|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oscar leave in the bathroom that upsets Felix?
(a) Toothpaste on the sink.
(b) Soap in the tup.
(d) Dirty towels.
2. What does Felix chide the poker players to use while they play?
3. Why does Felix call his wife after he agrees to go on the date?
(a) To talk to his children.
(b) To make sure it is all right with her if he goes out.
(c) To brag about his date.
(d) To get a recipe.
4. Where does Felix work?
5. What does Felix say he is going to do instead of going to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) Wash his hair and the dishes.
(b) Reorganize his shoes.
(c) Tidy up the living room.
(d) Call his wife.
6. Why does Oscar go the kitchen during his date?
(a) To calm his nerves.
(b) To clear his head.
(c) To fix drinks.
(d) To make food.
7. Who continually interrupts the second poker game?
8. Why is Oscar primarily upset with Felix soon after Felix moves in?
(a) Felix throws out his favorite shirt.
(b) Oscar cannot focus on his work.
(c) Felix rearranges his furniture.
(d) Oscar's life changes too much.
9. Why is Felix upset with Oscar when Oscar comes home for their date with the Pigeon sisters?
(a) He is tracking dirt on the floor.
(b) He is later than he says he would be.
(c) He lies about what the Pigeon sisters look like.
(d) He forgets to bring home salad dressing.
10. Why is Oscar annoyed with Felix during the second poker game?
(a) He keeps running to the kitchen.
(b) He is winning too much money.
(c) He is trying to clean the poker table.
(d) He bluffs on every hand.
11. Why does Felix rush into the kitchen during his date?
(a) The fire alarm goes off.
(b) He smells something burning.
(c) To get away from the sisters.
(d) He forgets to baste the roast.
12. What is Felix wearing as he cooks dinner?
(c) An apron.
(d) A hairnet.
13. What does Felix notice changes about his habits since his wife leaves him?
(a) He does not notice women anymore.
(b) He does not clean as much.
(c) He cannot sleep through the night.
(d) He has no interest in reading.
14. What is Cecily's husband's name?
15. What do Gwendolyn and Cecily say happens to them earlier in the day?
(a) They get a prank call.
(b) They burn their lunch.
(c) They get stuck in the elevator.
(d) They find great deals while they are shopping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gwendolyn's husband's name?
2. Why does Oscar complain about Felix after the second poker game breaks up?
3. Why does Felix agree to go on date?
4. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, how many days has Felix been living with Oscar?
5. What does Felix's brother do for a living?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)