|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Felix have?
(a) Heart palpitations.
(b) Migraine headaches.
(c) Sinus problems.
(d) A broken leg.
2. Felix says that his divorce is hardest on who?
(a) His children.
(b) His wife.
(c) His parents.
3. Why does Felix say that he cannot drink?
(a) It is unseemly.
(b) It makes him sick.
(c) His wife does not want him to.
(d) It is against his religion.
4. What does Oscar primarily drink?
(b) Vegetable juice.
5. How many times is Felix late for poker before the play begins?
(c) Only twice.
(d) Every week.
6. How does Felix drop clues that all is not right?
(a) He sighs heavily.
(b) He asks about others love life.
(c) He cries.
(d) He is completely silent.
7. What does Felix finally reveal to his friends?
(a) He considers jumping off a roof.
(b) He physically attacks his wife.
(c) He gets mugged.
(d) He takes an entire bottle of pills.
8. What is Oscar's last name?
9. What does Oscar do for a living?
(a) Construction worker.
10. What major event happens to Oscar before the play starts?
(a) He gets a promotion.
(b) His wife leaves him.
(c) His brother dies.
(d) He wins the lottery.
11. During Oscar and Felix's first conversation alone, Felix jumps up and does what?
(a) Hops on one leg.
(c) Runs from the room.
(d) Begins to loudly sob.
12. What does Felix start to do at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
13. How old does Felix say he is when he is toilet trained?
(a) Five months.
(b) One year.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Two years.
14. When Felix arrives at Oscar's apartment for the poker game, the other players decide to do what?
(a) Confront Felix about his marital problems.
(b) Play a prank on Felix.
(c) Pretend that everything is normal.
(d) Through a party for Felix.
15. What improvement does Frances want to make to the house?
(a) Renovate the bathroom.
(b) Replace the tiles in the kitchen.
(c) Put new carpet in the living room.
(d) Repaint the bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Speed's personality best described?
2. Which of the following would you say Felix is NOT obsessive about?
3. Why does Frances call?
4. Why does Oscar say that Felix can stay with him?
5. How many children does Felix have?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)