|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Felix does crossword puzzles, what does he write as every answer?
2. When Felix begins to talk about Frances on his date, what do the Pigeon sisters do?
3. What does Felix talk to the Pigeon sisters about at first?
4. How long is it until Oscar & Felix's date with the Pigeon sisters when Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
5. Why does Felix rush into the kitchen during his date?
Essay Topic 1
Explain in detail why it is important to study a performance of a play in addition to reading it in class.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the marriages and divorces of Oscar and Felix, and analyze what these events reveal about them as characters.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the play, analyze how Oscar and Felix develop as characters throughout the play.
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)