|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2 and Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Oscar's wife's name?
2. How does Oscar reassure the other players as they leave?
(a) Tell them Felix spends the night at Oscar's.
(b) Tell them he takes Felix to the hospital.
(c) Tell them he ties Felix up so he can't hurt himself.
(d) Remind them that Felix is all talk.
3. How does Felix feel about his wife at the beginning of the play?
(a) He cares for her, but not romantically.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He still loves her.
(d) He resents her.
4. What illness does Felix have?
(a) A broken leg.
(b) Heart palpitations.
(c) Sinus problems.
(d) Migraine headaches.
5. How is Felix's crisis from earlier in the day averted?
(a) He doesn't go through with it.
(b) He makes up with his wife.
(c) He goes to hospital.
(d) He throws up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Felix have?
2. Why do the poker players have trouble playing at the beginning of the play?
3. Oscar says that Felix reacts badly to his divorce because Felix is:
4. What does Oscar do for a living?
5. How many times is the poker interrupted by the phone in the first scene?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)