|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is the most concerned about playing poker instead of talking?
2. Where does Felix go right after his wife throws him out?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) Oscar's apartment.
(c) A hotel.
(d) The park.
3. What does Oscar do for a living?
(c) Construction worker.
4. How is Murray's personality best described?
5. Where does Vinnie say he is going the morning after the first poker game?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times is Felix late for poker before the play begins?
2. What are the poker players worried about in the first scene?
3. What is Murray's occupation?
4. How does Felix drop clues that all is not right?
5. What do the other poker players do as they leave Oscar's apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the other poker players respond to the news that Oscar has thrown Felix out, and why?
2. How is the conflict between Felix and Oscar resolved at the end of the play?
3. How does Felix ruin the date with the Pigeon sisters?
4. What does Felix do to get rid of his sinus problems, and what does this reveal about Felix?
5. Why does Felix bring the Pigeon sisters to Oscar's apartment at the end of the play?
6. When the first scene of the second act opens, what does Felix do to Oscar's apartment?
7. When Felix arrives at the first poker game, what does he admit to doing, and how is the situation resolved?
8. What does Felix urge the poker players to do during the second game, and how do they react?
9. Why is Felix reluctant to go on a date, and why does he eventually agree to do it?
10. What are the poker players generally trying to do when Felix arrives?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)