|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Felix refuse to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
2. What does Oscar say to the Pigeon sisters and Felix when he comes out of the kitchen?
3. Why is Felix doubtful about going on a date?
4. Where are the Pigeon sisters from?
5. Why is Oscar excited about his date?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define characterization in your own words, and describe in detail Neil Simon's methods of developing characterizations.
Essay Topic 2
Explain in detail how The Odd Couple has at least five of the crucial dramatic elements that we discuss in class.
Essay Topic 3
Describe in detail at least three attributes a person needs to be a good friend. Judge whether or not Felix and Oscar are good friends to each other.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)