|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Mintz owe an overwhelming debt?
2. Who owned the rights to the three-color process?
(a) Warner Bros.
3. Who were many Warner Brothers animators told to copy?
4. What was Walt Disney's brother's name?
5. What type of animal were Heckle and Jeckle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approached Terry for a partnership?
2. Who did Lantz work for in Los Angeles?
3. What was Mintz's primary concern?
4. Which character had its first appearance in "Gold Diggers of '49"?
5. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)