|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Fleischer's most popular and long-lasting invention?
(b) Digital camera.
(d) Bouncing ball.
2. Where was Lantz from?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
3. When did Disney form his first company?
4. What was Paul Terry's company's name?
(a) Warner Brothers.
(c) Looney Toons.
5. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
2. In what year was "String Bean Jack" created?
3. What is a nickname for celluloid?
4. What animated character was Terry's biggest star?
5. What did Bray's machine print on?
This section contains 123 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)