|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the martial status of the Pigeon sisters?
(a) One is married, one is divorced.
(b) One is divorced, one is widowed.
(c) They are both divorced.
(d) Both are widowed.
2. Why does Felix refuse to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) Because he is betraying his wife.
(b) It is too far.
(c) He does not like his date.
(d) It is dirty there.
3. What does Felix notice changes about his habits since his wife leaves him?
(a) He does not clean as much.
(b) He has no interest in reading.
(c) He cannot sleep through the night.
(d) He does not notice women anymore.
4. What does Felix make for the second poker game?
(b) Crustless sandwiches.
(d) Hot dogs.
5. Why does Felix agree to go on date?
(a) He is attracted to one of the Pigeon sisters.
(b) To appease Oscar.
(c) He is lonely.
(d) Another friend sets him up on a date.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Felix's brother live?
2. What do the poker players primarily do during the second poker game?
3. Where do the Pigeon sisters live?
4. When does Oscar tell the Pigeon sisters to arrive?
5. Why does Oscar go the kitchen during his date?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)