|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 and Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Felix say to Oscar just before he leaves in the last scene?
(a) "I hope your roof falls in."
(b) "I will be back."
(c) "May your children never talk to you."
(d) "Whatever happens, let it be on your head."
2. What does Oscar tell the other poker players to do in the last line of the play?
(a) Make sure that Felix is ok.
(b) Eat Felix's sandwiches.
(c) Clean up their cigarette butts.
3. When Felix complains that Oscar makes a mess in the bathroom, what does Oscar ask Felix to do?
(a) Clean it up himself.
(b) Pick the spot where Oscar should hit him.
(c) Make a list of the things he is not supposed to do.
(d) File a written complaint.
4. What is Oscar's defining trait?
(a) He is very neat.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He is very messy.
(d) He is bitter and mean.
5. What is Oscar's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Felix buys a machine that does what to Oscar's apartment?
2. What are the poker players worried about in the first scene?
3. Why does Oscar want to go on a double date with Felix and the Pigeon sisters?
4. What awkward event happens when Felix is alone with the Pigeon sisters?
5. Why is Oscar excited about his date?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)