|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
(a) Los Angeles Film Ad Company.
(b) Virginia City Film Ad Company.
(c) Kansas City Film Ad Company.
(d) Dallas Film Ad Company.
2. What was the last film that Disney actually worked on?
(b) The Jungle Book.
(d) Mary Poppins.
3. Who was the founder of Paramount Studios?
(a) Allan Zane.
(b) Alexander Zorkins.
(c) Alex Zuport.
(d) Adolph Zukor.
4. What was Paul Terry's company's name?
(b) Warner Brothers.
(c) Looney Toons.
5. What did Dick Lundy want Lantz to do?
(a) Add music.
(b) Add dynamic settings.
(c) Add the "Disney touch."
(d) Add personality to characters.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
2. Which of the following best describes Disney's work ethic?
3. When did Bray apply for a patent?
4. What was Walt Disney's brother's name?
5. Who is described as a "legendary animator and entrepreneur" in the beginning of animation?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)