|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Felix is described as what?
(a) A slob.
(b) Heavy set.
2. How old does Felix say he is when he is toilet trained?
(a) One year.
(b) Five months.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Two years.
3. What malady does Felix first complain about in the second scene?
(a) A broken finger.
(b) Massive headaches.
(c) Neck spasms.
(d) Charlie horse.
4. How is Murray's personality best described?
5. What is wrong with the atmosphere in Oscar's apartment when the play starts?
(a) It is too cold.
(b) There are insects everywhere.
(c) It is too hot.
(d) It is too crowded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Roy's occupation?
2. Why do the men gather to play poker every week?
3. How long is Felix married?
4. Why does Felix say that he cannot drink?
5. How is Speed's personality best described?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the friends with whom Oscar plays poker.
2. Why does Felix refuse to go the Pigeon sister's apartment, and how does Oscar react?
3. What are the poker players generally trying to do when Felix arrives?
4. When the other poker players start to complain to Oscar about Felix, how does Oscar respond?
5. What does Felix expect from his date with Cecily and Gwendolyn, and why?
6. When the Murray, Speed, Vinnie, and Roy leave the first poker game, what do they say, and how does Oscar reassure them?
7. What happens to Felix's dinner, and why?
8. When the first scene of the second act opens, what does Felix do to Oscar's apartment?
9. Why do Oscar and his friends watch Felix very closely when he first arrives?
10. Why does Oscar offer to let Felix move in?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)