|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Felix make the Pigeon sisters for dinner?
(c) London broil.
(d) T-bone steak.
2. Who continually interrupts the second poker game?
3. Why does Felix refuse to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) It is too far.
(b) It is dirty there.
(c) He does not like his date.
(d) Because he is betraying his wife.
4. Why is Oscar annoyed with Felix during the second poker game?
(a) He bluffs on every hand.
(b) He is trying to clean the poker table.
(c) He is winning too much money.
(d) He keeps running to the kitchen.
5. Why does Felix agree to go on date?
(a) To appease Oscar.
(b) He is lonely.
(c) He is attracted to one of the Pigeon sisters.
(d) Another friend sets him up on a date.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the martial status of the Pigeon sisters?
2. What does Felix do when Oscar criticizes him?
3. What do the poker players primarily do during the second poker game?
4. How are the Pigeon sisters personalities best described?
5. What do the Pigeon sisters make fun of about Felix?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)