than copying.
(c) Bad at creating storylines.
(d) Bad at creating characters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
2. According to McCay, what should animation be?
3. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
4. What was Paul Terry's company's name?
5. Who of the following was one of Disney's co-workers?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)