|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Roy joke that he is going instead of staying at the poker game?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) Upstate New York.
(c) His house.
(d) Central Park.
2. When Felix does crossword puzzles, what does he write as every answer?
(a) His wife's name.
(c) His name.
(d) Oscar's name.
3. What does Speed like to drink?
(c) Rum and coke.
(d) Scotch and water.
4. What does Oscar say happens if Felix ruins the date?
(a) He is not angry; there is no pressure.
(b) He asks the Pigeon sisters to try again.
(c) He kicks him out.
(d) He calls Felix's wife.
5. How are the Pigeon sisters personalities best described?
6. Around how much does Oscar lose in the second poker game?
(a) Nothing, he wins.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) Ninety dollars.
(d) Two hundred dollars.
7. What is Vinnie's wife's name?
8. What does Felix chide the poker players to use while they play?
9. What are the Pigeon sisters' names?
(a) Georgia & Cassandra.
(b) Gwendolyn & Cecily.
(c) Cecily & Georgia.
(d) Gwendolyn & Cassandra.
10. What does Felix make for the second poker game?
(b) Crustless sandwiches.
(d) Hot dogs.
11. What does Oscar say to the Pigeon sisters and Felix when he comes out of the kitchen?
(a) "Is everybody happy?"
(b) "Who wants a drink?"
(c) "What a great night!"
(d) "What is going on?"
12. How long is it until Oscar & Felix's date with the Pigeon sisters when Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
(a) One day.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) A few hours.
(d) Two days.
13. Why does the second poker game break up?
(a) They run out of food.
(b) It is getting too late.
(c) The radio breaks.
(d) The men say that they cannot play poker in that atmosphere.
14. What is Felix wearing as he cooks dinner?
(c) An apron.
(d) A hairnet.
15. What does Felix notice changes about his habits since his wife leaves him?
(a) He does not clean as much.
(b) He does not notice women anymore.
(c) He cannot sleep through the night.
(d) He has no interest in reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Pigeon sisters leave Oscar's apartment?
2. Why is Oscar annoyed with Felix during the second poker game?
3. Why does Felix rush into the kitchen during his date?
4. What do Gwendolyn and Cecily say happens to them earlier in the day?
5. What does Felix talk to the Pigeon sisters about at first?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)