|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Speed's personality best described?
2. What are the poker players worried about in the first scene?
(a) The ceiling is leaking.
(b) Someone is cheating.
(c) Felix has an argument with Oscar.
(d) Felix is missing.
3. What is Oscar's defining trait?
(a) He is bitter and mean.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He is very messy.
(d) He is very neat.
4. What does Felix do the last time he is in a great deal of pain?
(a) Falls down the stairs.
(b) Collapses on the floor.
(c) Drive into a store.
(d) Falls asleep at the wheel.
5. What does Felix start to do at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Felix is described as what?
2. How does Felix startle the other characters when he first arrives?
3. How is Murray's personality best described?
4. How does Oscar reassure the other players as they leave?
5. What does Felix finally reveal to his friends?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the poker players talk about during the last game, and why?
2. When the Pigeon sisters arrive with Felix, what do they say to Oscar?
3. Why does Oscar say that he is kicking Felix out?
4. Describe the friends with whom Oscar plays poker.
5. What happens to Felix's dinner, and why?
6. How does Felix change the nature of the poker game the second time they play?
7. Why do the poker players think that Felix is in danger of hurting himself?
8. When the Murray, Speed, Vinnie, and Roy leave the first poker game, what do they say, and how does Oscar reassure them?
9. When Felix says that he is nervous about the date, how does Oscar respond?
10. What does Felix say when he leaves Oscar's apartment after their argument, and why?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)