1. What are the characters playing when the play begins?
2. What is wrong with the atmosphere in Oscar's apartment when the play starts?
It is too hot.
3. Why is it difficult to breathe in Oscar's apartment when the play begins?
There is thick smoke in the air.
4. What is Murray's occupation?
5. What is Roy's occupation?
6. How many rooms does Oscar's apartment have?
7. What is Oscar's defining trait?
He is very messy.
8. What major event happens to Oscar before the play starts?
His wife leaves him.
This section contains 4,198 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)