|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the track coach purchase for Mawi during the four years he was on the track team?
(d) Running shoes.
2. Whom did Tewolde ask to help him transport a weight bench?
3. What is the name of the individual who believed in Mawi and appreciated his dedication to track?
4. What did Haileab do with the debris after cleaning up his new neighborhood?
(a) Dumped it in the river.
(b) Burned it.
(c) Put it in the trash.
(d) Took it to the landfill.
5. How old was Tewolde when he started his own business?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mawi and his brother remembered a story their father had told them about a boy who died for ___________________.
2. What would Haileab read at the events where hundreds of refugees would gather together in reception hall?
3. What did Mawi become during his senior year?
4. Haileab decided to help the neighbors by cleaning up their leaves and getting garbage out of __________________.
5. What disease did Haileab develop in "The Unmaking of a Man"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)