|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Felix drop clues that all is not right?
(a) He cries.
(b) He asks about others love life.
(c) He sighs heavily.
(d) He is completely silent.
2. What is Murray's occupation?
(d) Police officer.
3. What is the weather outside like at the beginning of the play?
(c) Warm and breezy.
(d) Cool and dry.
4. What does Vinnie do that annoys Speed during the first poker game?
(a) Talks incessantly.
(b) Plays with his poker chips.
(d) Gushes about his wife.
5. How many children does Felix have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What improvement does Frances want to make to the house?
2. What does the couples therapist call Felix?
3. Why is Roy upset with Speed in the first scene?
4. What is Oscar's wife's name?
5. What illness does Felix have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frances want when she calls Felix, and what does this make Felix realize?
2. Why does the second poker game break up?
3. What are the poker players generally trying to do when Felix arrives?
4. What is Felix obsessed with? Why do you think this is?
5. What does Felix say when he leaves Oscar's apartment after their argument, and why?
6. When the Pigeon sisters arrive with Felix, what do they say to Oscar?
7. Why is Felix upset when Oscar arrives the night of their date with the Pigeon sisters?
8. What does Felix urge the poker players to do during the second game, and how do they react?
9. What does Oscar tell the other poker players to do in the last line of the play, and what does this show about Oscar?
10. Describe the condition of Oscar's apartment at the beginning of the play. What does this say about Oscar?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)