|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Felix wearing as he cooks dinner?
2. Why do the Pigeon sisters leave Oscar's apartment?
3. Why is Felix upset with Oscar when Oscar comes home for their date with the Pigeon sisters?
4. What is Gwendolyn's husband's name?
5. How does Oscar's apartment look about two weeks after Felix moves in?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe in detail at least three attributes a person needs to be a good friend. Judge whether or not Felix and Oscar are good friends to each other.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze how Oscar, Felix, and the Pigeon Sisters demonstrate gender norms of the time period in which the play is set.
Essay Topic 3
Explain why you think Felix is so compulsive about neatness and order. What does this gain for him?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)