|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Felix do when Oscar criticizes him?
(a) Storms out.
(d) Says that Felix is right.
2. What is the martial status of the Pigeon sisters?
(a) One is divorced, one is widowed.
(b) Both are widowed.
(c) One is married, one is divorced.
(d) They are both divorced.
3. What does Felix make the Pigeon sisters for dinner?
(c) London broil.
(d) T-bone steak.
4. Why does Oscar complain about Felix after the second poker game breaks up?
(a) Felix is too controlling.
(b) Felix is too clean.
(c) Felix is a bad poker player.
(d) Felix does not get along with the other players.
5. What does Felix's brother do for a living?
(a) He is a dentist.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a podiatrist.
(d) He is a mechanic.
6. What does Felix chide the poker players to use while they play?
7. Why does Oscar want to go on a double date with Felix and the Pigeon sisters?
(a) Felix is the only one who can cook.
(b) He wants to help Felix.
(c) The Pigeon sisters do not go without Felix.
(d) Oscar is nervous.
8. What is Cecily's husband's name?
9. What is the occupation of both of the Pigeon sisters?
10. When Felix and Oscar argue, what does Felix almost throw?
(a) A cup.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) A pen.
(d) A chair.
11. Why is Felix doubtful about going on a date?
(a) He thinks Oscar is lying about the date.
(b) His wife does not want him to.
(c) He does not think he is ready.
(d) He does not know his date well enough.
12. What awkward event happens when Felix is alone with the Pigeon sisters?
(a) Cecily tries to kiss him.
(b) He catches Gwendolyn's cigarette in the lighter.
(c) He tries to kiss Cecily.
(d) He trips over Gwedolyn's feet.
13. How do the Pigeon sisters attempt to comfort Felix?
(a) They offer to buy him drinks.
(b) They tell him that they like him.
(c) They talk about their own failed relationships.
(d) They say negative things about his wife.
14. When does Oscar tell the Pigeon sisters to arrive?
(b) Seven o'clock.
(c) Eight o'clock.
15. What do the Pigeon sisters think of Oscar's apartment?
(a) They think that it is too small.
(b) They think it is very nice.
(c) They think that it is too big.
(d) They think it is too clean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is most frustrated by Felix during the second poker game?
2. Why is Oscar primarily upset with Felix soon after Felix moves in?
3. What do the Pigeon sisters make fun of about Felix?
4. What does Oscar say to the Pigeon sisters and Felix when he comes out of the kitchen?
5. What does Felix say he is going to do instead of going to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)