|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Murray leaves the second poker game, he comments that:
(a) The apartment is very nice.
(b) He wants to move in with them.
(c) Oscar and Felix do not seem to be getting along.
(d) Oscar and Felix seem to be having a good time.
2. What do the poker players primarily do during the second poker game?
(d) Watch TV.
3. When Felix does crossword puzzles, what does he write as every answer?
(a) His name.
(b) His wife's name.
(c) Oscar's name.
4. What do the Pigeon sisters think of Oscar's apartment?
(a) They think it is very nice.
(b) They think that it is too big.
(c) They think it is too clean.
(d) They think that it is too small.
5. Where do the Pigeon sisters work?
(a) A health club.
(b) A school.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) A steel company.
6. Besides being too orderly, what else about Felix annoys Oscar?
(a) He talks too much.
(b) He eats too much.
(c) He spends Oscar's money.
(d) He sighs all the time.
7. Why does Felix agree to go on date?
(a) He is attracted to one of the Pigeon sisters.
(b) He is lonely.
(c) To appease Oscar.
(d) Another friend sets him up on a date.
8. What is Gwendolyn's husband's name?
9. To what Wizard of Oz character does Oscar compare Felix?
(c) Tin Man.
10. On the day of his date, what does Felix spend his day doing?
(a) Organizing Felix's records.
(b) Choosing an outfit.
(c) Cleaning & cooking.
(d) Alphabetizing the books on the bookshelf.
11. Why is Felix doubtful about going on a date?
(a) He thinks Oscar is lying about the date.
(b) He does not know his date well enough.
(c) His wife does not want him to.
(d) He does not think he is ready.
12. What is Felix wearing as he cooks dinner?
(c) A hairnet.
(d) An apron.
13. When Felix and Oscar argue, what does Felix almost throw?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A cup.
(c) A chair.
(d) A pen.
14. What does Felix talk to the Pigeon sisters about at first?
(b) The paint in the apartment.
(c) The news.
(d) The weather.
15. Why does Felix refuse to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) Because he is betraying his wife.
(b) He does not like his date.
(c) It is dirty there.
(d) It is too far.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Oscar complain about Felix after the second poker game breaks up?
2. Where do the Pigeon sisters live?
3. What joint ailment does Felix say that he has?
4. Why does the second poker game break up?
5. Why is Felix upset with Oscar when Oscar comes home for their date with the Pigeon sisters?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)