|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days of Mischief - Coffee Tales.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What library did Mawi and his brother often go to in "Libee Migbar"?
(a) The Philadelphia Public Library.
(b) The Wheaton Public Library.
(c) The Harvard Library.
(d) The Boston Public Library.
2. For the first two weeks that Mawai's family lived in the United States, they shared a two bedroom hotel room in what city?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
3. The man that Tewolde took the weight bench to in "Libee Migbar" was the same man from where?
(a) The church.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) The bank.
(d) The library.
4. Where was Haileab raised?
(a) A castle.
(b) A monastery.
(c) A factory.
(d) A mosque.
5. Where was Mawi's little brother conceived?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tewolde wanted to clean windows at what building?
2. What is the name of the church that agreed to sponsor Mawi's family in "A New Life"?
3. Tewolde had a knack for what, according to the author in "Libee Migbar"?
4. What upper middle class community did Mawi's family move to upon finding a sponsor in "A New Life"?
5. How much older was Tewolde than Mawi?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)