|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Felix make for the second poker game?
(a) Hot dogs.
(c) Crustless sandwiches.
2. Why is Oscar excited about his date?
(a) He gets to get out of his apartment.
(b) He thinks that he may be able to spend the night with one of the sisters.
(c) He gets to go on an outing with Felix.
(d) He thinks that one of the Pigeon sisters really likes him.
3. What joint ailment does Felix say that he has?
(b) Bone spurs.
4. How does Vinnie feel about the look of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
(a) He likes the food.
(b) He likes the new look.
(c) He wishes it is cleaner.
(d) He does not like the smell.
5. What is Gwendolyn's husband's name?
6. How does Oscar's apartment look about two weeks after Felix moves in?
7. Why does Felix rush into the kitchen during his date?
(a) He smells something burning.
(b) To get away from the sisters.
(c) He forgets to baste the roast.
(d) The fire alarm goes off.
8. What does Felix's brother do for a living?
(a) He is a podiatrist.
(b) He is a mechanic.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a dentist.
9. What does Speed like to drink?
(b) Rum and coke.
(c) Scotch and water.
10. Why is Felix upset with Oscar when Oscar comes home for their date with the Pigeon sisters?
(a) He forgets to bring home salad dressing.
(b) He lies about what the Pigeon sisters look like.
(c) He is tracking dirt on the floor.
(d) He is later than he says he would be.
11. When Felix does crossword puzzles, what does he write as every answer?
(a) His wife's name.
(b) Oscar's name.
(c) His name.
12. What does Oscar say to the Pigeon sisters and Felix when he comes out of the kitchen?
(a) "Who wants a drink?"
(b) "What a great night!"
(c) "What is going on?"
(d) "Is everybody happy?"
13. What does Felix say he is going to do instead of going to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) Tidy up the living room.
(b) Wash his hair and the dishes.
(c) Call his wife.
(d) Reorganize his shoes.
14. What does Oscar say happens if Felix ruins the date?
(a) He calls Felix's wife.
(b) He asks the Pigeon sisters to try again.
(c) He kicks him out.
(d) He is not angry; there is no pressure.
15. Why does Oscar want to go on a double date with Felix and the Pigeon sisters?
(a) Oscar is nervous.
(b) Felix is the only one who can cook.
(c) The Pigeon sisters do not go without Felix.
(d) He wants to help Felix.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Felix talk to the Pigeon sisters about at first?
2. What is the occupation of both of the Pigeon sisters?
3. How does Speed feel about the atmosphere of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
4. As Murray leaves the second poker game, he comments that:
5. Felix shows a picture of two children to Cecily and Gwendolyn. How old are they?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)