|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What location did Mawi's father leave once the armies began coming too often?
2. Mawi was a high honor roll student until he hit what level of school in "Eyeing the Mountaintop"?
(a) High school.
(c) Middle school.
(d) Elementary school.
3. A teacher helped Tewolde start his own business by teaching him how to ________________.
(a) Focus on one thing.
(b) Use logic.
(c) His taxes.
(d) Market himself.
4. Tewolde had a knack for what, according to the author in "Libee Migbar"?
(a) Picking up girls.
(b) Playing the guitar.
(c) Getting things for free.
(d) Playing skip-rope.
5. In what country was Mawi born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Libee Migbar" mean in English?
2. Whom did Tewolde ask to help him transport a weight bench?
3. What job did Mawi and Tewolde do first in order to make money in "Libee Migbar"?
4. The man that Tewolde took the weight bench to in "Libee Migbar" was the same man from where?
5. Haileab was unable to pass the test to get _______________.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)