Quiz: Chapter 1, The Silent Era to Chapters 4-5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which film was convincing enough to suggest that McCay was not tricking anybody?
a) Gertie the Dinosaur.
b) Finding Nemo.
c) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
d) Little Nemo.
2. Which of the following limited early animation?
a) Black and white coloring.
b) Low production costs.
c) Ability to combine live action with cartoons.
d) Inappropriate drawing tools.
3. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
a) 6 months.
b) 1 month.
c) 1 year.
d) 3 months.
4. For how many years did Lantz operate a studio?
5. What was Paul Terry most...
This section contains 250 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)