|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Felix go right after his wife throws him out?
(a) A hotel.
(b) His mother's house.
(c) Oscar's apartment.
(d) The park.
2. Why does Felix say that he is not going to try to hurt himself the night after the first poker game?
(a) He would just fail at it anyway.
(b) He feels a lot better now.
(c) He feels sick.
(d) He is very tired.
3. How old does Felix say he is when he is toilet trained?
(a) Five months.
(b) One year.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Two years.
4. How many rooms does Oscar's apartment have?
5. How is Murray's personality best described?
6. Where is The Odd Couple set?
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York City.
7. What does the couples therapist call Felix?
(a) A kind man.
(b) A fool.
(c) A good provider.
(d) A lunatic.
8. What is Murray's occupation?
(d) Police officer.
9. Felix says that his divorce is hardest on who?
(b) His wife.
(c) His parents.
(d) His children.
10. What illness does Felix have?
(a) Migraine headaches.
(b) A broken leg.
(c) Heart palpitations.
(d) Sinus problems.
11. What does Oscar do for a living?
(d) Construction worker.
12. Which of the following would you say Felix is NOT obsessive about?
13. How does Felix describe the state of his marriage before the divorce?
(d) "Up and down".
14. During the first poker game, what do the players primarily talk about?
(b) Their wives.
(c) Other women.
15. Why does Frances call?
(a) To tell Felix his clothes are on the curb.
(b) To find out when Felix is picking up his clothes.
(c) To try to work things out with Felix.
(d) To ask Felix to come home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Felix finally reveal to his friends?
2. What major event happens to Oscar before the play starts?
3. Oscar says that Felix reacts badly to his divorce because Felix is:
4. What are the other poker players worried Felix does?
5. Which character is the most concerned about playing poker instead of talking?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)