|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the author remember playing soccer with in his homeland in "Memories"?
b) Balls of twine.
d) Knots of old clothes.
2. When a bully came after Mawi and pressed them into a fence, who came to his aid?
3. On what date was Mawi Asgedom's first son born?
a) April 17, 2002.
b) December 31, 1999.
c) November 4, 2008.
d) July 25, 2005.
4. What disease did Haileab develop in "The Unmaking of a Man"?
c) Multiple sclerosis.
5. What library did Mawi and his brother often go to in "Libee Migbar"?
This section contains 1,243 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)