1. In the Author's Note, he states that since he came to the United States, he became known by what name?
2. In the Author's Note, he states that his true name was what?
3. In his native language, the author's true name means ___________________.
4. Eritrea and Ethiopia had fought a civil war until what year?
5. Eritrea became an independent nation in what year?
6. What name refers to a peninsula in East Africa that juts hundreds of kilometers into the Arabian Sea and lies along the southern side of the Gulf of Aden?
7. What is the capital of Eritrea?
This section contains 3,914 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)