|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Pigeon sisters begin to do when they are talking to Felix?
2. Why does Oscar go the kitchen during his date?
3. How does Felix feel the day of his date?
4. Where does Roy joke that he is going instead of staying at the poker game?
5. What do the Pigeon sisters think of Oscar's apartment?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how The Odd Couple demonstrates the impact of divorce on middle-aged men.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the role of physical comedy in the storyline of The Odd Couple.
Essay Topic 3
Determine what Neil Simon is trying to convey about the nature of friendship and loyalty in The Odd Couple.
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)