|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 and Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Roy's occupation?
2. What do the Pigeon sisters look like?
(a) Tall and gangly.
(b) Old and wrinkly.
(c) Average looking.
(d) Young and attractive.
3. How does Felix feel about his wife at the beginning of the play?
(a) He resents her.
(b) He cares for her, but not romantically.
(c) He still loves her.
(d) He hates her.
4. What are the Pigeon sisters' names?
(a) Cecily & Georgia.
(b) Georgia & Cassandra.
(c) Gwendolyn & Cassandra.
(d) Gwendolyn & Cecily.
5. What is Oscar's defining trait?
(a) He is very messy.
(b) He is bitter and mean.
(c) He is depressed.
(d) He is very neat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oscar react when Felix refuses to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
2. During the first poker game, what do the players primarily talk about?
3. Oscar jokingly offers Murray two-hundred dollars for what?
4. Where does Felix work?
5. What is wrong with the atmosphere in Oscar's apartment when the play starts?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)