|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What joint ailment does Felix say that he has?
2. What does Oscar say to the Pigeon sisters and Felix when he comes out of the kitchen?
3. Why is Oscar annoyed with Felix during the second poker game?
4. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, how many days has Felix been living with Oscar?
5. On the day of his date, what does Felix spend his day doing?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define characterization in your own words, and describe in detail Neil Simon's methods of developing characterizations.
Essay Topic 2
Describe in detail at least three attributes a person needs to be a good friend. Judge whether or not Felix and Oscar are good friends to each other.
Essay Topic 3
Provide a detailed analysis of how The Odd Couple influences modern American drama.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)