|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1 and Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is The Odd Couple set?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(c) New York City.
2. What are the Pigeon sisters' names?
(a) Gwendolyn & Cecily.
(b) Gwendolyn & Cassandra.
(c) Cecily & Georgia.
(d) Georgia & Cassandra.
3. The second poker game starts at about what time?
(a) Ten o'clock.
(b) Five o'clock.
(c) Eleven o'clock.
(d) Seven o'clock.
4. What does Felix finally reveal to his friends?
(a) He physically attacks his wife.
(b) He takes an entire bottle of pills.
(c) He considers jumping off a roof.
(d) He gets mugged.
5. What does Felix mention that he and Frances are planning to do?
(a) Go on vacation alone.
(b) Renew their wedding vows.
(c) Throw a graduation party for one of their children.
(d) Remodel the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oscar leave in the bathroom that upsets Felix?
2. Which character is the most concerned about playing poker instead of talking?
3. What do the other poker players do as they leave Oscar's apartment?
4. Why is it difficult to breathe in Oscar's apartment when the play begins?
5. Why is Oscar annoyed with Felix during the second poker game?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)