|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is known for creating the most successful characters?
(a) Warner Brothers.
2. Who immediately became the lead star of Warner Brothers animations?
(a) Bugs Bunny.
(b) Porky Pig.
(c) Mickey Mouse.
(d) Betty Boop.
3. Who approached Terry for a partnership?
4. What did Dick Lundy want Lantz to do?
(a) Add the "Disney touch."
(b) Add music.
(c) Add dynamic settings.
(d) Add personality to characters.
5. Which of the following is a Warner Brothers feature?
(a) Merrie Melodies.
(b) Simple Songs.
(c) Terry Tunes.
(d) Silly Songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Mintz have a connection to?
2. Who were many Warner Brothers animators told to copy?
3. In what year was "String Bean Jack" created?
4. What type of job did Margaret Winkler have at Disney?
5. Which of the following angered Disney's employees?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)