|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What malady does Felix first complain about in the second scene?
(a) Massive headaches.
(b) Neck spasms.
(c) A broken finger.
(d) Charlie horse.
2. How old does Felix say he is when he is toilet trained?
(a) One year.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Two years.
(d) Five months.
3. Felix says that his divorce is hardest on who?
(a) His wife.
(c) His children.
(d) His parents.
4. How does Felix startle the other characters when he first arrives?
(a) He slams a book shut.
(b) He trips over a chair.
(c) He breaks a window.
(d) He slams a door.
5. What illness does Felix have?
(a) Heart palpitations.
(b) Migraine headaches.
(c) Sinus problems.
(d) A broken leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the other poker players do as they leave Oscar's apartment?
2. Why do the poker players have trouble playing at the beginning of the play?
3. What does the couples therapist call Felix?
4. What garbage dominates the apartment at the beginning of the play?
5. How does Felix drop clues that all is not right?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Oscar offer to let Felix move in?
2. What do the Pigeon sisters look like, and how do they act?
3. Why is Speed upset with the state of the apartment during the second poker game?
4. When Oscar gets angry with Felix after the second poker game, how does Felix respond?
5. How do the other poker players respond to the news that Oscar has thrown Felix out, and why?
6. Describe the friends with whom Oscar plays poker.
7. Why doesn't Oscar and his friends want Felix to go to the bathroom alone, and why is this humorous?
8. When Felix and Oscar argue in the second act, why is Oscar upset with Felix?
9. When the Pigeon sisters arrive with Felix, what do they say to Oscar?
10. How many rooms does Oscar's apartment have, and what does this show?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)