|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Felix does crossword puzzles, what does he write as every answer?
(b) His name.
(c) Oscar's name.
(d) His wife's name.
2. Around how much does Oscar lose in the second poker game?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) Two hundred dollars.
(c) Nothing, he wins.
(d) Ninety dollars.
3. What does Felix do when Oscar criticizes him?
(a) Storms out.
(c) Says that Felix is right.
4. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, how many days has Felix been living with Oscar?
5. What does Oscar say happens if Felix ruins the date?
(a) He is not angry; there is no pressure.
(b) He calls Felix's wife.
(c) He kicks him out.
(d) He asks the Pigeon sisters to try again.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Pigeon sisters attempt to comfort Felix?
2. When Felix and Oscar argue, what does Felix almost throw?
3. Why does Felix call his wife after he agrees to go on the date?
4. Where does Felix work?
5. Why is Felix doubtful about going on a date?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)