|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lantz's first animal success?
(a) Tibby Fish.
(b) Sammy Cat.
(c) Paulie Pigeon.
(d) Andy Panda.
2. Which of the following was a production that took a great deal of research for Fleischer?
(a) Stalling the New World.
(b) Strange New World.
(c) Moving Picture World.
(d) Creative Crazy World.
3. What type of job did Margaret Winkler have at Disney?
(a) Disney's animator.
(b) Disneys distributor.
(c) Disney's manager.
(d) Disney's producer.
4. According to those that did not believe that animation was real, what was McCay using to trick the audience?
(b) Actual animals.
5. What seemed to always win for Disney?
(a) His money managing skills.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His vision.
(d) His quality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dave Fleischer annoy workers with?
2. What was Walt Disney's brother's name?
3. What was McCay's first feature?
4. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
5. When was Lantz born?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)