|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oscar leave in the bathroom that upsets Felix?
(a) Soap in the tup.
(c) Toothpaste on the sink.
(d) Dirty towels.
2. What does Felix say he is going to do instead of going to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) Tidy up the living room.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Reorganize his shoes.
(d) Wash his hair and the dishes.
3. Why is Felix doubtful about going on a date?
(a) His wife does not want him to.
(b) He thinks Oscar is lying about the date.
(c) He does not know his date well enough.
(d) He does not think he is ready.
4. How are the Pigeon sisters personalities best described?
5. How does Oscar react when Felix refuses to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) He is sympathetic.
(b) He is furious.
(c) He does not care.
(d) He decides to stay with Felix.
6. Why does the second poker game break up?
(a) It is getting too late.
(b) They run out of food.
(c) The radio breaks.
(d) The men say that they cannot play poker in that atmosphere.
7. Felix shows a picture of two children to Cecily and Gwendolyn. How old are they?
(a) Three and eight.
(b) Five and seven.
(c) Seven and fourteen.
(d) Six and two.
8. Why does Oscar complain about Felix after the second poker game breaks up?
(a) Felix is too clean.
(b) Felix is too controlling.
(c) Felix does not get along with the other players.
(d) Felix is a bad poker player.
9. What does Felix notice changes about his habits since his wife leaves him?
(a) He does not notice women anymore.
(b) He does not clean as much.
(c) He cannot sleep through the night.
(d) He has no interest in reading.
10. How does Vinnie feel about the look of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
(a) He likes the food.
(b) He does not like the smell.
(c) He wishes it is cleaner.
(d) He likes the new look.
11. Who continually interrupts the second poker game?
12. What joint ailment does Felix say that he has?
(a) Bone spurs.
13. Why does Felix call his wife after he agrees to go on the date?
(a) To make sure it is all right with her if he goes out.
(b) To brag about his date.
(c) To get a recipe.
(d) To talk to his children.
14. To what Wizard of Oz character does Oscar compare Felix?
(d) Tin Man.
15. Why does Oscar go the kitchen during his date?
(a) To make food.
(b) To clear his head.
(c) To calm his nerves.
(d) To fix drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oscar say happens if Felix ruins the date?
2. What do the Pigeon sisters begin to do when they are talking to Felix?
3. Why does Felix refuse to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
4. As Murray leaves the second poker game, he comments that:
5. Where does Felix work?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)