|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the founder of Paramount Studios?
(a) Alex Zuport.
(b) Adolph Zukor.
(c) Alexander Zorkins.
(d) Allan Zane.
2. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
(a) Porky Pig.
(b) Snow White.
(c) Mickey Mouse.
(d) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
3. Which of the following adjectives describes Disney's early career?
4. What was the last film that Disney actually worked on?
(c) Mary Poppins.
(d) The Jungle Book.
5. When did Disney's focus move to his theme parks?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Betty Boop introduced?
2. When was Gertie the Dinosaur released?
3. What did McCay begin as?
4. Which character did Max Fleischer create?
5. Which is an example of a cartoon including live-action?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)