|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 and Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Felix refuse to go to the Pigeon sisters' apartment?
(a) It is too far.
(b) It is dirty there.
(c) Because he is betraying his wife.
(d) He does not like his date.
2. What does Felix say to Oscar just before he leaves in the last scene?
(a) "May your children never talk to you."
(b) "Whatever happens, let it be on your head."
(c) "I hope your roof falls in."
(d) "I will be back."
3. How much does Felix pay Oscar for rent each month?
4. What joint ailment does Felix say that he has?
(b) Bone spurs.
5. When Felix and Oscar argue, what does Felix almost throw?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A chair.
(c) A cup.
(d) A pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Felix rush into the kitchen during his date?
2. Why does Oscar want to go on a double date with Felix and the Pigeon sisters?
3. Instead of Felix's wife name, what name does Oscar say at the last poker game?
4. Roy suggests chipping in to make what improvement to Oscar's apartment?
5. Oscar says that he has Felix's room dipped in__________.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)