|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which hero did Odysseus first speak in Hades?
2. Why was Menelaus late returning from Troy?
(a) His pilot died.
(b) They were pirating.
(c) All of the answers are correct.
(d) They endured rough seas and wind.
3. Who killed Aegisthus for the murder of Agamemnon?
4. Where does Telemachus stay when Nestor's feast is over?
(a) In the woods near Nestor's house.
(b) Beneath the portico at Nestor's house.
(c) In Nestor's garden.
(d) With his men aboard the ship.
5. In Book 14, where does a disguised Odysseus tell Eumaeus he is from when asked?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book 11, who is first to visit Odysseus from the dead?
2. Where did Nestor last see Odysseus?
3. Who went disguised as a page in Book 8 throughout the town, encouraging people to hear about the stranger?
4. How does Athene reveal herself to the men gathered at Nestor's palace?
5. To which goddess does Odysseus compare Nausicaa in Book 6?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)