|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Felix shows a picture of two children to Cecily and Gwendolyn. How old are they?
(a) Three and eight.
(b) Six and two.
(c) Seven and fourteen.
(d) Five and seven.
2. What does Felix talk to the Pigeon sisters about at first?
(a) The paint in the apartment.
(b) The weather.
(d) The news.
3. What do the Pigeon sisters look like?
(a) Young and attractive.
(b) Tall and gangly.
(c) Average looking.
(d) Old and wrinkly.
4. How are the Pigeon sisters personalities best described?
5. Felix buys a machine that does what to Oscar's apartment?
(a) Cleans the air
(b) Mops the floor.
(c) Washes the dishes.
(d) Turns off the lights when they go to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gwendolyn's husband's name?
2. How does Vinnie feel about the look of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
3. Who is most frustrated by Felix during the second poker game?
4. Where does Felix work?
5. Why does Felix call his wife after he agrees to go on the date?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)