|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the animated film that Fleischer created with Dr. Lee DeForest?
(a) My Old Kentucky Home.
(b) My Tennessee Home.
(c) My Old California Home.
(d) My Old Southern Home.
2. Who called Max Fleischer an unsung hero?
(a) A Warner Brothers studio executive.
3. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
(a) Create settings vital to character development.
(b) Mix cartoon with live-action.
(c) Mix drama and comedy.
(d) Create interesting characters.
4. What type of job did Margaret Winkler have at Disney?
(a) Disney's manager.
(b) Disney's animator.
(c) Disney's producer.
(d) Disneys distributor.
5. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
(a) Oswald Studio.
(b) Walt Disney Studio.
(c) MGM Studio.
(d) Pesmen-Rubin Art Studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
2. What type of animal were Heckle and Jeckle?
3. Through all of Disney's struggles, which of the following never suffered?
4. When was Betty Boop introduced?
5. Which of the following angered Disney's employees?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)