|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Felix agree to go on date?
(a) He is lonely.
(b) To appease Oscar.
(c) He is attracted to one of the Pigeon sisters.
(d) Another friend sets him up on a date.
2. What does Felix do when Oscar criticizes him?
(a) Says that Felix is right.
(d) Storms out.
3. What are the Pigeon sisters' names?
(a) Gwendolyn & Cassandra.
(b) Cecily & Georgia.
(c) Gwendolyn & Cecily.
(d) Georgia & Cassandra.
4. As Murray leaves the second poker game, he comments that:
(a) Oscar and Felix do not seem to be getting along.
(b) The apartment is very nice.
(c) Oscar and Felix seem to be having a good time.
(d) He wants to move in with them.
5. How are the Pigeon sisters personalities best described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Pigeon sisters make fun of about Felix?
2. When Felix begins to talk about Frances on his date, what do the Pigeon sisters do?
3. Why is Oscar excited about his date?
4. Why does Oscar complain about Felix after the second poker game breaks up?
5. How does Oscar's apartment look about two weeks after Felix moves in?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)