|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 and Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Felix go right after his wife throws him out?
(a) Oscar's apartment.
(b) His mother's house.
(c) A hotel.
(d) The park.
2. What major event happens to Oscar before the play starts?
(a) He gets a promotion.
(b) He wins the lottery.
(c) His wife leaves him.
(d) His brother dies.
3. How old does Felix say he is when he is toilet trained?
(a) Five months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Eight months.
4. How far away from Oscar does Speed live?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Three blocks.
(c) Two floors.
(d) One mile.
5. During the first poker game, what do the players primarily talk about?
(c) Their wives.
(d) Other women.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is it until Oscar & Felix's date with the Pigeon sisters when Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
2. What is Felix wearing as he cooks dinner?
3. What is Murray's occupation?
4. Why does Oscar go the kitchen during his date?
5. Why does Felix say that he is not going to try to hurt himself the night after the first poker game?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)