|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Oscar excited about his date?
2. What is Felix wearing as he cooks dinner?
3. Where do the Pigeon sisters work?
4. What does Felix chide the poker players to use while they play?
5. What does Felix's brother do for a living?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze how Oscar, Felix, and the Pigeon Sisters demonstrate gender norms of the time period in which the play is set.
Essay Topic 2
Explain in detail how The Odd Couple has at least five of the crucial dramatic elements that we discuss in class.
Essay Topic 3
Evaluate what you think is the message Neil Simon is trying to send about human relationships in The Odd Couple.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)