|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Pigeon sisters attempt to comfort Felix?
(a) They offer to buy him drinks.
(b) They say negative things about his wife.
(c) They talk about their own failed relationships.
(d) They tell him that they like him.
2. What does Speed like to drink?
(a) Rum and coke.
(d) Scotch and water.
3. Oscar jokingly offers Murray two-hundred dollars for what?
(a) Taking Felix away.
(b) His wife.
(c) His gun.
(d) His hat.
4. What do the Pigeon sisters think of Oscar's apartment?
(a) They think that it is too big.
(b) They think it is too clean.
(c) They think it is very nice.
(d) They think that it is too small.
5. Felix shows a picture of two children to Cecily and Gwendolyn. How old are they?
(a) Five and seven.
(b) Six and two.
(c) Three and eight.
(d) Seven and fourteen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Gwendolyn and Cecily say happens to them earlier in the day?
2. Where do the Pigeon sisters live?
3. Why is Felix doubtful about going on a date?
4. When Felix and Oscar argue, what does Felix almost throw?
5. Who continually interrupts the second poker game?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)