|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Felix married?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 13 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 12 years.
2. What does Oscar primarily drink?
(c) Vegetable juice.
3. How is Felix's crisis from earlier in the day averted?
(a) He goes to hospital.
(b) He makes up with his wife.
(c) He doesn't go through with it.
(d) He throws up.
4. How is Vinnie's personality best described?
5. Why is Roy upset with Speed in the first scene?
(a) Speed is trying to peek at his hand.
(b) Speed keeps blowing smoke in his face.
(c) Speed keeps winning.
(d) Speed makes a comment about his wife.
6. Why is it difficult to breathe in Oscar's apartment when the play begins?
(a) It smells very bad.
(b) It is at a very high altitude.
(c) There is thick smoke in the air.
(d) The air is very dry.
7. What malady does Felix first complain about in the second scene?
(a) Massive headaches.
(b) Neck spasms.
(c) A broken finger.
(d) Charlie horse.
8. At the beginning of the play, how long is Oscar's refrigerator broken?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two weeks.
9. What does Felix mention that he and Frances are planning to do?
(a) Go on vacation alone.
(b) Renew their wedding vows.
(c) Throw a graduation party for one of their children.
(d) Remodel the house.
10. How is Murray's personality best described?
11. After the other players leave, how does Oscar try to comfort Felix?
(a) Tells him he'll set him up on a date.
(b) Pours him a drink.
(c) Tells him he's better off.
(d) Prepares him a snack.
12. How does Oscar reassure the other players as they leave?
(a) Tell them Felix spends the night at Oscar's.
(b) Remind them that Felix is all talk.
(c) Tell them he ties Felix up so he can't hurt himself.
(d) Tell them he takes Felix to the hospital.
13. How does Felix startle the other characters when he first arrives?
(a) He slams a book shut.
(b) He breaks a window.
(c) He slams a door.
(d) He trips over a chair.
14. Why does Oscar say that Felix can stay with him?
(a) Felix pays him rent.
(b) Oscar needs someone to watch his dog.
(c) Oscar is lonely anyway.
(d) Felix cannot take care of himself.
15. How is Speed's personality best described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Oscar's wife's name?
2. What is Oscar's last name?
3. Which of the following would you say Felix is NOT obsessive about?
4. Why does Frances call?
5. What are the other poker players worried Felix does?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)