|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of Mintz's company was left without leadership?
2. Who immediately became the lead star of Warner Brothers animations?
(a) Bugs Bunny.
(b) Betty Boop.
(c) Mickey Mouse.
(d) Porky Pig.
3. Which of the following kept Disney on top in the animation industry?
(a) Creating comic books.
(b) Full-length films.
(c) Short cartoons before movies.
(d) Television shows.
4. What type of job did Margaret Winkler have at Disney?
(a) Disney's producer.
(b) Disney's manager.
(c) Disney's animator.
(d) Disneys distributor.
5. What did "Little Herman" spoof?
(a) A writer.
(b) A magician.
(c) A chef.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following angered Disney's employees?
2. Who was Mintz's most successful character?
3. What was Disney able to do well that others could not?
4. Who owned the rights to the three-color process?
5. To whom did Mintz owe an overwhelming debt?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)