|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Roy joke that he is going instead of staying at the poker game?
(a) His house.
(b) Central Park.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) Upstate New York.
2. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, how many days has Felix been living with Oscar?
3. Felix buys a machine that does what to Oscar's apartment?
(a) Mops the floor.
(b) Cleans the air
(c) Washes the dishes.
(d) Turns off the lights when they go to sleep.
4. When Felix begins to talk about Frances on his date, what do the Pigeon sisters do?
(a) Talk over him.
(b) Encourage him to talk about it.
(c) Ask him to be quiet.
(d) Leave the room.
5. What does Felix talk to the Pigeon sisters about at first?
(a) The news.
(b) The weather.
(c) The paint in the apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Pigeon sisters leave Oscar's apartment?
2. Why does Oscar want to go on a double date with Felix and the Pigeon sisters?
3. How does Felix feel the day of his date?
4. Why is Oscar primarily upset with Felix soon after Felix moves in?
5. What is Felix wearing as he cooks dinner?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)