|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2 and Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major event happens to Oscar before the play starts?
(a) He wins the lottery.
(b) He gets a promotion.
(c) His wife leaves him.
(d) His brother dies.
2. Why is Roy upset with Speed in the first scene?
(a) Speed keeps winning.
(b) Speed is trying to peek at his hand.
(c) Speed keeps blowing smoke in his face.
(d) Speed makes a comment about his wife.
3. Roy suggests chipping in to make what improvement to Oscar's apartment?
(a) Make the bathroom bigger.
(b) Install a fan.
(c) Hire a maid.
(d) Replace the window.
4. What is Oscar's defining trait?
(a) He is bitter and mean.
(b) He is very messy.
(c) He is depressed.
(d) He is very neat.
5. How long is Felix married?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 13 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 8 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the couples therapist call Felix?
2. Where does Felix go right after his wife throws him out?
3. What is Felix's last name?
4. Why does Frances call?
5. What does Oscar do for a living?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)