|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oscar do for a living?
(d) Construction worker.
2. When Felix arrives at Oscar's apartment for the poker game, the other players decide to do what?
(a) Play a prank on Felix.
(b) Through a party for Felix.
(c) Confront Felix about his marital problems.
(d) Pretend that everything is normal.
3. What is Oscar's wife's name?
4. Oscar says that Felix reacts badly to his divorce because Felix is:
5. What is Felix's last name?
6. Why do the poker players have trouble playing at the beginning of the play?
(a) Oscar does not have enough poker chips.
(b) The cards are sweaty.
(c) They are missing two cards from the deck.
(d) They cannot keep track of their bets.
7. During the first poker game, what do the players primarily talk about?
(b) Their wives.
(c) Other women.
8. After the other players leave, how does Oscar try to comfort Felix?
(a) Tells him he's better off.
(b) Pours him a drink.
(c) Prepares him a snack.
(d) Tells him he'll set him up on a date.
9. What does Felix finally reveal to his friends?
(a) He gets mugged.
(b) He physically attacks his wife.
(c) He takes an entire bottle of pills.
(d) He considers jumping off a roof.
10. Why is Oscar's wife angry with him?
(a) He steals her car.
(b) He forges her signature.
(c) He owes her money.
(d) He gets to keep their apartment.
11. Roy suggests chipping in to make what improvement to Oscar's apartment?
(a) Make the bathroom bigger.
(b) Hire a maid.
(c) Replace the window.
(d) Install a fan.
12. How is Vinnie's personality best described?
13. Where is The Odd Couple set?
(b) New York City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
14. What is wrong with the atmosphere in Oscar's apartment when the play starts?
(a) It is too hot.
(b) It is too crowded.
(c) It is too cold.
(d) There are insects everywhere.
15. What is Murray's occupation?
(a) Police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Felix drop clues that all is not right?
2. Why do the men gather to play poker every week?
3. What is Roy's occupation?
4. What major event happens to Oscar before the play starts?
5. How many rooms does Oscar's apartment have?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)