|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 and Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What garbage dominates the apartment at the beginning of the play?
(a) Fast food wrappers.
(b) Plastic cups.
(c) Pizza boxes.
(d) Napkins and paper towels.
2. Felix buys a machine that does what to Oscar's apartment?
(a) Turns off the lights when they go to sleep.
(b) Mops the floor.
(c) Cleans the air
(d) Washes the dishes.
3. Why is Oscar excited about his date?
(a) He gets to go on an outing with Felix.
(b) He gets to get out of his apartment.
(c) He thinks that he may be able to spend the night with one of the sisters.
(d) He thinks that one of the Pigeon sisters really likes him.
4. How does Felix drop clues that all is not right?
(a) He asks about others love life.
(b) He sighs heavily.
(c) He cries.
(d) He is completely silent.
5. Why does Felix bring help to Oscar's apartment in the last scene?
(a) To demand that Oscar let him move back in.
(b) To beat up Oscar.
(c) To collect his things.
(d) To ask Oscar for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Pigeon sisters think of Oscar's apartment?
2. What does Felix do the last time he is in a great deal of pain?
3. What does Felix talk to the Pigeon sisters about at first?
4. Which character is the most concerned about playing poker instead of talking?
5. How does Murray feel about the atmosphere of Oscar's apartment after Felix moves in?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)