|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Krazy Kat appear on the big screen?
2. How long did it take to create the 1 minute "Heigh Ho" animation?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 months.
3. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
(a) Kansas City Film Ad Company.
(b) Los Angeles Film Ad Company.
(c) Dallas Film Ad Company.
(d) Virginia City Film Ad Company.
4. Which of the following is not an early Disney feature?
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(c) The Jungle Book.
(d) The Lion King.
5. Who approached Terry for a partnership?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Disney's work ethic?
2. What was Krazy Kat originally?
3. What was Paul Terry's company's name?
4. Which of the following did Disney have trouble managing?
5. Which of the following did Disney refuse to spare?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)