|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Pigeon sisters think of Oscar's apartment?
(a) They think it is too clean.
(b) They think that it is too big.
(c) They think it is very nice.
(d) They think that it is too small.
2. Felix buys a machine that does what to Oscar's apartment?
(a) Washes the dishes.
(b) Cleans the air
(c) Mops the floor.
(d) Turns off the lights when they go to sleep.
3. How does Felix feel the day of his date?
4. Why does Felix call his wife after he agrees to go on the date?
(a) To get a recipe.
(b) To brag about his date.
(c) To talk to his children.
(d) To make sure it is all right with her if he goes out.
5. Where does Felix's brother live?
6. Why is Oscar primarily upset with Felix soon after Felix moves in?
(a) Oscar cannot focus on his work.
(b) Felix throws out his favorite shirt.
(c) Oscar's life changes too much.
(d) Felix rearranges his furniture.
7. What is the martial status of the Pigeon sisters?
(a) One is married, one is divorced.
(b) They are both divorced.
(c) Both are widowed.
(d) One is divorced, one is widowed.
8. What awkward event happens when Felix is alone with the Pigeon sisters?
(a) He tries to kiss Cecily.
(b) He trips over Gwedolyn's feet.
(c) Cecily tries to kiss him.
(d) He catches Gwendolyn's cigarette in the lighter.
9. What do the Pigeon sisters look like?
(a) Average looking.
(b) Young and attractive.
(c) Old and wrinkly.
(d) Tall and gangly.
10. What is Gwendolyn's husband's name?
11. Besides being too orderly, what else about Felix annoys Oscar?
(a) He sighs all the time.
(b) He talks too much.
(c) He spends Oscar's money.
(d) He eats too much.
12. What does Felix's brother do for a living?
(a) He is a podiatrist.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a dentist.
(d) He is a mechanic.
13. What does Oscar say happens if Felix ruins the date?
(a) He is not angry; there is no pressure.
(b) He asks the Pigeon sisters to try again.
(c) He kicks him out.
(d) He calls Felix's wife.
14. What do the Pigeon sisters make fun of about Felix?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His name.
(c) His hair.
(d) His shoes.
15. The second poker game starts at about what time?
(a) Eleven o'clock.
(b) Ten o'clock.
(c) Five o'clock.
(d) Seven o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Felix chide the poker players to use while they play?
2. Where are the Pigeon sisters from?
3. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, how many days has Felix been living with Oscar?
4. How long is it until Oscar & Felix's date with the Pigeon sisters when Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
5. Why does Felix refuse to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)