|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Oscar excited about his date?
(a) He thinks that he may be able to spend the night with one of the sisters.
(b) He gets to get out of his apartment.
(c) He gets to go on an outing with Felix.
(d) He thinks that one of the Pigeon sisters really likes him.
2. Where does Felix work?
3. What does Felix say he is going to do instead of going to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) Reorganize his shoes.
(b) Tidy up the living room.
(c) Call his wife.
(d) Wash his hair and the dishes.
4. Why does Oscar want to go on a double date with Felix and the Pigeon sisters?
(a) Felix is the only one who can cook.
(b) He wants to help Felix.
(c) Oscar is nervous.
(d) The Pigeon sisters do not go without Felix.
5. When Felix begins to talk about Frances on his date, what do the Pigeon sisters do?
(a) Encourage him to talk about it.
(b) Talk over him.
(c) Ask him to be quiet.
(d) Leave the room.
6. Why is Felix doubtful about going on a date?
(a) He does not know his date well enough.
(b) He does not think he is ready.
(c) He thinks Oscar is lying about the date.
(d) His wife does not want him to.
7. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, how many days has Felix been living with Oscar?
8. When does Oscar tell the Pigeon sisters to arrive?
(a) Eight o'clock.
(d) Seven o'clock.
9. What does Oscar say to the Pigeon sisters and Felix when he comes out of the kitchen?
(a) "Is everybody happy?"
(b) "What is going on?"
(c) "What a great night!"
(d) "Who wants a drink?"
10. What does Oscar say happens if Felix ruins the date?
(a) He is not angry; there is no pressure.
(b) He calls Felix's wife.
(c) He kicks him out.
(d) He asks the Pigeon sisters to try again.
11. On the day of his date, what does Felix spend his day doing?
(a) Organizing Felix's records.
(b) Cleaning & cooking.
(c) Alphabetizing the books on the bookshelf.
(d) Choosing an outfit.
12. How does Felix feel the day of his date?
13. What does Felix make the Pigeon sisters for dinner?
(a) London broil.
(c) T-bone steak.
14. How are the Pigeon sisters personalities best described?
15. What do the poker players primarily do during the second poker game?
(c) Watch TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Felix's brother live?
2. Why is Oscar primarily upset with Felix soon after Felix moves in?
3. What does Felix talk to the Pigeon sisters about at first?
4. To what Wizard of Oz character does Oscar compare Felix?
5. Why does Oscar complain about Felix after the second poker game breaks up?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)