|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Felix say he is when he is toilet trained?
(a) Five months.
(b) One year.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Two years.
2. Why does Frances call?
(a) To ask Felix to come home.
(b) To try to work things out with Felix.
(c) To find out when Felix is picking up his clothes.
(d) To tell Felix his clothes are on the curb.
3. What does Felix do the last time he is in a great deal of pain?
(a) Falls asleep at the wheel.
(b) Drive into a store.
(c) Falls down the stairs.
(d) Collapses on the floor.
4. What is Roy's occupation?
5. How does Felix feel about his wife at the beginning of the play?
(a) He resents her.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He still loves her.
(d) He cares for her, but not romantically.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the characters playing when the play begins?
2. What is the weather outside like at the beginning of the play?
3. Why is it difficult to breathe in Oscar's apartment when the play begins?
4. How is Speed's personality best described?
5. Which of the following would you say Felix is NOT obsessive about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Oscar say that he is kicking Felix out?
2. Why is Felix upset when Oscar arrives the night of their date with the Pigeon sisters?
3. Why does Murray like the fact that Felix lives with Oscar?
4. Why does the second poker game break up?
5. What happens when Felix tries to make conversation with the Pigeon sisters?
6. Why do the poker players think that Felix is in danger of hurting himself?
7. What are the poker players generally trying to do when Felix arrives?
8. Why do Oscar and his friends watch Felix very closely when he first arrives?
9. When Felix and Oscar argue in the second act, why is Oscar upset with Felix?
10. When the Murray, Speed, Vinnie, and Roy leave the first poker game, what do they say, and how does Oscar reassure them?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)