|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Felix finally reveal to his friends?
(a) He gets mugged.
(b) He considers jumping off a roof.
(c) He physically attacks his wife.
(d) He takes an entire bottle of pills.
2. Felix is described as what?
(a) A slob.
(c) Heavy set.
3. During Oscar and Felix's first conversation alone, Felix jumps up and does what?
(a) Hops on one leg.
(b) Begins to loudly sob.
(c) Runs from the room.
4. Which of the following would you say Felix is NOT obsessive about?
5. Oscar says that Felix is the only man in the world with:
(a) Shoes to match every outfit.
(b) Alphabetized records.
(c) Clenched hair.
(d) A jewelry box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is The Odd Couple set?
2. What malady does Felix first complain about in the second scene?
3. How many rooms does Oscar's apartment have?
4. Where does Felix go right after his wife throws him out?
5. What illness does Felix have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the poker players think that Felix is in danger of hurting himself?
2. Why is this play called "The Odd Couple"?
3. How does Felix ruin the date with the Pigeon sisters?
4. When the Murray, Speed, Vinnie, and Roy leave the first poker game, what do they say, and how does Oscar reassure them?
5. How do the other poker players respond to the news that Oscar has thrown Felix out, and why?
6. When the first scene of the second act opens, what does Felix do to Oscar's apartment?
7. What happens to Felix's dinner, and why?
8. What happens when Felix tries to make conversation with the Pigeon sisters?
9. What does Felix do to get rid of his sinus problems, and what does this reveal about Felix?
10. Why does Oscar's wife leave him?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)