|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Lantz close his studio?
2. Which of the following films did Disney actually work on?
(a) Sleeping Beauty.
(c) Curious George.
(d) Beauty and the Beast.
3. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
(a) Create interesting characters.
(b) Create settings vital to character development.
(c) Mix drama and comedy.
(d) Mix cartoon with live-action.
4. In what year was "String Bean Jack" created?
5. Which of the following describes McCay's first feature?
(a) No main character.
(b) No frames per second.
(c) No storyline.
(d) No personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ben Hardaway join Lantz's studio?
2. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
3. Where was Lantz from?
4. When was Red Seal Pictures formed?
5. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)