|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Murray feel about the atmosphere of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
(a) He likes the food.
(b) He likes the new look.
(c) He does not like the smell.
(d) He wishes it is cleaner.
2. How does Felix feel the day of his date?
3. What does Felix say he is going to do instead of going to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) Call his wife.
(b) Reorganize his shoes.
(c) Wash his hair and the dishes.
(d) Tidy up the living room.
4. When Felix does crossword puzzles, what does he write as every answer?
(a) His name.
(c) His wife's name.
(d) Oscar's name.
5. What are the Pigeon sisters' names?
(a) Gwendolyn & Cassandra.
(b) Gwendolyn & Cecily.
(c) Georgia & Cassandra.
(d) Cecily & Georgia.
6. Why is Felix upset with Oscar when Oscar comes home for their date with the Pigeon sisters?
(a) He lies about what the Pigeon sisters look like.
(b) He is later than he says he would be.
(c) He forgets to bring home salad dressing.
(d) He is tracking dirt on the floor.
7. How does Oscar react when Felix refuses to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) He does not care.
(b) He is sympathetic.
(c) He is furious.
(d) He decides to stay with Felix.
8. When Felix begins to talk about Frances on his date, what do the Pigeon sisters do?
(a) Ask him to be quiet.
(b) Encourage him to talk about it.
(c) Leave the room.
(d) Talk over him.
9. Felix shows a picture of two children to Cecily and Gwendolyn. How old are they?
(a) Three and eight.
(b) Five and seven.
(c) Seven and fourteen.
(d) Six and two.
10. How does Oscar's apartment look about two weeks after Felix moves in?
11. What is the martial status of the Pigeon sisters?
(a) They are both divorced.
(b) One is divorced, one is widowed.
(c) Both are widowed.
(d) One is married, one is divorced.
12. Where are the Pigeon sisters from?
13. What do the Pigeon sisters make fun of about Felix?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His name.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His hair.
14. What does Felix talk to the Pigeon sisters about at first?
(b) The weather.
(c) The paint in the apartment.
(d) The news.
15. Why does Felix refuse to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) It is too far.
(b) Because he is betraying his wife.
(c) It is dirty there.
(d) He does not like his date.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Gwendolyn and Cecily say happens to them earlier in the day?
2. What does Felix chide the poker players to use while they play?
3. Why does Oscar want to go on a double date with Felix and the Pigeon sisters?
4. Besides being too orderly, what else about Felix annoys Oscar?
5. Why does Oscar go the kitchen during his date?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)