|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Oscar's defining trait?
(a) He is depressed.
(b) He is very messy.
(c) He is very neat.
(d) He is bitter and mean.
2. What does Oscar do for a living?
(b) Construction worker.
3. How old does Felix say he is when he is toilet trained?
(a) One year.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Two years.
(d) Five months.
4. What is Felix's last name?
5. What is Felix's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Felix married?
2. After the other players leave, how does Oscar try to comfort Felix?
3. What does the couples therapist call Felix?
4. Where does Felix go right after his wife throws him out?
5. What malady does Felix first complain about in the second scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Felix change the nature of the poker game the second time they play?
2. Why does the second poker game break up?
3. After Felix and Oscar argue in the second act, what does Oscar offer as a solution to help Felix?
4. Why is Speed upset with the state of the apartment during the second poker game?
5. When Felix and Oscar argue in the second act, why is Oscar upset with Felix?
6. Why do you think the poker players banter back and forth so much during the first poker game?
7. What happens when Felix tries to make conversation with the Pigeon sisters?
8. Why does Murray like the fact that Felix lives with Oscar?
9. What does Frances want when she calls Felix, and what does this make Felix realize?
10. What does Felix urge the poker players to do during the second game, and how do they react?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)