|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Felix's brother live?
2. Why does Oscar go the kitchen during his date?
3. What does Oscar say to the Pigeon sisters and Felix when he comes out of the kitchen?
4. Where do the Pigeon sisters work?
5. What is Gwendolyn's husband's name?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe what a foil is, and explain how Oscar and Felix are foils for each other.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the basic elements of a plot, and give detailed examples of those elements from The Odd Couple.
Essay Topic 3
Determine what Neil Simon is trying to convey about the nature of friendship and loyalty in The Odd Couple.
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)