|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Paul Terry's company's name?
(b) Warner Brothers.
(d) Looney Toons.
2. At what point did Disney's work stop exploding?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) World War I.
(c) His workers began rioting.
(d) World War II.
3. Where did Disney begin working as an ad man?
(a) MGM Studio.
(b) Oswald Studio.
(c) Walt Disney Studio.
(d) Pesmen-Rubin Art Studio.
4. How many Paul Terry films were produced in one year?
5. Which of the following places did Disney work at?
(a) Dallas Film Ad Company.
(b) Virginia City Film Ad Company.
(c) Los Angeles Film Ad Company.
(d) Kansas City Film Ad Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lantz from?
2. Who did Lantz work for in Los Angeles?
3. What was Mintz's primary concern?
4. What was the name of Warner Brothers' main animated feature?
5. Who did Mintz hire two animators from?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)