|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Oscar primarily upset with Felix soon after Felix moves in?
(a) Oscar's life changes too much.
(b) Felix throws out his favorite shirt.
(c) Oscar cannot focus on his work.
(d) Felix rearranges his furniture.
2. What are the Pigeon sisters' names?
(a) Georgia & Cassandra.
(b) Cecily & Georgia.
(c) Gwendolyn & Cecily.
(d) Gwendolyn & Cassandra.
3. Besides being too orderly, what else about Felix annoys Oscar?
(a) He sighs all the time.
(b) He talks too much.
(c) He eats too much.
(d) He spends Oscar's money.
4. Why does Oscar complain about Felix after the second poker game breaks up?
(a) Felix is a bad poker player.
(b) Felix is too controlling.
(c) Felix is too clean.
(d) Felix does not get along with the other players.
5. Why does Oscar go the kitchen during his date?
(a) To fix drinks.
(b) To calm his nerves.
(c) To make food.
(d) To clear his head.
6. How does Speed feel about the atmosphere of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
(a) He likes the food.
(b) He wishes it is cleaner.
(c) He does not like the smell.
(d) He likes the new look.
7. Around how much does Oscar lose in the second poker game?
(a) Two hundred dollars.
(b) Nothing, he wins.
(c) Ninety dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
8. How does Vinnie feel about the look of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
(a) He likes the new look.
(b) He likes the food.
(c) He wishes it is cleaner.
(d) He does not like the smell.
9. Why does the second poker game break up?
(a) The radio breaks.
(b) The men say that they cannot play poker in that atmosphere.
(c) They run out of food.
(d) It is getting too late.
10. What is Felix wearing as he cooks dinner?
(a) A hairnet.
(d) An apron.
11. Why does Felix refuse to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) It is too far.
(b) He does not like his date.
(c) It is dirty there.
(d) Because he is betraying his wife.
12. What does Felix notice changes about his habits since his wife leaves him?
(a) He cannot sleep through the night.
(b) He does not clean as much.
(c) He does not notice women anymore.
(d) He has no interest in reading.
13. How do the Pigeon sisters attempt to comfort Felix?
(a) They tell him that they like him.
(b) They offer to buy him drinks.
(c) They say negative things about his wife.
(d) They talk about their own failed relationships.
14. What does Felix talk to the Pigeon sisters about at first?
(b) The paint in the apartment.
(c) The weather.
(d) The news.
15. Why does Oscar want to go on a double date with Felix and the Pigeon sisters?
(a) Oscar is nervous.
(b) The Pigeon sisters do not go without Felix.
(c) He wants to help Felix.
(d) Felix is the only one who can cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Murray leaves the second poker game, he comments that:
2. How does Felix feel the day of his date?
3. Why do the Pigeon sisters leave Oscar's apartment?
4. Why is Felix upset with Oscar when Oscar comes home for their date with the Pigeon sisters?
5. What is Vinnie's wife's name?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)