|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the poker players have trouble playing at the beginning of the play?
(a) Oscar does not have enough poker chips.
(b) They are missing two cards from the deck.
(c) The cards are sweaty.
(d) They cannot keep track of their bets.
2. What does Felix finally reveal to his friends?
(a) He physically attacks his wife.
(b) He takes an entire bottle of pills.
(c) He gets mugged.
(d) He considers jumping off a roof.
3. What are the other poker players worried Felix does?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Hurt his wife.
(c) Cheat at cards.
(d) Get drunk.
4. How old does Felix say he is when he is toilet trained?
(a) One year.
(b) Five months.
(c) Two years.
(d) Eight months.
5. What is Oscar's last name?
6. Felix says that his divorce is hardest on who?
(a) His parents.
(c) His children.
(d) His wife.
7. What is the weather outside like at the beginning of the play?
(a) Warm and breezy.
(b) Cool and dry.
8. What illness does Felix have?
(a) Migraine headaches.
(b) Sinus problems.
(c) A broken leg.
(d) Heart palpitations.
9. During the first poker game, what do the players primarily talk about?
(c) Their wives.
(d) Other women.
10. How much does Oscar save while he is married?
(a) Seven hundred dollars.
(b) Ten thousand dollars.
(c) Eight dollars and fifty cents.
(d) Twenty dollars.
11. What do the other poker players do as they leave Oscar's apartment?
(a) Try to get Felix to come to a bar.
(c) Offer to help Felix any way they can.
(d) Tell Felix to get over it.
12. What are the poker players worried about in the first scene?
(a) Felix has an argument with Oscar.
(b) The ceiling is leaking.
(c) Felix is missing.
(d) Someone is cheating.
13. Which of the following would you say Felix is NOT obsessive about?
14. When Felix is locked in a bathroom overnight, what does he do?
(a) Wiote out his will on toilet paper.
(b) Spend the night sobbing.
(c) Clean the entire room.
(d) Try to claw his way out.
15. What is Oscar's defining trait?
(a) He is bitter and mean.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He is very neat.
(d) He is very messy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Felix make his wife do?
2. What does Vinnie do that annoys Speed during the first poker game?
3. At the beginning of the play, how long is Oscar's refrigerator broken?
4. What garbage dominates the apartment at the beginning of the play?
5. Why does Frances call?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)