|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Oscar want to go on a double date with Felix and the Pigeon sisters?
(a) He wants to help Felix.
(b) Felix is the only one who can cook.
(c) Oscar is nervous.
(d) The Pigeon sisters do not go without Felix.
2. When Felix does crossword puzzles, what does he write as every answer?
(b) Oscar's name.
(c) His wife's name.
(d) His name.
3. Why is Felix doubtful about going on a date?
(a) He does not know his date well enough.
(b) He thinks Oscar is lying about the date.
(c) He does not think he is ready.
(d) His wife does not want him to.
4. Why does Oscar go the kitchen during his date?
(a) To make food.
(b) To clear his head.
(c) To fix drinks.
(d) To calm his nerves.
5. Felix buys a machine that does what to Oscar's apartment?
(a) Cleans the air
(b) Washes the dishes.
(c) Mops the floor.
(d) Turns off the lights when they go to sleep.
6. Why does Oscar complain about Felix after the second poker game breaks up?
(a) Felix is too clean.
(b) Felix is too controlling.
(c) Felix does not get along with the other players.
(d) Felix is a bad poker player.
7. Why do the Pigeon sisters leave Oscar's apartment?
(a) To freshen up.
(b) They are disgusted with Felix.
(c) To make their own dinner.
(d) They are disgusted with Oscar.
8. As Murray leaves the second poker game, he comments that:
(a) Oscar and Felix seem to be having a good time.
(b) The apartment is very nice.
(c) He wants to move in with them.
(d) Oscar and Felix do not seem to be getting along.
9. Why does Felix call his wife after he agrees to go on the date?
(a) To get a recipe.
(b) To make sure it is all right with her if he goes out.
(c) To talk to his children.
(d) To brag about his date.
10. How does Speed feel about the atmosphere of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
(a) He does not like the smell.
(b) He likes the food.
(c) He likes the new look.
(d) He wishes it is cleaner.
11. What does Felix do when Oscar criticizes him?
(b) Says that Felix is right.
(d) Storms out.
12. What awkward event happens when Felix is alone with the Pigeon sisters?
(a) He tries to kiss Cecily.
(b) Cecily tries to kiss him.
(c) He trips over Gwedolyn's feet.
(d) He catches Gwendolyn's cigarette in the lighter.
13. How does Murray feel about the atmosphere of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
(a) He likes the new look.
(b) He likes the food.
(c) He wishes it is cleaner.
(d) He does not like the smell.
14. What is Felix wearing as he cooks dinner?
(a) A hairnet.
(c) An apron.
15. To what Wizard of Oz character does Oscar compare Felix?
(b) Tin Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oscar react when Felix refuses to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
2. What is the martial status of the Pigeon sisters?
3. Besides being too orderly, what else about Felix annoys Oscar?
4. When Felix begins to talk about Frances on his date, what do the Pigeon sisters do?
5. Who is most frustrated by Felix during the second poker game?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)