|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Felix's wife quip that Felix's tombstone says?
(a) "Please don't litter."
(b) "R.I.P. Felix Ungar, control freak."
(c) "Felix Ungar, beloved family man."
(d) "Here stands Felix Ungar."
2. What does Felix make his wife do?
(a) Stay at home all the time.
(b) Cook the same thing every night.
(c) Keep an expense book.
(d) Clean three times per day.
3. How many times is Felix late for poker before the play begins?
(a) Every week.
(c) Only twice.
4. What does Oscar primarily drink?
(c) Vegetable juice.
5. How is Vinnie's personality best described?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Oscar save while he is married?
2. Why do the other players make fun of Vinnie in the first scene?
3. Felix says that his divorce is hardest on who?
4. At the beginning of the play, how long is Oscar's refrigerator broken?
5. Roy suggests chipping in to make what improvement to Oscar's apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Felix refuse to go the Pigeon sister's apartment, and how does Oscar react?
2. What does Oscar demand that Felix does right before leaves?
3. When the Pigeon sisters arrive with Felix, what do they say to Oscar?
4. How does Felix act when he arrives at the first poker game?
5. What does Felix do to get rid of his sinus problems, and what does this reveal about Felix?
6. What is Felix obsessed with? Why do you think this is?
7. What happens to Felix's dinner, and why?
8. Why is Speed upset with the state of the apartment during the second poker game?
9. Who is not worried about Felix at the beginning of the play, and why?
10. What are the poker players generally trying to do when Felix arrives?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)