|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Felix say he is when he is toilet trained?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Five months.
(d) One year.
2. Roy suggests chipping in to make what improvement to Oscar's apartment?
(a) Make the bathroom bigger.
(b) Replace the window.
(c) Hire a maid.
(d) Install a fan.
3. Why do the other players make fun of Vinnie in the first scene?
(a) He does not raise anyone.
(b) He always bluffs.
(c) He is worried about leaving on time.
(d) He eats daintily.
4. What does Felix mention that he and Frances are planning to do?
(a) Go on vacation alone.
(b) Throw a graduation party for one of their children.
(c) Renew their wedding vows.
(d) Remodel the house.
5. What does Vinnie do that annoys Speed during the first poker game?
(a) Talks incessantly.
(c) Plays with his poker chips.
(d) Gushes about his wife.
6. What is Felix's last name?
7. What is Roy's occupation?
8. What does the couples therapist call Felix?
(a) A fool.
(b) A lunatic.
(c) A kind man.
(d) A good provider.
9. How many rooms does Oscar's apartment have?
10. What are the poker players worried about in the first scene?
(a) Someone is cheating.
(b) Felix has an argument with Oscar.
(c) Felix is missing.
(d) The ceiling is leaking.
11. What is Oscar's wife's name?
12. How is Felix's crisis from earlier in the day averted?
(a) He throws up.
(b) He makes up with his wife.
(c) He goes to hospital.
(d) He doesn't go through with it.
13. Where does Felix go right after his wife throws him out?
(a) Oscar's apartment.
(b) The park.
(c) A hotel.
(d) His mother's house.
14. What malady does Felix first complain about in the second scene?
(a) Charlie horse.
(b) Massive headaches.
(c) Neck spasms.
(d) A broken finger.
15. How does Felix drop clues that all is not right?
(a) He cries.
(b) He asks about others love life.
(c) He is completely silent.
(d) He sighs heavily.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Vinnie's personality best described?
2. What does Felix's wife quip that Felix's tombstone says?
3. How much does Oscar save while he is married?
4. After the other players leave, how does Oscar try to comfort Felix?
5. Why does Felix say that he is not going to try to hurt himself the night after the first poker game?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)