|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Felix's brother do for a living?
(a) He is a dentist.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a podiatrist.
(d) He is a mechanic.
2. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, how many days has Felix been living with Oscar?
3. What are the Pigeon sisters' names?
(a) Gwendolyn & Cassandra.
(b) Gwendolyn & Cecily.
(c) Georgia & Cassandra.
(d) Cecily & Georgia.
4. Where does Roy joke that he is going instead of staying at the poker game?
(a) Central Park.
(b) His house.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) Upstate New York.
5. Why does the second poker game break up?
(a) It is getting too late.
(b) The radio breaks.
(c) The men say that they cannot play poker in that atmosphere.
(d) They run out of food.
6. Why does Oscar want to go on a double date with Felix and the Pigeon sisters?
(a) Oscar is nervous.
(b) He wants to help Felix.
(c) The Pigeon sisters do not go without Felix.
(d) Felix is the only one who can cook.
7. What is Gwendolyn's husband's name?
8. Why is Felix upset with Oscar when Oscar comes home for their date with the Pigeon sisters?
(a) He lies about what the Pigeon sisters look like.
(b) He is tracking dirt on the floor.
(c) He is later than he says he would be.
(d) He forgets to bring home salad dressing.
9. When does Oscar tell the Pigeon sisters to arrive?
(a) Eight o'clock.
(d) Seven o'clock.
10. Why is Oscar annoyed with Felix during the second poker game?
(a) He bluffs on every hand.
(b) He is trying to clean the poker table.
(c) He keeps running to the kitchen.
(d) He is winning too much money.
11. What do the Pigeon sisters think of Oscar's apartment?
(a) They think that it is too big.
(b) They think it is very nice.
(c) They think it is too clean.
(d) They think that it is too small.
12. Why does Felix agree to go on date?
(a) To appease Oscar.
(b) Another friend sets him up on a date.
(c) He is lonely.
(d) He is attracted to one of the Pigeon sisters.
13. Oscar jokingly offers Murray two-hundred dollars for what?
(a) His hat.
(b) His gun.
(c) His wife.
(d) Taking Felix away.
14. What does Felix say he is going to do instead of going to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) Tidy up the living room.
(b) Wash his hair and the dishes.
(c) Call his wife.
(d) Reorganize his shoes.
15. Why does Felix call his wife after he agrees to go on the date?
(a) To make sure it is all right with her if he goes out.
(b) To talk to his children.
(c) To get a recipe.
(d) To brag about his date.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Pigeon sisters leave Oscar's apartment?
2. What does Oscar leave in the bathroom that upsets Felix?
3. What do the Pigeon sisters begin to do when they are talking to Felix?
4. Around how much does Oscar lose in the second poker game?
5. Why does Oscar complain about Felix after the second poker game breaks up?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)