|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 and Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oscar say happens if Felix ruins the date?
(a) He calls Felix's wife.
(b) He is not angry; there is no pressure.
(c) He kicks him out.
(d) He asks the Pigeon sisters to try again.
2. Why does Felix refuse to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) It is too far.
(b) He does not like his date.
(c) It is dirty there.
(d) Because he is betraying his wife.
3. What does Oscar tell the other poker players to do in the last line of the play?
(b) Make sure that Felix is ok.
(c) Clean up their cigarette butts.
(d) Eat Felix's sandwiches.
4. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, how many days has Felix been living with Oscar?
5. What is wrong with the atmosphere in Oscar's apartment when the play starts?
(a) There are insects everywhere.
(b) It is too hot.
(c) It is too crowded.
(d) It is too cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oscar says that Felix is the only man in the world with:
2. During Oscar and Felix's first conversation alone, Felix jumps up and does what?
3. How does Felix describe the state of his marriage before the divorce?
4. What is Felix's wife's name?
5. Why do the men gather to play poker every week?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)