|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Felix is locked in a bathroom overnight, what does he do?
(a) Clean the entire room.
(b) Wiote out his will on toilet paper.
(c) Spend the night sobbing.
(d) Try to claw his way out.
2. How is Vinnie's personality best described?
3. How is Felix's crisis from earlier in the day averted?
(a) He makes up with his wife.
(b) He throws up.
(c) He goes to hospital.
(d) He doesn't go through with it.
4. What does Felix start to do at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. How does Felix describe the state of his marriage before the divorce?
(c) "Up and down".
6. Why does Frances call?
(a) To tell Felix his clothes are on the curb.
(b) To find out when Felix is picking up his clothes.
(c) To try to work things out with Felix.
(d) To ask Felix to come home.
7. How many rooms does Oscar's apartment have?
8. Why is it difficult to breathe in Oscar's apartment when the play begins?
(a) It is at a very high altitude.
(b) There is thick smoke in the air.
(c) The air is very dry.
(d) It smells very bad.
9. How is Speed's personality best described?
10. Which character is the most concerned about playing poker instead of talking?
11. At the beginning of the play, how long is Oscar's refrigerator broken?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) Three days.
12. After the other players leave, how does Oscar try to comfort Felix?
(a) Prepares him a snack.
(b) Pours him a drink.
(c) Tells him he'll set him up on a date.
(d) Tells him he's better off.
13. How many times is Felix late for poker before the play begins?
(a) Every week.
(c) Only twice.
14. Felix says that his divorce is hardest on who?
(a) His children.
(b) His wife.
(c) His parents.
15. Which of the following would you say Felix is NOT obsessive about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Oscar's defining trait?
2. What is wrong with the atmosphere in Oscar's apartment when the play starts?
3. What is Felix's wife's name?
4. How does Oscar reassure the other players as they leave?
5. Why is Oscar's wife angry with him?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)