|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1 and Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Felix drop clues that all is not right?
(a) He asks about others love life.
(b) He sighs heavily.
(c) He cries.
(d) He is completely silent.
2. When Felix is locked in a bathroom overnight, what does he do?
(a) Clean the entire room.
(b) Spend the night sobbing.
(c) Wiote out his will on toilet paper.
(d) Try to claw his way out.
3. Why does Oscar say that Felix can stay with him?
(a) Felix cannot take care of himself.
(b) Oscar is lonely anyway.
(c) Oscar needs someone to watch his dog.
(d) Felix pays him rent.
4. How is Speed's personality best described?
5. How far away from Oscar does Speed live?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Three blocks.
(c) One mile.
(d) Two floors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Felix go right after his wife throws him out?
2. How is Roy's personality best described?
3. What are the other poker players worried Felix does?
4. What does Felix mention that he and Frances are planning to do?
5. When Felix arrives at Oscar's apartment for the poker game, the other players decide to do what?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)