1. In the Author's Note, he states that since he came to the United States, he became known by what name?
(a) Sela Asgedom.
(b) Haileab Asgedom.
(c) Mawi Asgedom.
(d) Lama Asgedom.
2. In the Author's Note, he states that his true name was what?
(a) Haileab Hntsa-Eyesus Asgedom.
(b) Hntsa-Eyesus Selamawi.
(c) Haileab Asgedom.
(d) Selamawi Haileab Asgedom.
3. In his native language, the author's true name means ___________________.
(a) "The strength to swim upstream."
(b) "Celestial wizard."
(c) "Light of dawn."
(d) "Peaceful power from above to make others kneel before him."
4. Eritrea and Ethiopia had fought a civil war until what year?
5. Eritrea became an independent nation in what year?
6. What name refers to a peninsula in East Africa that juts hundreds of kilometers into the Arabian Sea and lies along the southern side of the Gulf of Aden?
(a) The Tongue of Africa.
(b) The Foot of Africa.
(c) The Horn of Africa.
(d) The Hand of Africa.
7. What is the capital of Eritrea?
(b) Adi Wahla.
This section contains 3,914 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)