|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Oscar want to go on a double date with Felix and the Pigeon sisters?
(a) He wants to help Felix.
(b) Felix is the only one who can cook.
(c) The Pigeon sisters do not go without Felix.
(d) Oscar is nervous.
2. What does Oscar say to the Pigeon sisters and Felix when he comes out of the kitchen?
(a) "Who wants a drink?"
(b) "What a great night!"
(c) "Is everybody happy?"
(d) "What is going on?"
3. Why does Felix refuse to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) Because he is betraying his wife.
(b) It is too far.
(c) It is dirty there.
(d) He does not like his date.
4. Oscar jokingly offers Murray two-hundred dollars for what?
(a) His hat.
(b) His gun.
(c) His wife.
(d) Taking Felix away.
5. How do the Pigeon sisters attempt to comfort Felix?
(a) They tell him that they like him.
(b) They offer to buy him drinks.
(c) They say negative things about his wife.
(d) They talk about their own failed relationships.
6. When Felix and Oscar argue, what does Felix almost throw?
(a) A pen.
(b) A chair.
(c) A cup.
(d) A flashlight.
7. Where does Roy joke that he is going instead of staying at the poker game?
(a) His house.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Upstate New York.
8. What does Felix make for the second poker game?
(b) Hot dogs.
(c) Crustless sandwiches.
9. What does Felix notice changes about his habits since his wife leaves him?
(a) He has no interest in reading.
(b) He does not clean as much.
(c) He cannot sleep through the night.
(d) He does not notice women anymore.
10. How does Vinnie feel about the look of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
(a) He does not like the smell.
(b) He wishes it is cleaner.
(c) He likes the new look.
(d) He likes the food.
11. What does Felix make the Pigeon sisters for dinner?
(c) London broil.
(d) T-bone steak.
12. What do Gwendolyn and Cecily say happens to them earlier in the day?
(a) They burn their lunch.
(b) They get a prank call.
(c) They find great deals while they are shopping.
(d) They get stuck in the elevator.
13. Where do the Pigeon sisters live?
(a) In the next building over.
(b) In the Bronx.
(c) In Oscar's apartment building.
(d) In Upper Manhattan.
14. Where does Felix work?
15. Around how much does Oscar lose in the second poker game?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) Two hundred dollars.
(c) Nothing, he wins.
(d) Ninety dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Oscar excited about his date?
2. To what Wizard of Oz character does Oscar compare Felix?
3. What does Felix say he is going to do instead of going to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
4. Why does Felix call his wife after he agrees to go on the date?
5. What is Gwendolyn's husband's name?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)