|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Felix shows a picture of two children to Cecily and Gwendolyn. How old are they?
(a) Five and seven.
(b) Seven and fourteen.
(c) Six and two.
(d) Three and eight.
2. What does Felix say he is going to do instead of going to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) Reorganize his shoes.
(b) Tidy up the living room.
(c) Wash his hair and the dishes.
(d) Call his wife.
3. Where are the Pigeon sisters from?
4. What does Felix's brother do for a living?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He is a mechanic.
(c) He is a dentist.
(d) He is a podiatrist.
5. What is Cecily's husband's name?
6. Why does the second poker game break up?
(a) They run out of food.
(b) The radio breaks.
(c) It is getting too late.
(d) The men say that they cannot play poker in that atmosphere.
7. Why does Felix refuse to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) Because he is betraying his wife.
(b) It is dirty there.
(c) It is too far.
(d) He does not like his date.
8. What awkward event happens when Felix is alone with the Pigeon sisters?
(a) Cecily tries to kiss him.
(b) He catches Gwendolyn's cigarette in the lighter.
(c) He trips over Gwedolyn's feet.
(d) He tries to kiss Cecily.
9. What does Felix talk to the Pigeon sisters about at first?
(b) The news.
(c) The paint in the apartment.
(d) The weather.
10. Why is Oscar annoyed with Felix during the second poker game?
(a) He keeps running to the kitchen.
(b) He is winning too much money.
(c) He bluffs on every hand.
(d) He is trying to clean the poker table.
11. When Felix does crossword puzzles, what does he write as every answer?
(a) His name.
(c) Oscar's name.
(d) His wife's name.
12. As Murray leaves the second poker game, he comments that:
(a) Oscar and Felix do not seem to be getting along.
(b) The apartment is very nice.
(c) Oscar and Felix seem to be having a good time.
(d) He wants to move in with them.
13. How long is it until Oscar & Felix's date with the Pigeon sisters when Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
(a) A few minutes.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) A few hours.
14. Why do the Pigeon sisters leave Oscar's apartment?
(a) They are disgusted with Felix.
(b) They are disgusted with Oscar.
(c) To freshen up.
(d) To make their own dinner.
15. Where does Felix's brother live?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Murray feel about the atmosphere of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
2. How do the Pigeon sisters attempt to comfort Felix?
3. How are the Pigeon sisters personalities best described?
4. What does Felix chide the poker players to use while they play?
5. Where does Roy joke that he is going instead of staying at the poker game?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)