|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1 and Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the poker players worried about in the first scene?
(a) Felix has an argument with Oscar.
(b) Felix is missing.
(c) Someone is cheating.
(d) The ceiling is leaking.
2. How is Vinnie's personality best described?
3. Why do the poker players have trouble playing at the beginning of the play?
(a) Oscar does not have enough poker chips.
(b) They cannot keep track of their bets.
(c) The cards are sweaty.
(d) They are missing two cards from the deck.
4. What is Roy's occupation?
5. What major event happens to Oscar before the play starts?
(a) His wife leaves him.
(b) He wins the lottery.
(c) He gets a promotion.
(d) His brother dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oscar do for a living?
2. What does Oscar primarily drink?
3. What are the characters playing when the play begins?
4. During the first poker game, what do the players primarily talk about?
5. How many times is Felix late for poker before the play begins?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)