|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Oscar primarily upset with Felix soon after Felix moves in?
(a) Felix rearranges his furniture.
(b) Felix throws out his favorite shirt.
(c) Oscar cannot focus on his work.
(d) Oscar's life changes too much.
2. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, how many days has Felix been living with Oscar?
3. What is Vinnie's wife's name?
4. When does Oscar tell the Pigeon sisters to arrive?
(a) Seven o'clock.
(b) Eight o'clock.
5. What do the Pigeon sisters think of Oscar's apartment?
(a) They think that it is too big.
(b) They think it is very nice.
(c) They think that it is too small.
(d) They think it is too clean.
6. How do the Pigeon sisters attempt to comfort Felix?
(a) They offer to buy him drinks.
(b) They talk about their own failed relationships.
(c) They tell him that they like him.
(d) They say negative things about his wife.
7. Why is Felix upset with Oscar when Oscar comes home for their date with the Pigeon sisters?
(a) He is tracking dirt on the floor.
(b) He lies about what the Pigeon sisters look like.
(c) He is later than he says he would be.
(d) He forgets to bring home salad dressing.
8. What do the Pigeon sisters begin to do when they are talking to Felix?
(c) Roll their eyes.
9. What joint ailment does Felix say that he has?
(c) Bone spurs.
10. How does Murray feel about the atmosphere of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
(a) He wishes it is cleaner.
(b) He likes the new look.
(c) He likes the food.
(d) He does not like the smell.
11. Where do the Pigeon sisters live?
(a) In the next building over.
(b) In the Bronx.
(c) In Upper Manhattan.
(d) In Oscar's apartment building.
12. Why does Felix agree to go on date?
(a) To appease Oscar.
(b) He is attracted to one of the Pigeon sisters.
(c) Another friend sets him up on a date.
(d) He is lonely.
13. What does Felix chide the poker players to use while they play?
14. Felix shows a picture of two children to Cecily and Gwendolyn. How old are they?
(a) Five and seven.
(b) Three and eight.
(c) Six and two.
(d) Seven and fourteen.
15. Where are the Pigeon sisters from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Felix rush into the kitchen during his date?
2. When Felix and Oscar argue, what does Felix almost throw?
3. Where does Felix work?
4. How does Oscar react when Felix refuses to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
5. Who continually interrupts the second poker game?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)