|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Around how much does Oscar lose in the second poker game?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) Two hundred dollars.
(c) Nothing, he wins.
(d) Ninety dollars.
2. What is Vinnie's wife's name?
3. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, how many days has Felix been living with Oscar?
4. To what Wizard of Oz character does Oscar compare Felix?
(d) Tin Man.
5. How do the Pigeon sisters attempt to comfort Felix?
(a) They talk about their own failed relationships.
(b) They tell him that they like him.
(c) They say negative things about his wife.
(d) They offer to buy him drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Felix agree to go on date?
2. Why is Oscar primarily upset with Felix soon after Felix moves in?
3. How does Murray feel about the atmosphere of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
4. Who continually interrupts the second poker game?
5. What is Cecily's husband's name?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)