|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Pigeon sisters' names?
2. Why is Oscar excited about his date?
3. To what Wizard of Oz character does Oscar compare Felix?
4. Where does Felix's brother live?
5. What is the occupation of both of the Pigeon sisters?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze how the setting of The Odd Couple influences the story.
Essay Topic 2
Evaluate what you think is the message Neil Simon is trying to send about human relationships in The Odd Couple.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the marriages and divorces of Oscar and Felix, and analyze what these events reveal about them as characters.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)