|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Speed feel about the atmosphere of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
(a) He does not like the smell.
(b) He wishes it is cleaner.
(c) He likes the food.
(d) He likes the new look.
2. What awkward event happens when Felix is alone with the Pigeon sisters?
(a) He trips over Gwedolyn's feet.
(b) He tries to kiss Cecily.
(c) He catches Gwendolyn's cigarette in the lighter.
(d) Cecily tries to kiss him.
3. Why does Felix call his wife after he agrees to go on the date?
(a) To get a recipe.
(b) To talk to his children.
(c) To brag about his date.
(d) To make sure it is all right with her if he goes out.
4. Why is Oscar primarily upset with Felix soon after Felix moves in?
(a) Oscar cannot focus on his work.
(b) Felix throws out his favorite shirt.
(c) Felix rearranges his furniture.
(d) Oscar's life changes too much.
5. What does Felix's brother do for a living?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He is a mechanic.
(c) He is a podiatrist.
(d) He is a dentist.
6. Why does the second poker game break up?
(a) They run out of food.
(b) The men say that they cannot play poker in that atmosphere.
(c) The radio breaks.
(d) It is getting too late.
7. To what Wizard of Oz character does Oscar compare Felix?
(a) Tin Man.
8. When does Oscar tell the Pigeon sisters to arrive?
(b) Eight o'clock.
(c) Seven o'clock.
9. What joint ailment does Felix say that he has?
(b) Bone spurs.
10. What are the Pigeon sisters' names?
(a) Cecily & Georgia.
(b) Gwendolyn & Cassandra.
(c) Gwendolyn & Cecily.
(d) Georgia & Cassandra.
11. Why do the Pigeon sisters leave Oscar's apartment?
(a) To freshen up.
(b) They are disgusted with Oscar.
(c) To make their own dinner.
(d) They are disgusted with Felix.
12. Why does Oscar want to go on a double date with Felix and the Pigeon sisters?
(a) Felix is the only one who can cook.
(b) He wants to help Felix.
(c) Oscar is nervous.
(d) The Pigeon sisters do not go without Felix.
13. Why is Oscar annoyed with Felix during the second poker game?
(a) He is winning too much money.
(b) He bluffs on every hand.
(c) He keeps running to the kitchen.
(d) He is trying to clean the poker table.
14. Why is Felix doubtful about going on a date?
(a) He does not know his date well enough.
(b) He does not think he is ready.
(c) He thinks Oscar is lying about the date.
(d) His wife does not want him to.
15. What do the Pigeon sisters think of Oscar's apartment?
(a) They think it is very nice.
(b) They think that it is too big.
(c) They think that it is too small.
(d) They think it is too clean.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, how many days has Felix been living with Oscar?
2. Why does Oscar complain about Felix after the second poker game breaks up?
3. Who is most frustrated by Felix during the second poker game?
4. When Felix and Oscar argue, what does Felix almost throw?
5. What is Gwendolyn's husband's name?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)