|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Felix talk to the Pigeon sisters about at first?
2. What joint ailment does Felix say that he has?
3. What awkward event happens when Felix is alone with the Pigeon sisters?
4. What do the Pigeon sisters make fun of about Felix?
5. Why does Felix rush into the kitchen during his date?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define characterization in your own words, and describe in detail Neil Simon's methods of developing characterizations.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how both Felix and Oscar change as characters throughout the play.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the role of physical comedy in the storyline of The Odd Couple.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)