|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2 and Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Felix go right after his wife throws him out?
(a) A hotel.
(b) The park.
(c) Oscar's apartment.
(d) His mother's house.
2. What is wrong with the atmosphere in Oscar's apartment when the play starts?
(a) There are insects everywhere.
(b) It is too crowded.
(c) It is too cold.
(d) It is too hot.
3. Where is The Odd Couple set?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) New York City.
4. What does Felix make his wife do?
(a) Stay at home all the time.
(b) Keep an expense book.
(c) Cook the same thing every night.
(d) Clean three times per day.
5. What does Felix's wife quip that Felix's tombstone says?
(a) "R.I.P. Felix Ungar, control freak."
(b) "Felix Ungar, beloved family man."
(c) "Here stands Felix Ungar."
(d) "Please don't litter."
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the characters playing when the play begins?
2. What illness does Felix have?
3. What is Oscar's defining trait?
4. Oscar says that Felix is the only man in the world with:
5. When Felix is locked in a bathroom overnight, what does he do?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)