|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1 and Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the martial status of the Pigeon sisters?
(a) One is married, one is divorced.
(b) They are both divorced.
(c) One is divorced, one is widowed.
(d) Both are widowed.
2. During Oscar and Felix's first conversation alone, Felix jumps up and does what?
(a) Hops on one leg.
(b) Runs from the room.
(d) Begins to loudly sob.
3. What does Felix notice changes about his habits since his wife leaves him?
(a) He has no interest in reading.
(b) He cannot sleep through the night.
(c) He does not clean as much.
(d) He does not notice women anymore.
4. Felix says that his divorce is hardest on who?
(a) His parents.
(b) His wife.
(d) His children.
5. Why is it difficult to breathe in Oscar's apartment when the play begins?
(a) It smells very bad.
(b) There is thick smoke in the air.
(c) The air is very dry.
(d) It is at a very high altitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Felix say that he is not going to try to hurt himself the night after the first poker game?
2. Around how much does Oscar lose in the second poker game?
3. To what Wizard of Oz character does Oscar compare Felix?
4. What does Felix make his wife do?
5. At the beginning of the play, how long is Oscar's refrigerator broken?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)