|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
2. What was Bray's occupation?
(a) Newspaper cartoonist.
(b) Film producer.
(c) Comic book artist.
3. Where was Lantz from?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
4. What did Dick Lundy want Lantz to do?
(a) Add music.
(b) Add the "Disney touch."
(c) Add dynamic settings.
(d) Add personality to characters.
5. What was Paul Terry's company's name?
(b) Warner Brothers.
(d) Looney Toons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
2. In which century was animation invented?
3. How many Paul Terry films were produced in one year?
4. In what year did McCay's first feature come out?
5. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)