|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Gwendolyn and Cecily say happens to them earlier in the day?
2. Why do the Pigeon sisters leave Oscar's apartment?
3. Why is Oscar excited about his date?
4. To what Wizard of Oz character does Oscar compare Felix?
5. What are the Pigeon sisters' names?
Essay Topic 1
Determine what Neil Simon is trying to convey about the nature of friendship and loyalty in The Odd Couple.
Essay Topic 2
Describe what a foil is, and explain how Oscar and Felix are foils for each other.
Essay Topic 3
Evaluate the symbolism of the game of poker in The Odd Couple.
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)