|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal were Heckle and Jeckle?
2. What was Disney's first significant piece of animation for his new business?
(a) Snow White.
(b) Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
(c) Porky Pig.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
3. Who was Krazy Kat distributed through?
(a) Warner Brothers.
4. What was the name of Warner Brothers' skunk?
5. Who took away the rights to one of Disney's characters?
(a) Max Fleischer.
(b) Charles Mintz.
(c) Ub Iwerks.
(d) David Fleischer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the problem with Terry's characters?
2. For how many years did Lantz operate a studio?
3. In what year was "String Bean Jack" created?
4. What caused Mintz's passion to wane?
5. What was Paul Terry's company's name?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)