|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Oscar primarily upset with Felix soon after Felix moves in?
2. Who is most frustrated by Felix during the second poker game?
3. Why does Felix rush into the kitchen during his date?
4. Why does Felix agree to go on date?
5. When does Oscar tell the Pigeon sisters to arrive?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze how Neil Simon manages to present serious situations in a humorous light.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the marriages and divorces of Oscar and Felix, and analyze what these events reveal about them as characters.
Essay Topic 3
Determine what Neil Simon is trying to convey about the nature of friendship and loyalty in The Odd Couple.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)