|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Murray's personality best described?
2. What does Oscar do for a living?
(a) Construction worker.
3. How does Oscar reassure the other players as they leave?
(a) Remind them that Felix is all talk.
(b) Tell them Felix spends the night at Oscar's.
(c) Tell them he ties Felix up so he can't hurt himself.
(d) Tell them he takes Felix to the hospital.
4. What is Oscar's defining trait?
(a) He is very messy.
(b) He is bitter and mean.
(c) He is very neat.
(d) He is depressed.
5. What are the poker players worried about in the first scene?
(a) Felix has an argument with Oscar.
(b) The ceiling is leaking.
(c) Someone is cheating.
(d) Felix is missing.
6. Oscar says that Felix is the only man in the world with:
(a) A jewelry box.
(b) Shoes to match every outfit.
(c) Clenched hair.
(d) Alphabetized records.
7. How is Speed's personality best described?
8. Felix says that his divorce is hardest on who?
(a) His parents.
(b) His children.
(d) His wife.
9. Felix is described as what?
(a) Heavy set.
(b) A slob.
10. Why does Felix say that he cannot drink?
(a) It is unseemly.
(b) His wife does not want him to.
(c) It is against his religion.
(d) It makes him sick.
11. Roy suggests chipping in to make what improvement to Oscar's apartment?
(a) Hire a maid.
(b) Replace the window.
(c) Make the bathroom bigger.
(d) Install a fan.
12. At the beginning of the play, how long is Oscar's refrigerator broken?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) Three days.
(d) One week.
13. During Oscar and Felix's first conversation alone, Felix jumps up and does what?
(a) Begins to loudly sob.
(b) Runs from the room.
(d) Hops on one leg.
14. During the first poker game, what do the players primarily talk about?
(a) Other women.
(c) Their wives.
15. What does Oscar primarily drink?
(c) Vegetable juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the other players leave, how does Oscar try to comfort Felix?
2. How long is Felix married?
3. Which of the following would you say Felix is NOT obsessive about?
4. Why is Oscar's wife angry with him?
5. Why does Oscar say that Felix can stay with him?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)