Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Roy joke that he is going instead of staying at the poker game?
(a) His house.
(b) Central Park.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) Upstate New York.
2. What does Oscar leave in the bathroom that upsets Felix?
(a) Soap in the tup.
(b) Dirty towels.
(c) Toothpaste on the sink.
3. Why is Oscar annoyed with Felix during the second poker game?
(a) He is winning too much money.
(b) He keeps running to the kitchen.
(c) He is trying to clean the poker table.
(d) He bluffs on every hand.
4. Why does Felix call his wife after he agrees to go on the date?
(a) To brag about his date.
(b) To get a recipe.
(c) To make sure it is all right with her if he goes out.
(d) To talk to his children.
5. What does Oscar say happens if Felix ruins the date?
(a) He asks the Pigeon sisters to try again.
(b) He is not angry; there is no pressure.
(c) He calls Felix's wife.
(d) He kicks him out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Felix agree to go on date?
2. What does Felix notice changes about his habits since his wife leaves him?
3. To what Wizard of Oz character does Oscar compare Felix?
4. What do the Pigeon sisters look like?
5. Where does Felix's brother live?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)