|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Roy's occupation?
2. Which of the following would you say Felix is NOT obsessive about?
3. Oscar says that Felix is the only man in the world with:
(a) Clenched hair.
(b) Alphabetized records.
(c) Shoes to match every outfit.
(d) A jewelry box.
4. What garbage dominates the apartment at the beginning of the play?
(a) Napkins and paper towels.
(b) Pizza boxes.
(c) Plastic cups.
(d) Fast food wrappers.
5. When Felix arrives at Oscar's apartment for the poker game, the other players decide to do what?
(a) Pretend that everything is normal.
(b) Through a party for Felix.
(c) Confront Felix about his marital problems.
(d) Play a prank on Felix.
6. Why is Oscar's wife angry with him?
(a) He steals her car.
(b) He owes her money.
(c) He gets to keep their apartment.
(d) He forges her signature.
7. What does Oscar do for a living?
(c) Construction worker.
8. What illness does Felix have?
(a) Heart palpitations.
(b) A broken leg.
(c) Sinus problems.
(d) Migraine headaches.
9. What does Felix do the last time he is in a great deal of pain?
(a) Falls asleep at the wheel.
(b) Drive into a store.
(c) Collapses on the floor.
(d) Falls down the stairs.
10. Where does Felix go right after his wife throws him out?
(a) Oscar's apartment.
(b) A hotel.
(c) The park.
(d) His mother's house.
11. How many children does Felix have?
12. What does Felix's wife quip that Felix's tombstone says?
(a) "R.I.P. Felix Ungar, control freak."
(b) "Here stands Felix Ungar."
(c) "Please don't litter."
(d) "Felix Ungar, beloved family man."
13. Oscar says that Felix reacts badly to his divorce because Felix is:
14. Why does Frances call?
(a) To find out when Felix is picking up his clothes.
(b) To ask Felix to come home.
(c) To try to work things out with Felix.
(d) To tell Felix his clothes are on the curb.
15. What does Felix mention that he and Frances are planning to do?
(a) Throw a graduation party for one of their children.
(b) Renew their wedding vows.
(c) Go on vacation alone.
(d) Remodel the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oscar primarily drink?
2. How many times is the poker interrupted by the phone in the first scene?
3. What do the other poker players do as they leave Oscar's apartment?
4. What is Oscar's last name?
5. How does Felix drop clues that all is not right?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)