|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Felix's brother live?
2. The second poker game starts at about what time?
(a) Five o'clock.
(b) Eleven o'clock.
(c) Seven o'clock.
(d) Ten o'clock.
3. Besides being too orderly, what else about Felix annoys Oscar?
(a) He sighs all the time.
(b) He spends Oscar's money.
(c) He talks too much.
(d) He eats too much.
4. What is Gwendolyn's husband's name?
5. What is the martial status of the Pigeon sisters?
(a) They are both divorced.
(b) Both are widowed.
(c) One is divorced, one is widowed.
(d) One is married, one is divorced.
6. Where do the Pigeon sisters work?
(a) A steel company.
(b) A health club.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) A school.
7. Who is most frustrated by Felix during the second poker game?
8. When Felix begins to talk about Frances on his date, what do the Pigeon sisters do?
(a) Talk over him.
(b) Ask him to be quiet.
(c) Leave the room.
(d) Encourage him to talk about it.
9. When Felix and Oscar argue, what does Felix almost throw?
(a) A chair.
(b) A cup.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A pen.
10. Where does Roy joke that he is going instead of staying at the poker game?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Upstate New York.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) His house.
11. What is the occupation of both of the Pigeon sisters?
12. How does Felix feel the day of his date?
13. What does Felix do when Oscar criticizes him?
(b) Storms out.
(d) Says that Felix is right.
14. Why is Oscar primarily upset with Felix soon after Felix moves in?
(a) Felix rearranges his furniture.
(b) Oscar cannot focus on his work.
(c) Felix throws out his favorite shirt.
(d) Oscar's life changes too much.
15. What does Felix notice changes about his habits since his wife leaves him?
(a) He has no interest in reading.
(b) He does not clean as much.
(c) He cannot sleep through the night.
(d) He does not notice women anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Felix make for the second poker game?
2. Why is Oscar excited about his date?
3. What does Felix talk to the Pigeon sisters about at first?
4. How do the Pigeon sisters attempt to comfort Felix?
5. Why is Felix doubtful about going on a date?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)