|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Pigeon sisters from?
2. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, how many days has Felix been living with Oscar?
3. As Murray leaves the second poker game, he comments that:
4. How does Oscar react when Felix refuses to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
5. What does Felix talk to the Pigeon sisters about at first?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Determine what Neil Simon is trying to convey about the nature of friendship and loyalty in The Odd Couple.
Essay Topic 2
List your first impressions of Oscar and Felix in the first scene, and analyze whether these impressions prove to be correct.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the marriages and divorces of Oscar and Felix, and analyze what these events reveal about them as characters.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)