|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Roy joke that he is going instead of staying at the poker game?
(a) His house.
(b) Central Park.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) Upstate New York.
2. What does Oscar leave in the bathroom that upsets Felix?
(a) Soap in the tup.
(b) Dirty towels.
(c) Toothpaste on the sink.
3. Why is Oscar annoyed with Felix during the second poker game?
(a) He is winning too much money.
(b) He keeps running to the kitchen.
(c) He is trying to clean the poker table.
(d) He bluffs on every hand.
4. Why does Felix call his wife after he agrees to go on the date?
(a) To brag about his date.
(b) To get a recipe.
(c) To make sure it is all right with her if he goes out.
(d) To talk to his children.
5. What does Oscar say happens if Felix ruins the date?
(a) He asks the Pigeon sisters to try again.
(b) He is not angry; there is no pressure.
(c) He calls Felix's wife.
(d) He kicks him out.
6. Why does Felix agree to go on date?
(a) To appease Oscar.
(b) Another friend sets him up on a date.
(c) He is attracted to one of the Pigeon sisters.
(d) He is lonely.
7. What does Felix notice changes about his habits since his wife leaves him?
(a) He does not clean as much.
(b) He does not notice women anymore.
(c) He has no interest in reading.
(d) He cannot sleep through the night.
8. To what Wizard of Oz character does Oscar compare Felix?
(a) Tin Man.
9. What do the Pigeon sisters look like?
(a) Average looking.
(b) Tall and gangly.
(c) Young and attractive.
(d) Old and wrinkly.
10. Where does Felix's brother live?
11. Why does Oscar complain about Felix after the second poker game breaks up?
(a) Felix is too clean.
(b) Felix is too controlling.
(c) Felix does not get along with the other players.
(d) Felix is a bad poker player.
12. How does Speed feel about the atmosphere of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
(a) He likes the new look.
(b) He wishes it is cleaner.
(c) He likes the food.
(d) He does not like the smell.
13. Where do the Pigeon sisters work?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) A school.
(c) A health club.
(d) A steel company.
14. On the day of his date, what does Felix spend his day doing?
(a) Choosing an outfit.
(b) Organizing Felix's records.
(c) Cleaning & cooking.
(d) Alphabetizing the books on the bookshelf.
15. Why does Oscar want to go on a double date with Felix and the Pigeon sisters?
(a) He wants to help Felix.
(b) The Pigeon sisters do not go without Felix.
(c) Felix is the only one who can cook.
(d) Oscar is nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oscar jokingly offers Murray two-hundred dollars for what?
2. Why does the second poker game break up?
3. What do the Pigeon sisters make fun of about Felix?
4. Why does Felix refuse to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
5. How does Oscar's apartment look about two weeks after Felix moves in?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)