|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
(a) Kansas City Film Ad Company.
(b) Dallas Film Ad Company.
(c) Los Angeles Film Ad Company.
(d) Virginia City Film Ad Company.
2. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(b) The Jungle Book.
(d) The Lion King.
3. What was Mintz's best cartoon?
(a) The Little Match Girl.
(b) The Little Crazy Girl.
(c) The Little Garden Girl.
(d) The Little Smiley Girl.
4. Who immediately became the lead star of Warner Brothers animations?
(a) Porky Pig.
(b) Mickey Mouse.
(c) Betty Boop.
(d) Bugs Bunny.
5. What was Paul Terry most interested in?
(a) Film distribution.
(b) Drawing cartoons.
(c) Creating stories.
(d) Film production.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Krazy Kat distributed through?
2. Which of the following is described as being Disney's most unusual and dynamic success?
3. What was Lantz's first animal success?
4. In what year was "String Bean Jack" created?
5. What was the name of Warner Brothers' skunk?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)