|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oscar say to the Pigeon sisters and Felix when he comes out of the kitchen?
(a) "Who wants a drink?"
(b) "What a great night!"
(c) "Is everybody happy?"
(d) "What is going on?"
2. On the day of his date, what does Felix spend his day doing?
(a) Choosing an outfit.
(b) Alphabetizing the books on the bookshelf.
(c) Organizing Felix's records.
(d) Cleaning & cooking.
3. How does Vinnie feel about the look of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
(a) He wishes it is cleaner.
(b) He likes the new look.
(c) He likes the food.
(d) He does not like the smell.
4. What do the Pigeon sisters make fun of about Felix?
(a) His name.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His hair.
(d) His shoes.
5. Where are the Pigeon sisters from?
6. How does Oscar's apartment look about two weeks after Felix moves in?
7. What does Felix make the Pigeon sisters for dinner?
(a) T-bone steak.
(c) London broil.
8. Why is Felix doubtful about going on a date?
(a) He does not think he is ready.
(b) He does not know his date well enough.
(c) His wife does not want him to.
(d) He thinks Oscar is lying about the date.
9. What joint ailment does Felix say that he has?
(c) Bone spurs.
10. What is the martial status of the Pigeon sisters?
(a) One is divorced, one is widowed.
(b) They are both divorced.
(c) One is married, one is divorced.
(d) Both are widowed.
11. How are the Pigeon sisters personalities best described?
12. Why is Oscar annoyed with Felix during the second poker game?
(a) He is winning too much money.
(b) He is trying to clean the poker table.
(c) He keeps running to the kitchen.
(d) He bluffs on every hand.
13. Why do the Pigeon sisters leave Oscar's apartment?
(a) They are disgusted with Felix.
(b) They are disgusted with Oscar.
(c) To make their own dinner.
(d) To freshen up.
14. Who is most frustrated by Felix during the second poker game?
15. As Murray leaves the second poker game, he comments that:
(a) He wants to move in with them.
(b) Oscar and Felix seem to be having a good time.
(c) The apartment is very nice.
(d) Oscar and Felix do not seem to be getting along.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Roy joke that he is going instead of staying at the poker game?
2. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, how many days has Felix been living with Oscar?
3. What is Felix wearing as he cooks dinner?
4. What does Felix say he is going to do instead of going to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
5. What does Oscar leave in the bathroom that upsets Felix?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)