|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Felix have?
(a) Sinus problems.
(b) A broken leg.
(c) Migraine headaches.
(d) Heart palpitations.
2. What is Felix's last name?
3. After the other players leave, how does Oscar try to comfort Felix?
(a) Pours him a drink.
(b) Tells him he'll set him up on a date.
(c) Tells him he's better off.
(d) Prepares him a snack.
4. How is Roy's personality best described?
5. What does the couples therapist call Felix?
(a) A lunatic.
(b) A kind man.
(c) A good provider.
(d) A fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times is Felix late for poker before the play begins?
2. What do the other poker players do as they leave Oscar's apartment?
3. Why does Frances call?
4. Why is Roy upset with Speed in the first scene?
5. Why does Felix say that he cannot drink?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the poker players talk about during the last game, and why?
2. When the Murray, Speed, Vinnie, and Roy leave the first poker game, what do they say, and how does Oscar reassure them?
3. When Felix says that he is nervous about the date, how does Oscar respond?
4. Why does Murray like the fact that Felix lives with Oscar?
5. What embarrassing thing does Oscar do when the Pigeon sisters arrive, and what does this suggest about Oscar?
6. What is Felix obsessed with? Why do you think this is?
7. When Felix arrives at the first poker game, what does he admit to doing, and how is the situation resolved?
8. What does Oscar say at the end of his and Felix's last argument, and how does he emphasize his point?
9. What does Felix expect from his date with Cecily and Gwendolyn, and why?
10. Who is not worried about Felix at the beginning of the play, and why?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)