|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Lantz get a job as a cameraman?
2. Who did Lantz work for in Los Angeles?
(d) Warner Brothers.
3. Which of the following angered Disney's employees?
(a) No incentives to continue working.
(b) He put little effort into quality.
(c) No overtime pay.
(d) He expected them to be too creative.
4. When did the modern version of Woody Woodpecker come about?
5. Which of the following had the greatest impact on the animation industry?
(c) Post-recorded music.
(d) Black and white film.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following films did Disney actually work on?
2. What did Terry and Van Beuren fight over?
3. Who suspected that McCay was playing a trick on them?
4. How many employees did Fleischer have in 1923?
5. In the early days of animation, how many drawings were required per minute?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)