|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Eritrea became an independent nation in what year?
2. What was Mawi's father doing when he was killed?
3. The author writes that he didn't see his father much for the last ____________ years of his life in "Father Haileab"?
4. Where was Haileab raised?
5. What is the capital of Eritrea?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What did Mawi and his siblings learn about their father's birth and early life in "The Making of a Man"?
This section contains 1,280 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)