|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Felix work?
2. What does Felix's brother do for a living?
(a) He is a mechanic.
(b) He is a dentist.
(c) He is a podiatrist.
(d) He is a doctor.
3. Why does Oscar go the kitchen during his date?
(a) To clear his head.
(b) To calm his nerves.
(c) To fix drinks.
(d) To make food.
4. How are the Pigeon sisters personalities best described?
5. Where do the Pigeon sisters live?
(a) In Oscar's apartment building.
(b) In the next building over.
(c) In Upper Manhattan.
(d) In the Bronx.
6. Why does Oscar complain about Felix after the second poker game breaks up?
(a) Felix is too controlling.
(b) Felix is a bad poker player.
(c) Felix is too clean.
(d) Felix does not get along with the other players.
7. What does Felix say he is going to do instead of going to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) Tidy up the living room.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Wash his hair and the dishes.
(d) Reorganize his shoes.
8. What do Gwendolyn and Cecily say happens to them earlier in the day?
(a) They burn their lunch.
(b) They get stuck in the elevator.
(c) They get a prank call.
(d) They find great deals while they are shopping.
9. What does Felix make for the second poker game?
(b) Hot dogs.
(d) Crustless sandwiches.
10. What joint ailment does Felix say that he has?
(c) Bone spurs.
11. How long is it until Oscar & Felix's date with the Pigeon sisters when Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) Two days.
(d) One day.
12. What do the Pigeon sisters begin to do when they are talking to Felix?
(c) Roll their eyes.
13. What is Vinnie's wife's name?
14. Where does Felix's brother live?
15. How does Vinnie feel about the look of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
(a) He likes the new look.
(b) He likes the food.
(c) He wishes it is cleaner.
(d) He does not like the smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Felix call his wife after he agrees to go on the date?
2. How does Speed feel about the atmosphere of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
3. What do the poker players primarily do during the second poker game?
4. Why is Oscar annoyed with Felix during the second poker game?
5. What does Oscar say happens if Felix ruins the date?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)