|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oscar jokingly offers Murray two-hundred dollars for what?
(a) His gun.
(b) Taking Felix away.
(c) His hat.
(d) His wife.
2. What joint ailment does Felix say that he has?
(b) Bone spurs.
3. How does Speed feel about the atmosphere of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
(a) He likes the food.
(b) He likes the new look.
(c) He does not like the smell.
(d) He wishes it is cleaner.
4. What does Felix do when Oscar criticizes him?
(b) Storms out.
(c) Says that Felix is right.
5. When Felix begins to talk about Frances on his date, what do the Pigeon sisters do?
(a) Talk over him.
(b) Leave the room.
(c) Ask him to be quiet.
(d) Encourage him to talk about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides being too orderly, what else about Felix annoys Oscar?
2. How does Felix feel the day of his date?
3. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, how many days has Felix been living with Oscar?
4. As Murray leaves the second poker game, he comments that:
5. What do the Pigeon sisters look like?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)