|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Around how much does Oscar lose in the second poker game?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) Ninety dollars.
(c) Nothing, he wins.
(d) Two hundred dollars.
2. Where do the Pigeon sisters live?
(a) In the Bronx.
(b) In the next building over.
(c) In Oscar's apartment building.
(d) In Upper Manhattan.
3. When Felix and Oscar argue, what does Felix almost throw?
(a) A chair.
(b) A cup.
(c) A pen.
(d) A flashlight.
4. How does Speed feel about the atmosphere of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
(a) He likes the new look.
(b) He wishes it is cleaner.
(c) He does not like the smell.
(d) He likes the food.
5. How long is it until Oscar & Felix's date with the Pigeon sisters when Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
(a) One day.
(b) Two days.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) A few hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Felix refuse to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
2. As Murray leaves the second poker game, he comments that:
3. What does Felix make the Pigeon sisters for dinner?
4. The second poker game starts at about what time?
5. What is the martial status of the Pigeon sisters?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)